Print Page | Close Window

THE RED HORSE OF WAR by Maurice Sklar

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40382
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:04pm

Topic: THE RED HORSE OF WAR by Maurice Sklar

Posted By: kelly Tuller
Subject: THE RED HORSE OF WAR by Maurice Sklar
Date Posted: 08/28/2012 at 9:16pm

http://lit4ever.org/revivalforum/index.php?topic=24822.msg39 200#msg39200 -
http://lit4ever.org/revivalforum/index.php?topic=24822.msg39 200#msg39200 - THE RED HORSE OF WAR by Maurice Sklar
« on: August 17, 2012, 01:55:36 PM »

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
http://www.mauricesklar.com - ww.mauricesklar.com  

http://lit4ever.org/revivalforum/index.php?topic=24822.msg39 202#msg39202 -

Replies:

Posted By: Janine Nicole
Date Posted: 08/29/2012 at 6:39am

This truly is a heavy duty word. I have to admit it is not resonating with my spirit. I wonder how Billy Graham feels about his days being numbered? The word still says no one knows the day or the hour and there will be wars and rumours of wars right up until the Lord's return. The best thing to do is for each of us to know what the Lord's will is for today. Repent, forgive others, forgive yourself, love God with all your heart, mind and soul, and your neighbor as yourself. Doing these things daily out of love of God because He is just so awesome and altogether lovely is just the way He calls us to live. I know Maurice Sklar is a strong man of God who seeks to do His will, so I do not doubt his love for the Lord. However, the spirit of this message reminds me of the passage below where the disciples ask Jesus if they should call fire down from heaven because the Samaritan village rejected Him. Jesus rebuked them and told them they did not know what manner of spirit they were of and reminded them He did not come to destroy lives, but to save them. That is and always will be His will!

Matthew 6

New International Version (NIV)

Prayer #cen-NIV-23288C" title="See cross-reference C - C )'>

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing #cen-NIV-23288D" title="See cross-reference D - D )'>in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, #cen-NIV-23289E" title="See cross-reference E - E )'>who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling #cen-NIV-23290F" title="See cross-reference F - F )'>like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. #cen-NIV-23290G" title="See cross-reference G - G )'>Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need #cen-NIV-23291H" title="See cross-reference H - H )'>before you ask him.

“This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father #cen-NIV-23292I" title="See cross-reference I - I )'>in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom #cen-NIV-23293J" title="See cross-reference J - J )'>come,
your will be done, #cen-NIV-23293K" title="See cross-reference K - K )'>
    on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread. #cen-NIV-23294L" title="See cross-reference L - L )'>
12 And forgive us our debts,
    as we also have forgiven our debtors. #cen-NIV-23295M" title="See cross-reference M - M )'>
13 And lead us not into temptation, #cen-NIV-23296N" title="See cross-reference N - N )'>
    but deliver us from the evil one.’ #cen-NIV-23296O" title="See cross-reference O - O )'>

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. #cen-NIV-23297P" title="See cross-reference P - P )'>15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. #cen-NIV-23298Q" title="See cross-reference Q - Q )'>

Do Not Worry #cen-NIV-23308AB" title="See cross-reference AB - AB )'>

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry #cen-NIV-23308AC" title="See cross-reference AC - AC )'>about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. #cen-NIV-23309AD" title="See cross-reference AD - AD )'>Are you not much more valuable than they? #cen-NIV-23309AE" title="See cross-reference AE - AE )'>27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life#fen-NIV-23310e" title="See footnote e - e ]'>[e]? #cen-NIV-23310AF" title="See cross-reference AF - AF )'>

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor #cen-NIV-23312AG" title="See cross-reference AG - AG )'>was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? #cen-NIV-23313AH" title="See cross-reference AH - AH )'>31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. #cen-NIV-23315AI" title="See cross-reference AI - AI )'>33 But seek first his kingdom #cen-NIV-23316AJ" title="See cross-reference AJ - AJ )'>and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. #cen-NIV-23316AK" title="See cross-reference AK - AK )'>34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own

Luke 9

New King James Version (NKJV)

