Print Page | Close Window

FLIPPING THE SWITCH

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=41802
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:38am

Topic: FLIPPING THE SWITCH

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: FLIPPING THE SWITCH
Date Posted: 10/25/2012 at 3:06pm

Flipping the Switch

By Ron McGatlin

In the scope of time and eternity, the western world has fleeting moments remaining to flip a big switch that will change the destiny of nations.

I was awakened a little after three in the morning (Wednesday October 24) with a full out scream coming from the depths of my being. I felt no urgency of fear or pain in any form. It came from deeper than my soul. The primal scream came from the Spirit realm as an urgent warning with a promise of glory.

Like a train rolling down a track will continue on toward the destination of that track unless a rail switch is thrown that changes the train to another track and toward another destination, so it is with the nations of this world.

“Chose you this day whom you will serve.”  

Just before Joshua passed away he called the people together and gave them a strong word from God. Basically God set before them life and death.

God reminded them of all that He had done for them as a nation throughout their journey of history. He reminded them of how their fathers had lived on the other side of the river and served other gods and how He had brought them across the river to serve Him in the land He gave them. God reminded them how He drove out before them the enemies who had possessed the land so that they lived in cities they had not built and ate from orchards and vineyards they had not planted. God had blessed and prospered the people. They had victory in all the wars they had fought against those who hated them and their God.

God is again speaking to us as He spoke through Joshua. I hear the Lord speaking similar things to us today as Joshua spoke to the people before he died.

Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River, and in Egypt; and serve you the LORD. And if it seems evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom you will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

And the people answered and said, God forbid that we should forsake the LORD, to serve other gods.

And Joshua said unto the people, You cannot serve the LORD: for he is a holy God; he is a jealous God; he will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins.

And the people said unto Joshua, Nay; but we will serve the LORD.

If you forsake the LORD, and serve foreign gods, then he will turn and do you harm, and consume you, after that he has done you good.

And Joshua said unto the people, You are witnesses against yourselves that you have chosen the LORD, to serve him. And they said, We are witnesses.

Now therefore put away, said he, the foreign gods which are among you, and incline your heart unto the LORD God of Israel.

And the people said unto Joshua, The LORD our God will we serve, and his voice will we obey.

So Joshua made a covenant with the people that day, and set them a statute and an ordinance in Shechem.

Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things, until he has destroyed you from off this good land which the LORD your God has given you. When you have transgressed the covenant of the LORD your God, which he commanded you, and have gone and served other gods, and bowed yourselves to them; then shall the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and you shall perish quickly from off the good land which he has given unto you.

Two related enormous fundamental problems face the western world today.

The first and most significant problem is that the western world has largely turned from the one true God to other gods.

The second problem stems from the first.

The second most significant problem that threatens to end life as we have known it among the western nations is a rapidly approaching Islamic takeover attempt.

Speaking nationally, if the first problem is not remedied quickly the second problem will rapidly come to pass with catastrophic results.

Still speaking as a nation, this train is already on the track and rolling ahead toward an apocalyptic event.

The Kingdom is coming forth it is the nations that will be train wrecked.

The final end destination is the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. However, our nationally turning away from the true God to our many other gods has caused a great cavern to be opened ahead for western nations completely severing the track, so that if the train continues on it, will plunge into the cataclysmic cavern before reaching the final destination.

The train must be slowed and a big switch thrown to direct the train of western nations on to another track that will bypass the huge cavern and avoid the gigantic train wreck. The Lord must become the engineer moving us as a nation down a yet difficult but much better track route toward the final destination of the fullness of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

I don’t think it necessary to define here the many gods western nations have come to worship instead of the one true God. They begin with the god of self and go on through gods like mammon, pleasure, materialism, intellectualism, sports, religious forms, and so on. Lust of the eyes and pride of life have caused us as nations to make gods of the things of this world.

The Big Switch

Switching from degradation to spiritual moral revitalization is a small step for man but a giant leap for the western nations and the world. The switch is in your heart and mine. It is completely and forever switching from the track of self, from “me and my” to His.

From my needs to His supply,
From my religious views and ways to His kingdom,
From my lack to His abundance,
From my fears and insecurities to His HOPE,
From my doubt and unbelief to His FAITH,
From my apathy and uncaring to His LOVE,
From my discouragement and depression to His JOY,
From my obsessive stress to His PEACE,
From my striving to His righteousness,
From my life in this past world to His life in His kingdom.

