Topic: Grand Finale - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Day 5 - Reinhard Bonnke, CfaN

Posted By: News Room
Subject: Grand Finale - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Day 5 - Reinhard Bonnke, CfaN
Date Posted: 11/12/2012 at 4:57pm

Grand Finale - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Day 5
November 11, 2012
read more

Dear Mission Partners,

Another Gospel Campaign has just come to an end here in Ethiopia. Have a look at the attached pictures of the awesome crowd! You are looking at a miracle! This event almost didn’t happen. All the odds were against us. But Jesus made a way where there seemed to be no way and now we have experienced a mighty victory. Thousands have met Jesus and the city has been impacted for eternity! Praise the Lord!
In tonight’s Grand Finale meeting Evangelist Bonnke preached the Gospel and I prayed for the sick. One of our guests told me that he has never been in a meeting like that in his entire life. It was surely an epic evening. Several women testified that goiters instantly vanished. Crippled legs were healed and one woman’s short leg grew out! I’m sure every church in Addis Ababa will be filled with testimonies for months to come.
We have been blessed to have a large number of guests along on this trip – partners like you from around the world. We have enjoyed every morning at 6:30 listening to Evangelist Bonnke share the scriptures with us in our morning devotions. We really do appreciate every one of you and consider you part of the CfaN family. I thought I would send you a link so that you can download this morning’s devotion and be blessed just as we were. To download it just follow this link: http://cfantransfer.s3.amazonaws.com/ReinhardBonnk eAddisDevotions.mp3 - http://bit.ly/TVAVE4
We now turn to West Africa where our next campaign will be held in Benin. Thank you again for your prayers and support. We really depend on you and thank God for you. Let's continue to "plunder hell and populate Heaven for Calvary's sake."
Yours in the Gospel,

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda

Together with Reinhard Bonnke, CfaN & the whole CfaN team

Replies:

Date Posted: 11/12/2012 at 4:58pm

read more

Dear Mission Partners,

Another Gospel Campaign has just come to an end here in Ethiopia. Have a look at the attached pictures of the awesome crowd! You are looking at a miracle! This event almost didn’t happen. All the odds were against us. But Jesus made a way where there seemed to be no way and now we have experienced a mighty victory. Thousands have met Jesus and the city has been impacted for eternity! Praise the Lord!
In tonight’s Grand Finale meeting Evangelist Bonnke preached the Gospel and I prayed for the sick. One of our guests told me that he has never been in a meeting like that in his entire life. It was surely an epic evening. Several women testified that goiters instantly vanished. Crippled legs were healed and one woman’s short leg grew out! I’m sure every church in Addis Ababa will be filled with testimonies for months to come.
We have been blessed to have a large number of guests along on this trip – partners like you from around the world. We have enjoyed every morning at 6:30 listening to Evangelist Bonnke share the scriptures with us in our morning devotions. We really do appreciate every one of you and consider you part of the CfaN family. I thought I would send you a link so that you can download this morning’s devotion and be blessed just as we were. To download it just follow this link: http://cfantransfer.s3.amazonaws.com/ReinhardBonnk eAddisDevotions.mp3 - http://bit.ly/TVAVE4
We now turn to West Africa where our next campaign will be held in Benin. Thank you again for your prayers and support. We really depend on you and thank God for you. Let's continue to "plunder hell and populate Heaven for Calvary's sake."
Yours in the Gospel,

read our other recent reports

The River is Flowing!
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Day 4
November 10, 2012
read more

Dear Mission Partners,

We have been swimming in a river of Holy Spirit outpouring today here in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. This morning the Fire Conference came to a climax as Rev. Peter van den Berg preached. We then prayed, the Holy Spirit fell and thousand were filled to overflowing!
Tonight the river continued to flow. After I had preached the Gospel, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke prayed over the huge crowd to receive the Baptism into the Holy Spirit and the Fire fell!
Then Evangelist Bonnke prayed for the sick and mighty miracles began to happen. The joy of the multitude was uncontainable once wheel chairs and crutches started going up into the air. One wheelchair landed on the platform, but the former cripple was nowhere to be found. Witnesses told us that when Jesus healed him, he jumped out of his wheelchair and ran home!
All of the testimonies were wonderful, but the greatest miracle is still the miracle of salvation. Tomorrow we will cast the Gospel net out one more time. Please pray that every lost sheep will be found and that every prodigal will come home.
Yours in the Harvest,

Date Posted: 11/12/2012 at 4:58pm

Holy Chaos
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Day 3
November 09, 2012
read more

