Print Page | Close Window

The Rain has started in the central Texas area - not confined to ONE church or city, ALL OVER!!!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40307
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:01pm

Topic: The Rain has started in the central Texas area - not confined to ONE church or city, ALL OVER!!!

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Subject: The Rain has started in the central Texas area - not confined to ONE church or city, ALL OVER!!!
Date Posted: 08/15/2012 at 11:45am

The Rain has started in the central Texas area - not confined to ONE church or city, ALL OVER!!!

Testimony of a friend of ours here named Dudley. He recently just walked into a local Starbucks, saw a woman who was in a wheelchair, and said "WALK!!!", and she got up and walked. She'd been in that wheelchair for twelve years. A new thing is happening in His Body. Dudley has no credentials, he works on oil rigs - but like you, he is a child of the King.

In this past two weeks alone, I've seen Him raise a woman out of a wheelchair she'd been in for FORTY TWO YEARS (she is now shopping for a BICYCLE), heal another woman of chronic pain due to a car wreck (her son did not believe she was healed and asked her to do TEN jumping jacks - she did so in front of him WITH NO PAIN, her mother - a believer - got so excited she went running  around quoting scriptures),  a man who was tormented by stuttering INSTANTLY healed, and other miracles. 

Numerous miracles occur in the street ministry, saw a woman get rid of her walking cane, you name it!  The Lord MULTIPLIED the water the team was giving out to the poor.  Each time someone asked how much water was left, the answer was ALWAYS six bottles, even after giving out water bottles for TWO HOURS!

ORDINARY PEOPLE JUST STEPPING OUT AND TAKING GOD AT HIS WORD TO DO MIRACLES, WHEREVER THEY ARE LED.  In the street, in the market, etc.

The Great Awakening of the United States has begun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&a mp;v=SXeTj6IjcEw - Video of one testimony

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Replies:

Posted By: Karen Samford
Date Posted: 08/15/2012 at 12:58pm

Kathy posted about Dudley just the other day and Ron sent
out a different link. Thanks this builds my faith to
believe for more.And the bottled water I believe this is
how God will sustain us in the last days the more we share
the more he will provide.

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 08/15/2012 at 1:09pm

Thanks for posting Jeff.  SO encouraging!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 08/15/2012 at 4:58pm

yes! so exciting...to hear that people are being healed, set free from their pain.
Six water bottles...six jars of water to wine?!! :)

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Posted By: Karen Samford
Date Posted: 08/15/2012 at 5:40pm

Michele you said,"Six water bottles...six jars of water to
wine?!!" That's good.Reminds me also of the widow in the
bible who shared with the prophet Elijah and never ran out
of meal or oil. IKings 17:8-16.Praise God.He is miracle
worker.

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 08/15/2012 at 5:44pm

...our God...doesn't run out!

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Print Page | Close Window