A Samaritan Village Rejects the Savior

51 Now it came to pass, when the time had come for Him to be received up, that He steadfastly set His face to go to Jerusalem, 52 and sent messengers before His face. And as they went, they entered a village of the Samaritans, to prepare for Him. 53 But they did not receive Him, because His face was set for the journey to Jerusalem. 54 And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?”#fen-NKJV-25356e" title="See footnote e - e ]'>[e]

55 But He turned and rebuked them,#fen-NKJV-25357f" title="See footnote f - f ]'>[f] and said, “You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. 56 For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them.#fen-NKJV-25358g" title="See footnote g - g ]'>[g] And they went to another village

Matthew 24

New International Version (NIV)

The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times #cen-NIV-23959A" title="See cross-reference A - A )'>

24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; #cen-NIV-23960B" title="See cross-reference B - B )'>every one will be thrown down.”

As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, #cen-NIV-23961C" title="See cross-reference C - C )'>the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming #cen-NIV-23961D" title="See cross-reference D - D )'>and of the end of the age?” #cen-NIV-23961E" title="See cross-reference E - E )'>

Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. #cen-NIV-23962F" title="See cross-reference F - F )'>For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. #cen-NIV-23963G" title="See cross-reference G - G )'>You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. #cen-NIV-23965H" title="See cross-reference H - H )'>There will be famines #cen-NIV-23965I" title="See cross-reference I - I )'>and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted #cen-NIV-23967J" title="See cross-reference J - J )'>and put to death, #cen-NIV-23967K" title="See cross-reference K - K )'>and you will be hated by all nations because of me. #cen-NIV-23967L" title="See cross-reference L - L )'>10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets #cen-NIV-23969M" title="See cross-reference M - M )'>will appear and deceive many people. #cen-NIV-23969N" title="See cross-reference N - N )'>12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. #cen-NIV-23971O" title="See cross-reference O - O )'>14 And this gospel of the kingdom #cen-NIV-23972P" title="See cross-reference P - P )'>will be preached in the whole world #cen-NIV-23972Q" title="See cross-reference Q - Q )'>as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place #cen-NIV-23973R" title="See cross-reference R - R )'>‘the abomination that causes desolation,’spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop #cen-NIV-23975T" title="See cross-reference T - T )'>go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! #cen-NIV-23977U" title="See cross-reference U - U )'>20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. #cen-NIV-23979V" title="See cross-reference V - V )'>

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect #cen-NIV-23980W" title="See cross-reference W - W )'>those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. #cen-NIV-23981X" title="See cross-reference X - X )'>24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders #cen-NIV-23982Y" title="See cross-reference Y - Y )'>to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning #cen-NIV-23985Z" title="See cross-reference Z - Z )'>that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming #cen-NIV-23985AA" title="See cross-reference AA - AA )'>of the Son of Man. #cen-NIV-23985AB" title="See cross-reference AB - AB )'>28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather. #cen-NIV-23986AC" title="See cross-reference AC - AC )'>

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn #cen-NIV-23988AE" title="See cross-reference AE - AE )'>when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, #cen-NIV-23988AF" title="See cross-reference AF - AF )'>with power and great glory.31 And he will send his angels #cen-NIV-23989AG" title="See cross-reference AG - AG )'>with a loud trumpet call, #cen-NIV-23989AH" title="See cross-reference AH - AH )'>and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. #cen-NIV-23991AI" title="See cross-reference AI - AI )'>34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. #cen-NIV-23992AJ" title="See cross-reference AJ - AJ )'>35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. #cen-NIV-23993AK" title="See cross-reference AK - AK )'>

The Day and Hour Unknown #cen-NIV-23994AL" title="See cross-reference AL - AL )'>#cen-NIV-23994AM" title="See cross-reference AM - AM )'>

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. #cen-NIV-23994AN" title="See cross-reference AN - AN )'>37 As it was in the days of Noah, #cen-NIV-23995AO" title="See cross-reference AO - AO )'>so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, #cen-NIV-23996AP" title="See cross-reference AP - AP )'>up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. #cen-NIV-23997AQ" title="See cross-reference AQ - AQ )'>40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. #cen-NIV-23998AR" title="See cross-reference AR - AR )'>41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. #cen-NIV-23999AS" title="See cross-reference AS - AS )'>

