Print Page | Close Window

Those I Call, I Appoint by Eileen Fisher

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40207
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:05pm

Topic: Those I Call, I Appoint by Eileen Fisher

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Subject: Those I Call, I Appoint by Eileen Fisher
Date Posted: 08/01/2012 at 12:37pm

Those I Call, I Appoint by Eileen Fisher

http://www.printfriendly.com" style=" color:#6D9F00; text-decoration:none;" class="printfriendly" title="Printer Friendly and PDF -

The Lord would say, "There is nothing too hard for Me."  He said, there is nothing that is too hard for Me. With Me, all things are possible. I would say present the impossible before Me this night. I have invited you to come boldly before My throne of grace. I have invited you to come before the alter of holiness. I have invited you to come and to let yourself rest in My presence. I have invited you to come and partake of My presence. In turn, I am partaking of you. Where there is doubt, I would come and I would put hope and faith. Where this is pain and rejection, I would build you up and appoint you. When man brings disappointment, and when life brings disappointment, I come and I stand before you. I say I present to you an opportunity to receive My appointment. I have called you forth to be appointed. I have called you forth to be a point man for Me, to here I will show you where you are to point your prayers.

My Glory is Your Cover

I will show you where you are to point My word. I will show you where you are to point your strength. To where I will point you and say make a deposit of the anointing I have deposited within you. Those I call, I appoint. Those who say, "Yes Lord! Send me," I come and I clothe them with power from on high. I do not come and strip My own and leave them naked. That's how sin left Me. My glory is your cover. My anointing by My spirit is your seal. I have come to build you up and to strengthen you. I wish tonight for you to breathe in the very essence of My love for each of you. If you could understand the depth of My love, fear would find no landing place. Fear of life nor fear of death, fear of success nor fear of failure, fear would find no landing place for faith would open the door. I would invite you tonight; let me seal your faith fresh.”

Eileen Fisher

mailto:Eileen@eileenfisher.org -

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 08/01/2012 at 6:50pm

Yes Lord, "I accept Your sealing my faith fresh."  And I shout unto You Lord God with a voice of triumph;  I'm shouting unto You with a voice of praise.  "Here I am Lord God, send me!"  Thanks for posting this reminder, my precious Sister... "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD...AND, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THOSE THAT WILL STAND ON HIS WORD, SPEAK HIS WORD FORTH AND BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID IS TRUE, AND TRUE FOR YOU/ME...BE BOLD!  BE COURAGEOUS!  THE LIVING WORD I SPEAK IS COMING TO PASS NO MATTER WHAT THINGS, SITUATIONS,CIRCUMSTANCES LOOK LIKE, SOUND LIKE, FEEL LIKE OR EVEN TASTE LIKE. HALLEUJAH!  FOR GOD AND HIS WORD ARE ONE AND HE IS FAITHFUL TO PERFORM IT...GLORY TO GOD-IT TRULY IS OUR COVER!!!  \o/\o/\o/   Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Date Posted: 08/01/2012 at 10:08pm

yes Gayle! hugs

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Print Page | Close Window