Print Page | Close Window

SUPERNATURAL CLEANSING

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40100
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:39am

Topic: SUPERNATURAL CLEANSING

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: SUPERNATURAL CLEANSING
Date Posted: 07/19/2012 at 9:09am

Supernatural Cleansing

By Ron McGatlin

God is preparing a pure and holy kingdom people – a people totally cleansed from the darkness that has settled upon the world. There is probably no one living in this world that has not been affected by the corruption of the kingdom of darkness loosed on the earth. The darkness was released at the fall of Adam and continues today in the ungodly ways of mankind.

There is no natural force in the world sufficient to fully undo the effects of the evil contamination of the souls of mankind. Only the supernatural work of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit can appropriate the provision of the blood of Jesus shed at the cross and the resurrected life of Christ Jesus to completely cleanse and restore a pure and holy people on earth – a people of God’s heart walking in His way by His Spirit.

Even the best of us may be in need of deeper purification from the inputs of fallen natural human wisdom and distorted religious beliefs that are affecting our souls and limiting our spiritual availability to become fully mature sons of God. A greater cleansing process has already begun to prepare spiritual kingdom warriors to be a part of returning the kingdoms of this world to the kingdoms of our God. From start to finish this cleansing process is beyond the scope of natural human ability or possibility.

This is a supernatural work of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit, a work with which we must fully cooperate. No amount of acquired knowledge or sacrificial commitment can facilitate the cleansing from the final remaining stains of fallen Adamic life.

Mark 7:20: And He said, "What comes out of a man that defiles a man.

For those who are chosen to multiply the seed of the kingdom in the coming season, there can be nothing remaining in them that defiles.

Rev 21:27a: But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie.

Many are called but few are chosen (Mt 22:14). The chosen are those who willingly go through the supernatural cleansing process. There shall be two in the same bed and one shall be chosen and the other left.

Those among us who yet testify of struggling with fallen ways and snares of temptation must experience further cleansing of the deep crevices of the soul to be selected of God to become the seed of the kingdom into the next season of the mighty work of God to restore the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. This cleansing will only be accomplished by the continuous living inspiration and power of the HOLY SPIRIT of God within. It is the manifestation of Father in Christ Jesus in us by the Holy Spirit.

A Manifest Cleansing Wave of God

This past Sunday morning around 10am, I was standing alone at the front of the meeting place praying when the presence of God came in an intense tangible way. As I lifted my arms I could feel the electric-like powerful presence in the air and was aware that ministering spirits were present.

I went into a spiritual vision. I was in a somewhat enclosed place with an open top that I assumed to be a sheep fold. There were a number of sheep there and the Lord was shearing them one at a time. The sheep had thick dirty wool. It looked as if they may have gone longer than they should without being sheared. Their wool was matted and filled with burs, dried mud, and such. As they were sheared they became clean and fresh looking and appeared to feel very refreshed. On some of them hidden soars or wounds were exposed on their freshly sheared bodies.

The Lord looked up at me from the sheep He was working on and said, "I am cleansing and selecting my sheep for breeding stock for the future." I knew by the Spirit He was speaking of cleansing and healing His people in preparation for becoming seeds of the kingdom sowed into this world during and after the process of cleansing the earth.

The Lord is supernaturally cleansing His people individually. He is also selecting His army. The collective army is being cleansed of those who are unwilling to endure His loving but extreme cleansing process.

This does not imply that the unwilling who are not chosen are lost or forever castaways. They may go through other processes and may continue to serve the Lord in some other capacity and place. Like the many that Gideon sent home from the battle and the 300 that were chosen for the battle, God makes selections for specific works. Those who were sent away from the battle probably had other jobs to fill back home.

As a young man I worked summers on a large cattle ranch in Texas and later as a mature man owned a large herd of cattle. I remember that at some point the cattle were gathered, and the best cows were selected to remain in the herd as breeding stock for the next season. Others were sold to go to other places for other purposes. Some cows were not selected because they did not have a calf with them. Either they had failed to breed and give birth to a live calf, or they had lost it someway.

I realize that we are not cattle and are not treated as cattle by our Great Shepherd. However, I think this example is useful in understanding the message that God is in the process of cleansing, preparing, and selecting an army of pure-hearted holy humble and mature kingdom sons for the purpose of multiplying the seed of the kingdom into the God-cleansed earth and the heavenly atmosphere upon and around it.

We are all sheep under the one Great Shepherd. All of us including the most significant leaders are in need of a deeper supernatural cleansing process in the hands of our Lord. Even the scent of the past tainted mixtures of self and religion with godliness must be cleansed. Many of us are entering a new level of being sheared of excess and healed of past infections and wounds. All who will are becoming purified kingdom warriors to plant and produce the coming kingdom reality in every facet of life in the world.

The cleansing purification process may seem extremely difficult. However, after cleansing there is great refreshing. In the vision, I saw gentle rain falling upon the sheared sheep bringing further cleansing, healing, and refreshing to them. The sheep were very refreshed, lively, and joyful.

The season before us that we are now entering is filled with severity and extremities. Extreme difficulties of life will exist in the world simultaneously with extreme righteousness, peace, and joy in the sons of the kingdom – mature sons who are in full assurance planting the kingdom of God life into the world.

The seed must be placed underground to spring forth in the moisture of the Holy Spirit as a living growing plant that matures into full fruition and multiplies a hundred fold.  Thus from the pure seed of God in Christ in His mature sons, the earth shall be filled with the glory of God and the kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdoms of our God. Praise to God shall ring out from the entire earth filling the world with His Glory.

So be it, Lord Jesus.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 07/19/2012 at 3:21pm

Thank you Ron!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 07/19/2012 at 5:29pm

Yes Lord

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 07/21/2012 at 5:02pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 07/22/2012 at 4:43pm

We are all sheep under the one Great Shepherd. All of us including the most significant leaders are in need of a deeper supernatural cleansing process in the hands of our Lord. Even the scent of the past tainted mixtures of self and religion mixed with godliness must be cleansed. Many of us are entering a new level of being sheared of excess and healed of past infections and wounds. All who will are becoming purified kingdom warriors to plant and produce the coming kingdom reality in every facet of life in the world.

The cleansing purification process may seem extremely difficult. However, after cleansing there is great refreshing. In the vision, I saw gentle rain falling upon the sheared sheep bringing further cleansing, healing, and refreshing to them. The sheep were very refreshed, lively, and joyful.

The season before us that we are now entering is filled with severity and extremities. Extreme difficulties of life will exist in the world simultaneously with extreme righteousness, peace, and joy in the sons of the kingdom – mature sons who are in full assurance planting the kingdom of God life into the world.

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/22/2012 at 8:22pm

Ron, this is so good! You through unction of Holy Spirit put into words what my spiritman has seen,,,didnt know much in my mind; however, Holy Spirit has clarified more than a few things here for me personally... I appreciate and enjoy your bringing it forth... Thank you so much and may God continue to flow in His understanding & wisdom through you. Am reminded of the saying, 'bloom where you are planted' when I read, "planting the Kingdom of God"... Excellent encouragement!  \o/

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window