Print Page | Close Window

THE CREATIONAL BREATH OF GOD

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40314
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:38am

Topic: THE CREATIONAL BREATH OF GOD

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE CREATIONAL BREATH OF GOD
Date Posted: 08/16/2012 at 8:30am

The Creational Breath of God

By Ron McGatlin

A season of boldness to believe and trust in the Spirit of God has come upon us. God is releasing an increase of Spirit energy increasing bold faith in the works of the Spirit of God in His people on earth. Trusting in human understanding and human wisdom is very natural for human beings. To truly be able to absolutely believe Spirit realities that are well beyond natural life has proven to be difficult for human beings including those who may have become Christians in their religious faith.

This season of increased boldness to believe is directly related to the major shift from just learning about Christ Jesus and about Father God to intimately relating to God in the Spirit. The Holy Spirit filling our lives and our seeking God with our whole hearts are vital keys to boldly believing the supernatural works of God. Being one with Jesus is paramount to experiencing the miraculous works of God taking place in front of us in our day to day walk on this earth.

Bringing the entire focus of our lives into passionately loving God – laying on our faces before Him and speaking forth our love for Jesus until He responds by pouring His tangible love of His presence upon us is the key that releases solid absolute faith in every word, thought or vision that He breathes into us. No longer is there any maybes or doubts; there is only complete knowing toward the fulfillment of all He says to us. No matter how strangely supernatural  an event may be, it will not be hard for us to fully boldly accept what He says and see it manifest in front of us.

Acts 4:13:  Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus.

Creation Energy Impartation

Becoming one Spirit with God imparts the reality of divine life into His maturing sons (not gender specific). In less than an instant, God within us connected to the throne of God receives the creation substance of divine energy from the breath of God. Complete order of divine design and grace empowerment to produce what is sent from heaven into this world is spiritually transported from heaven. The seed from God carrying the life and design of God with reproduction power within itself is received and believed, and creation power instantly goes to work to produce the work of God from heaven in front of our natural eyes.

The breath of God emanated from God, and the world was created. All was created by the breathed (spoken) word of God. All the intricacies of detail and magnificence of grandeur of this world and the heavens were created by the breath of God.

When Adam was created the breath of God imparted God’s life into Him.

God calls for all that have breath to PRAISE Him (Psalm 150:6). When we praise God He shows up.

The breath of God in us praising Him continuously and speaking forth His creation order into the world changes the corrupted order of the world to the will of God as it is in heaven. The limitless creation power of God breathed through humble, pure-hearted, mature sons of God imparts the irresistible LOVE and power of God to heal, deliver, and restore the kingdoms of this world to the kingdom of our God.

Every word spoken by God’s people imparts change at some level into the world and the people of the world. If the word is a positive word from God, positive works are created in the world. If the word is negative from some other source, negative works are brought forth into the world. As sons of God we have been given great authority and great responsibility. He that uses it well, according to the work of Christ within connected to the throne, will be given even more authority to breathe change into the world and its people. Those who do not use it well and not in accordance with the throne of God will eventually experience what authority they may have being taken away from them and given to others.

Becoming One

All that is written here and much more is released into our daily lives as we become one with God as mature sons. This produces the fulfillment of the potential of becoming ONE WITH ONE ANOTHER. Not just thinking alike but literally becoming one body of one Spirit with one DNA of one Father. Spirit connected together unto one Head – continuous LIFE communication and impartation flowing from and to the Head and to one another through the Head, Christ Jesus, at the throne of God by the Holy Spirit.

In our natural body, when something is felt or experienced in one part of the body a message is sent to the head and the whole body is alerted and responds, in an instant.  In Spirit oneness, not only is there continuous flow of communication and impartation with Father through Christ by the Holy Spirit to and from the sons of God, there is also communication and impartation from one son of God to another through Christ by the Holy Spirit, in less than an instant.

We are beginning to believe and depend upon the reality of this Spirit network of oneness for life communication and impartation with God and with one another. The boldness to believe is coming forth for maturing sons to trust more and more and to depend upon the Spirit above natural network connections. Natural communications such as spoken words are used effectively to confirm what has already been communicated or imparted through God’s Spirit network.

The value of prophetic speaking is now and has been enormous. However, there will be a continuing decrease of the need for prophetic speaking as the maturing sons become more fully able to trust in God’s Spirit network. Spirit networking is much faster, more efficient, and not available for the enemy to get in on.

Common Spirit Communication and Impartation

Words of prophecy normally come through the Spirit network and are received in the spirit of the prophetic and translated from the spirit to natural language words spoken by the prophet. 

Many sons have experienced angelic visitations and know firsthand that communication with the ministering spirit (angel) between us was without spoken words. Yet, we heard the words within us as our spirit received them and spoke them into our understanding.

Spirit communication and impartation is unlimited in scope and practice except by our lack of faith. Biblical examples are plentiful that may have heretofore seemed believable only is some super spiritual biblical past or future era. The boldness of faith to believe Spirit reality above natural limitations is releasing rapidly increasing Spirit reality in maturing sons of God. We are beginning to really believe what we may have said we believed but secretly doubted in the past.

