Printed Date: 01/18/2017 at 2:36am

Topic: Rocket Attacks Increase in Israel

Posted By: News Room
Subject: Rocket Attacks Increase in Israel
Date Posted: 10/24/2012 at 6:48pm

Word from Yerushalaim

Rocket Attacks Increase

Shalom praying saints.
Just want to send out a emergency call to prayer. Just today alone at least 80 rockets have been fired into southern Israel from the Gaza strip. Schools in the south have all been closed. Residents are being told to stay in or near their bomb shelters. Over one million Israelis are being threatened by this ongoing acts of terror and evil. Please pray and declare God’s word, “ He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved.” Psa 62:2

Wounded being evacuated to hospital
Israel's military has responded with air attacks, but it appears this has not deterred the terrorists from continuing to fire rockets into Israel with civilians as the primary target. In light of all that is happening this following song I recently heard seems appropriate. Click here to listen.

full story here

Copyright © 2012 Word From Yerushalaim, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email as a result of your subscription, please advise if you did not request.

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 10/25/2012 at 12:36am

Let Your Kingdom come Lord God; let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  HALLELUJAH AMEN!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Helen Overholt
Date Posted: 10/25/2012 at 5:14am

FATHER, i ask in the Name of JESUS for Divine Protection for the people of Israel. i ask for the Angels of the the LORD to surround this country keeping the people safe from the enemies attacks. i ask for YOUR Supernatural invasion by YOUR SPIRIT to set them free from the strongholds of religion & deception that they may receive JESUS as there SAVIOR & LORD in the Name of JESUS.....AMEN........

-------------
"HE Who Promised Is Faithful; For HE & HIS WORD Are One"

Print Page | Close Window