We will not eliminate the past by focusing upon it and running on the same old track. We will forever leave the past to live in the now by switching the train from the old track to the new track by spiritual transformation to sons of God crucified, with Christ but alive unto God as Christ lives abundantly within us.

The kingdom of God involves all life spiritual and natural as one.

The switch to the track of kingdom living now in this world and the rule of God on earth over all the nations of the world involves the powerful life of God working by His love in and through every child of God in every area of natural life on earth: education, media, governments, agriculture, energy, manufacturing, distribution, transportation, housing, health care, and every other area of human production to meet the needs of mankind and the world around us.

Spiritual is as spiritual does. The Spirit of Christ is to invade ALL areas of life in this world. Every working structure or organism will have its center and its root firmly in the DNA of Christ by the Holy Spirit of God. It will be under the headship of Christ the King in mature sons of God doing all the works to reform or transform the world into the kingdoms of our God.

Any national spirit that is not so, will not survive and will be dissolved from the earth by the fire of the love of God. The spirits over nations must be changed to the Spirit of Christ Jesus. Anything else ruling over nations is a spirit of anti-Christ, and such God will destroy.

Throw the switch now to the Spirit of God and receive the abundant HOPE and JOY of the kingdom reality now manifesting on earth. Shout for JOY, and PRAISE God for the peace that passes all human understanding and exceeds all human desires with the GLORY of God covering the part of earth upon which we walk, that which is under the feet of Christ Jesus in us. Come to the Spirit gathering taking place now.

You are come unto mount Zion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, who are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaks better things than that of Abel.

See that you refuse not him that speaks. For if they escaped not who refused him that spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape, if we turn away from him that speaks from heaven:

Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he has promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

And this word, Yet once more, signifies the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Therefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

For our God is a consuming fire. (Hebrews 12:22-26)

The Joy of the Lord is Our Strength.

Ron McGatlin
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -

Replies:

Posted By: Daniel Jackson
Date Posted: 10/25/2012 at 5:20pm

Right on target and another confirmation and witness to more than one prophecy.

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 10/25/2012 at 7:33pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 10/26/2012 at 7:46am

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Jay West
Date Posted: 10/26/2012 at 10:38am

this is great Ron - I would like to copy and repost it on my blog with your name attached to it and website given too - let me know if this is okay with you -thank you

Jay West

mailto:anointed2go@cox.net - anointed2go@cox.net

-------------
Pastor/Teacher/Author
    Jay W. West
Anointed 2 GO MdM
Author of new book:
"Downloads from Heaven"

Posted By: Jay West
Date Posted: 10/26/2012 at 1:48pm

Thanks Ron - I re-posted this on my blog at http://www.anointed2go.com - www.anointed2go.com - God Bless you my friend

-------------
Pastor/Teacher/Author
    Jay W. West
Anointed 2 GO MdM
Author of new book:
"Downloads from Heaven"

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 10/26/2012 at 7:17pm

Praise God

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Daniel Jackson
Date Posted: 10/27/2012 at 6:37pm

Speaking of throwing the big switch of our hearts to get on track for Christ. I know of another big switch that is being thrown which is the switch of prophecy that is now going to change the course of this world. The world is now in the inertial momentum of the abrupt switch off one track to another. And this is what I see in the move of people from one polarity politically and spiritually over in mass movement to the right of the tracks. And so the change of inertial momentum because of the switching has occured world wide. More corrections in this direction of travel is coming. And it will be an adventure in God as He shows us many mighty things along the way.

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 10/28/2012 at 4:17pm

The Big Switch

Switching from degradation to spiritual moral revitalization is a small step for man but a giant leap for the western nations and the world. The switch is in your heart and mine. It is completely and forever switching from the track of self, from “me and my” to His.

The switch to the track of kingdom living now in this world and the rule of God on earth over all the nations of the world involves the powerful life of God working by His love in and through every child of God in every area of natural life on earth: education, media, governments, agriculture, energy, manufacturing, distribution, transportation, housing, health care, and every other area of human production to meet the needs of mankind and the world around us.

Spiritual is as spiritual does. The Spirit of Christ is to invade ALL areas of life in this world. Every working structure or organism will have its center and its root firmly in the DNA of Christ by the Holy Spirit of God. It will be under the headship of Christ the King in mature sons of God doing all the works to reform or transform the world into the kingdoms of our God.

Ron

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 10/28/2012 at 4:27pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

The Big Switch

Amen!

-------------
In His Love

Print Page | Close Window