Spirit translation from one place to another may have been one of those areas of doubt for many of us. However, as we increasingly function in the Spirit networking of God, it becomes more and more apparent that communication and impartation by the Spirit can include human spirit-beings being translated into a situation in another location many miles away on earth. It may yet seem very farfetched that a human being could be converted by God to spirit and transported and re-converted back to human spirit-beings in an instant.

This may or may not have seemed extreme to Philip when it happened to Him in Acts 8:26-40.  The Spirit network was functioning as a ministering spirit (angel) spoke to Philip with specific instruction to go to a certain desert place. There he saw the Ethiopian eunuch’s chariot and received further instruction of the Lord to go and join him. After leading this noble man to Christ and baptizing him, he was “caught away by the Spirit of the Lord” and found in another place. This is one of many biblical examples of the Spirit communication and impartations working to directly empower and even translate the sons of God.

Even scientists working through natural knowledge and discovery are stumbling into a view of reality beyond natural explanation of the workings of energy and matter in research called quantum physics. The phenomenon they are beginning to view in their super strength microscopes and complex physical experiments can never be fully explained without Spirit revelation. The laws of science and nature explored by man to their deepest origin always disappear into the Spirit realm of God, the creator and sustainer of all.

As mature sons of God with boldness to believe, all God says to us, all of His creational love, power, and wisdom is available to work with us in the Spirit network of God with man among myriads of holy angels. To attempt to understand or wrap our human minds around all of this is futile. We come to Him as a child and simply hear, believe, and obey the Spirit voice of God within and among us. Simply abide in the Spirit network of Christ in us and us in Him as one with God and one with one another by the Spirit of God.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -       

Replies:

Posted By: Cassandra Denis
Date Posted: 08/16/2012 at 9:58am

Ron wrote:

"Becoming one Spirit with God imparts the reality of divine life into His maturing sons (not gender specific). In less than an instant, God within us connected to the throne of God receives the creation substance of divine energy from the breath of God. Complete order of divine design and grace empowerment to produce what is sent from heaven into this world is spiritually transported from heaven. The seed from God carrying the life and design of God with reproduction power within itself is received and believed and creation power instantly goes to work to produce the work of God from heaven in front of our natural eyes.

The breath of God emanated from God and the world was created. All was created by the breathed (spoken) word of God. All the intricacies of detail and magnificence of grandeur of this world and the heavens were created by the breath of God.

As sons of God we have been given great authority and great responsibility. He that uses it well, according to the work of Christ within connected to the throne, will be given even more authority to breathe change into the world and its people."

"We are beginning to believe and depend upon the reality of this Spirit network of oneness for life communication and impartation with God and with one another." INDEED

Praise God for this beautiful revelation. Means ALOT to me today..I have actually being praying for clarity and voila, here it is. Thank you!

Blessings to you,

Cassandra

Date Posted: 08/17/2012 at 2:14pm

In our natural body, when something is felt or experienced in one part of the body a message is sent to the head and the whole body is alerted and responds, in an instant. In Spirit oneness, not only is there continuous flow of communication and impartation with Father through Christ by the Holy Spirit to and from the sons of God, there is also communication and impartation from one son of God to another through Christ by the Holy Spirit, in less than an instant.

We are beginning to believe and depend upon the reality of this Spirit network of oneness for life communication and impartation with God and with one another. The boldness to believe is coming forth for maturing sons to trust more and more and to depend upon the Spirit above natural network connections. Natural communications such as spoken words are used effectively to confirm what has already been communicated or imparted through God’s Spirit network.

The value of prophetic speaking is now and has been enormous. However, there will be a continuing decrease of the need for prophetic speaking as the maturing sons become more fully able to trust in God’s Spirit network. Spirit networking is much faster, more efficient, and not available for the enemy to get in on.

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 08/17/2012 at 3:09pm

HALLELUJAH! OUR OWN SUPERNATURAL"STELTH" LOCATION...NO WAY ANY ENEMY CAN PENETRATE THE SECRET PLACE OF MOST HIGH GOD WHERE WE ALL STAND RESTING UNDER THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY!!! HO! 'TRUSTING IN GOD'S SPIRIT NETWORK' IN THIS HERE HEART,,,YES INDEED, I AM...TY RON, I RECEIVE YOUR WORDS AND WILL CONTINUE TO SIMPLY HEAR, BELIEVE AND OBEY THE SPIRIT VOICE OF GOD.  YEAH GOD! \o/  TY JESUS!  \o/  Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 08/21/2012 at 5:51am

‘Walking’ with Jesus

Testimony from Dudley Perio - Aug 6, 2012

I started my morning like I usually do, asking Jesus to come with me. We got in the truck and headed to Houston. It was a fun time, actually playing and enjoying the Lord along the way.

He told me to stop at a particular gas station. When I did, he told me to go inside and get a Dr. Pepper (he knows my favorite drink). I argued a little. After all, it was a bit early in the morning for a soda. He insisted.

