Print Page | Close Window

Tornado of Miracles

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39744
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:06pm

Topic: Tornado of Miracles

Posted By: Amanda Leonard
Subject: Tornado of Miracles
Date Posted: 05/23/2012 at 3:48am

This morning while barely awake I heard the voice of the Lord. 

"What is coming to the Earth is not just going to be a wave of miracles, it will be almost violent, like a tyrant or tornado.  I AM about to take the world by 'storm'!!! I will use those who are called by MY name, who have humbled themselves and prayed and sought my face.  I will use those with clean hands and a pure heart, those who have hidden themselves in my presence are about to be used mightly by ME!" 

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 05/23/2012 at 9:06am

Amen, my Sister Amanda, ty for sharing I AM's heart!  "I have called you MY 'oaks of righteousness'; MY planting for the display of MY GLORY." Yes, you will show forth great exploits of your God. "NOT BY MIGHT, NOT BY POWER(of self) BUT BY MY SPIRIT, SAYS THE LORD."  "CHRIST IN YOU, YOUR HOPE OF GLORY."  file://\\o/\o/\o/ - \o/\o/\o/

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 05/23/2012 at 11:53am

Amen Gayle!!!  ALL by His Power, His Spirit within us!! PRAISE GOD!!!

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 05/24/2012 at 4:57am

Amanda Leonard wrote:

I AM about to take the world by 'storm'!!!

Amen Amanda,

The Time is Now for the beyond awesome intervention of God upon our world. Thanks for posting this powerful prophetic word.

Ron

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 05/24/2012 at 1:57pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: FlossieWhiting
Date Posted: 05/24/2012 at 6:32pm

Amen Amanda!  I can feel it deep within my spirit, that this storm is very near.  Also, upon awakening this morning, I heard the Lord say, "Divine Change, Wind Of Change."

Thanks for the Word of the Lord!  Many blessings to all.

Love, Flossie.

Date Posted: 05/26/2012 at 11:02am

Amen Flossie....I feel the same!!! A rumbling in my spirit!!  Praise God!!! God bless each of you!

Print Page | Close Window