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. #cen-NIV-24000AT" title="See cross-reference AT - AT )'>43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, #cen-NIV-24001AU" title="See cross-reference AU - AU )'>he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, #cen-NIV-24002AV" title="See cross-reference AV - AV )'>because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, #cen-NIV-24003AW" title="See cross-reference AW - AW )'>whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. #cen-NIV-24004AX" title="See cross-reference AX - AX )'>47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. #cen-NIV-24005AY" title="See cross-reference AY - AY )'>48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. #cen-NIV-24007AZ" title="See cross-reference AZ - AZ )'>50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. #cen-NIV-24009BA" title="See cross-reference BA - BA )'>

Date Posted: 08/29/2012 at 6:51am

I should also add this word is not resonating in the sense of Billy Grahams death and the timing, along with his word that wars and terror are coming..not that these things won't happen, they already are happening. I think we need to be very careful what we speak. Billy Graham has lived a number of years already and I am not sure we could really call his death prophetic of the age of grace ending. He's 93 his death is inevitable just simply because of his health and age. We are going to have these trials and tribulations in the earth indefinately until the Lord returns. I believe they come in cycles..

Posted By: Danny Korakas
Date Posted: 08/30/2012 at 6:52pm

Very well stated, Janine.

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 08/30/2012 at 7:07pm

I too have serious disagreement with this prophecy... not with the fact of economic powers failing, but with the seven years and tribulation.

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Date Posted: 08/31/2012 at 9:01pm

Thank you both Danny and Kriston for your input. I hope Kelly and you all know I shared in love. I am often quiet even if something feels off, but I sensed I really needed to share my inward impression on it. Our words are so very, very powerful. I think sometimes prophetic words are sometimes spoken through our own distress and seeing what a mess things are around us and longing for God to act. Many of  the psalms are written out of human frustration and our desire for God to act now! I think it's important to discern that in a word given. I also think that is why many prophecies become false (predictions about times, etc..I have seen many prophecies over the years of impending judgement to come and the world keeps on spinning. I believe we are all in them already just on different levels and experiences). Sometimes God is working out "judgements" within us and we project that onto others or what we see around us. We go through this individually, corporately, nationally...the beautiful thing is that as we walk through the "judgement" the Lord expresses more of His grace and mercy and this shines the light on how incredibly unloving we are or can be, we then have opportunity to repent and be transformed more into His image. Something the Lord has really been teaching me lately is that our perception and His is often quite different. For example, what I see as "punishment" God sees as loving discipline, or "pressure". He's showing me that He is far more like the very loving doctor that must prescribe a treatment that will have unpleasant side effects, but must be given in order for healing to happen. We all have very different perceptions when we are on the receiving end of that treatment, but in the end we will be very thankful to our doctor who loved and cared enough to save our lives.

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 09/01/2012 at 7:40am

Grace and Peace shall not be taken away for those under the shadow of the almighty.

In contrast, there is no rest for the wicked. This original word is given from the view of the ungodly for which mercy is shown in cleansing corrective judgments and removal of tares that must precede the rising of the sons of God in the greater fullness of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven across the earth.

I am blessed to see the godly reaction by each of you to this, at best, inaccurate word containing mixture of false understanding.

Much love and respect for all,

Ron

Date Posted: 09/01/2012 at 9:53am

Thank you Ron! Your response is a blessing! Much love and respect back to you!

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 09/02/2012 at 5:30pm

....well...I have heard other words about the deaths of God's particular generals Billy Graham and Oral Roberts...being time markers...for a change in times.  If I remember correctly...Oral Roberts and  his wife have already passed as has Billy Grahams wife I think. Billy has been sick at times this last year I believe in the news.

The Lord told me when praying last week..."January 2013 will be a height...a height is a rechange." 
I am still praying about what that means.
The number 13 (unlike commonly thought) is good... and means all of the attributes of the love and mercy of God. The nature and character of God...in love.

God can certainly be shaking things...and pouring out His great mercy on his own at the same time. But I thought there have been many words about a period of blessing for his own...a Joseph period to be able to pay off bills and have things in order as the Lord directs each of us?

In the dream i had of a new born baby earlier this year...she had ears and face crimped as a rose (I have shared this before)...ears to hear (prophetic)...and a face...likeness like her Lord in character and nature. The number 13 appeared above her..."all of the attributes of the love and mercy of God".