I did what he asked - I’ve learned to trust God. I paid the clerk inside and he handed me back my change. Suddenly the $5 bill in my hand stood out to me. I felt like I was supposed to give it to him. I said, “Jesus just wants to bless you with this $5 because he loves you. But if I gave it to you, you would think it comes from me and not Jesus. So I want you to use it to purchase a scratch-off lottery ticket for $5, because he wants to bless you beyond measure.” He was a little taken aback, but bought the ticket. “Go ahead,” I said, “Scratch it off.”

There were eight games on the ticket. The first one, nothing. The second one, nothing. Each number had nothing. As he scratched off the very last number, he won $500! We were both astonished. He cried as he told me, “but I am a Muslim.”

I told him Jesus has moved by demonstrating His power to you because He wants a relationship.

“Jesus loves Muslims,” I continued. “As a matter of fact, he has been appearing to Muslims in dreams and visions because he wants everyone to know that they are loved.”

“I thank you, and my family thanks you!” he told me as I walked out the door. How wonderful is our Jesus! I drove on to my destination while enjoying and thanking the Lord.

I sat down at an outside table at Starbucks in Houston to wait for a meeting there with some business partners. It was late morning and there were about seven people seated outside around me. A van pulled up into the handicap parking space near me and a man got out. He walked around, lowered the ramp, pulled out a wheelchair and lifted his wife into it. He then parked her at the table next to me with his young daughter while he went inside for the drinks.

The woman looked over at me and asked, “Why are you wearing that stuff?” She had noticed the gold dust on my face and head.

I responded that when I get in the Presence of God, this gold dust comes upon me. It has been happening every day since September of 2010 and I have seen many miracles happen since that time. I then asked her, “What happened to you?”

She told me that she was given an epidural shot during child birth and something went wrong. She had been paralyzed from the waist down for twelve years.

I suddenly had a strange feeling, as if two apostles of old were standing on either side of me. I stood up in front of her and stretched out my hand, which she took. I simply said, “Jesus loves you. Walk.”

Her eyes met mine, but it was if she was looking beyond me. It was like there was a decision to make. She leaned forward as if to get up, could not, and then leaned back against the wheelchair. As she leaned forward again, it was as if the Holy Spirit just lifted her up and she stood with a shocked look on her face. The woman took two tiny one-inch steps forward as I held her hand. Then she took off! She walked across the parking lot screaming, “OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!” Then she ran, and even jumped! Her daughter ran along with her in amazement. Her atrophied legs from twelve years of paralysis were not even holding her back.

Her husband came out of Starbucks with their drinks in a drink tray. Taking in the scene before him, he quickly dropped the drinks on the table and they fell over. He was freaking out, hollering, “OH MY GOD!”
The people seated around were joining in the amazement, some saying, “Oh Jesus!” They gathered around the woman and were touching her. She came back and hugged me, thanking me profusely as her daughter and husband joined in the group hug. I was so overwhelmed by the emotion of it all. “You are an answer to prayer!” they cried out.

“It’s just Jesus,” I replied, “He loves you.” We were all crying at the awesome display of the love and power of God. I had the feeling that all my life was worth this one moment. Inside my heart was overflowing with the words, ‘all is well with my soul!’ As much as you expect God to move and do something, when it happens it is the most awesome and humbling thing ever.

This woman got to hug her beautiful daughter from a standing position for the first time ever in her life! She no longer wanted her coffee, and did not want the wheelchair to even be in the van with them. She left with her daughter sitting in her lap.

People from inside and out were gathering around me asking for prayer. Most of them did not ask for themselves, but for others they knew in need. I explained that God wants a relationship. He loves everyone, and everyone is qualified.

I write about this awesome miracle of God to encourage everyone to take Jesus with you everywhere. I cannot find the words to describe how my heart was so overwhelmed with the love of Jesus for full restoration for this family. How do I write how my heart was so humbled to stand with Jesus to witness his touch? How do I describe the husband’s eyes, crying out his thankfulness? How do I express the daughter’s emotions while her mother hugged her like that for the first time ever? How do I describe the screams of thankfulness? My eyes continue to water, my heart pours out more and more. I am a simple man and God let me witness his Glory.

Please feel my heart and put agendas aside, for the next miracles can be in front of you. Take all God has given me and run. Together we can be God’s hand to reach, his voice to call out, “Walk.”

Watch this video of additional supernatural testimonies by Dudley Perio

Dudley Perio at Christ Heaing Center, San Antonio, TX on Vimeo

Posted By: Karen Ramsey
Date Posted: 08/21/2012 at 5:56pm

Thank you so much for explaining this! Lately, our church body has been joining with several others around the world via internet. There have been times as we've all been worshipping as one, and the Spirit is particularly "thick," that I felt as though I were able to grasp the hand of someone in the spirit who was thousands of miles away physically. I wondered if I must be imagining it . . . perhaps not!

-------------
Karen Ramsey
http://karenramsey.blogspot.com/
http://amodernvoice.com/

Date Posted: 08/22/2012 at 10:38am

Yes, Karen, perhaps not. We are blessed to be here in this time of the coming forth of the kingdom of God. So many things are changing and so much is opening to us in this exciting day of our Lord.

Blessings,

Ron

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 08/27/2012 at 6:33pm

re up

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Print Page | Close Window