So perhaps there are only so many years...certainly the Lord has told many he is coming soon. Jesus told Pastor Jesse Duplantis (see on youtube his trip to heaven) to tell his people that he was coming soon. Jesse said to the Lord...they know that Lord...to which the Lord said "No...they don't."

I believe I read Maurice Skyler's testimony of being taken and shown heaven as well. Be awake!...love your neighbor!...dry your tears! ...pray!...be in love with your Lord and bridegroom church...that is all that is needed!

love, michele

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Date Posted: 09/02/2012 at 5:46pm

The Lord caused Oral Roberts to hear a giant explosion above our country in 2004...
Someone posted this summary of What the Lord showed Oral Roberts in 2004 at In Jesus.com. I will try to find a video of him telling it if possible. Oral says that the Lord said it will be a 'wake up call of the second coming'...and that the Lord will be taking his Bride in rapture before the 'final judgements'...and then "come with ten thousand of His saints" as the scripture says. (I want to say again that this is a 'summary' so there could be some mistakes based on the posters understanding at the time.)

Due to a few requests, I am going to highlight a few of the more important things he mentioned for the benefit of those who couldn't get to see and hear.

He spoke for at least 20 mins. and these are basically what he says:

1) Satan tried to hinder him from sharing this on TV but he is determined to!

2) It possibly happened a few days ago while he was going to his kitchen and he suddenly heard a loud 'explosion' and God 'opened' up the atmosphere for him to see like the 'lifting' up of a curtain. He saw fire, cloud, vapor, smoke over America and spreading to the entire world like a tree!

3) He asked God what was the 'message' in what he saw and God replied that it is a wake-up call about His Son's 2nd. Coming!! He ( God ) told him (Oral) that the 1st. part of His 2nd. coming was " in the air" where He will catch up His 'Bride' BEFORE the Antichrist and Armageddon! He spoke quite a bit about the Antichrist and His system.( 'spirit' of Nimrod! )

4) Again he repeated about this being a wake-up call and that something is about to happen and spoke quite a bit about 'the days of Noah'.

5) Violence coming to America and spoke quite a bit about America .

6) Again he reminds us that its a wake-up call and that God told him to tell people that His 2nd. Coming is THE MOST REAL THING and is the next thing on the Horizon!!!

7) He reminds God's people and servants to keep preaching about the return of Christ as many are not talking about this subject nowadays.

He even called Kenneth Copeland and told him about his vision and Copeland replied that he had felt something like this for 2 years already and was listening to him intently!!

9) He said that the Lord also told him that Jesus will return with those whom He had Raptured earlier when He returns just before Armageddon.

I hope this is good enough to give you a summary of the whole thing spoken by Oral! Maybe some of those who have seen it can add a bit more.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/03/2012 at 8:01am

I do believe the Lord has been saying that we are at the edge of the greatest revival the world has ever seen as well...the 'last call' if you will. The Lord is gracious to call to 'whomsoever will' and save many who are lost and hurting...before He comes.  It will take a very hardened heart i believe to refuse His loving call at this time.

When the Hebrews left Egypt...half of them were Egyptians! And at the time of John the Baptist and Jesus...I believe at least half of Israel went after him as well. The leaders of the Pharicees that were against Jesus...that loved their power, and positions and wealth more than God and His beloved Son..looked out the window the scriptures says and said ..."Look the whole world has gone after Him." 

So...the Lord is well able I think to give a "wake up call"...so that many realize  their need for Him...and be saved by His kindness and grace...and that those in the church who are 'asleep' have a chance to wake up and choose better.  And to bless His own beloveds...as Josephs...to be a blessing...and get God's people to a place of safety in Him...before He brings judgement on the those who truly hate God and His own people.  And perhaps even some "Sauls of Tarsus" shall be saved...who do not realize they are 'against Him'.

* I did some research...I cannot say I know how many former Egyptians came out with Israel...because...so far at least...I have found scripture to say 'many' did....but certainly many saw the judgements coming against Pharoh and Egypt from the God of Israel...or were already part of or close to the Hebrew households in some form...and clung to and went with them.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window