Dear Mission Partners,

What a joy it is to preach the Gospel to humble, hungry hearts. One cannot help but feel the love of Jesus when looking into the eyes of these precious people. The multitude was hanging on every word tonight and responding wholeheartedly and Heaven responded in kind.
After I preached the Gospel we burned two barrels of witchcraft juju. I prayed for those suffering under demonic cruses and Jesus broke the chains. Demoniacs were shrieking and the crowd was dancing and rejoicing… it was a wonderful, holy chaos!
Then Evangelist Bonnke began to pray for the sick and all over the huge field miracles began to break out. For instance, a woman’s goiter disappeared from her throat. Another woman’s 12-year infection dried up. A lump disappeared from another woman’s breast after troubling her for 3 years… and many more.
Jesus is alive in Addis Ababa and we are so glad that he has sent us here for this mighty harvest.
Tomorrow is the climax of the Fire Conference and we are expecting an outpouring of the Holy Spirit that will shake this land. Please continue to pray for us.
Yours in the Harvest,

Date Posted: 11/12/2012 at 4:59pm

Dear Mission Partners,

I wish that each of you could be here with us, seeing, hearing and feeling what we are experiencing. We are living history in the making and we are very aware that something special is happening here in Addis Ababa. Our team here has been praying for you, that the Lord would allow you to have a sense of this great Holy Spirit work that we are all involved in together.

This morning, the Fire Conference began with a bang as Evangelist Bonnke preached the opening message. Rev. Peter van den Berg followed and ministered under a powerful anointing. The pastors and church workers are on cloud #9.

This afternoon, my dear friend Michael Koulianos arrived at the Festival grounds early and began to teach on faith and healing. The atmosphere of expectancy was palpable. I followed with a message about repentance, restitution and obedience. It was a heavy message, but thousands responded to the altar call and made a decision to follow Jesus – no matter what the consequence.

After the prayer for the sick we heard amazing testimonies. One woman told us that her husband, who is living in the United States, has been suffering from a growth on his leg. He was scheduled to have a surgery, but last night, during the prayer for the sick, she stood in proxy for him. Today, at 4:00 in the afternoon, she received a call from him and he told her that the growth had disappeared! With Jesus there is no limitation of time or space.

A lame woman was carried to the meeting by two people and laid on a mat. Tonight Jesus touched her and she walked for the first time in two years!

Another woman told us that when she contracted tuberculosis it was very frightening because five of her family members had died from this same disease. But last night, during the prayer for the sick she felt electricity surge through her body and suddenly all pain left. She says she is now totally healed! What a mighty God we serve.

Thank you for continuing to pray for us. More to come tomorrow!

Yours in the Harvest,

Date Posted: 11/12/2012 at 4:59pm

Ethiopia Shall Be Saved!
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - Day 1
November 07, 2012
read more

Dear Mission Partners,

Over 20 years ago, the Christ for all Nations team traveled to Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia for a Gospel Campaign. Anticipation was very high and everyone believed it would be a landmark event. But the permits were revoked and the campaign never took place. Since then, there has been a burning in Pastor Bonnke’s heart to return to this place to take care of “unfinished business.”
Tonight, after all these years, it is finally happening. Tonight was the first night of our “Gospel Festival” here in Addis Ababa. The crowd on this opening night was over 75,000 and there was electricity in the air. Pastor Bonnke preached a classic Gospel message about turning from darkness to light and after the prayer for salvation I prayed for the sick. We saw wonderful miracles including a woman whose fibroid came out of her body right on the field! A crippled man walked, tumors disappeared and much more! Jesus is alive in Addis!
There are so many amazing stories to tell of the miracles that God has performed that have allowed us to be here right now. The fact that we are here and that the Gospel festival is taking place is a miracle in itself. Perhaps one day I can tell you more.
We covet your prayers this week as we break the bread of life for multitudes of hungry souls. We will keep you updated each night as the events unfold. The best is yet to come!
Yours in the Harvest,

Date Posted: 12/10/2012 at 6:16am

Dear Ron,

It is with great joy that we announce the results from our recent Gospel Festival in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The total of returned decision cards is 240,815!

This is a mighty victory for the Kingdom of God under any circumstances, but we are especially grateful given the fact that this campaign was on the verge of being cancelled due to political pressures and logistical challenges. But our amazing team persevered under enormous pressure and the Lord intervened miraculously. What we have witnessed is nothing less than the hand of God at work!

We have already been hearing wonderful reports from some of the leading pastors in Addis telling us that their churches are overflowing with new converts and the follow up process is in full swing. We believe that this is only the beginning of what God will do in this mighty nation for His glory.

wlmailhtml:05C96971-100B-42E4-9878-5C3E6D95571Bmid://0000052 1/!x-usc:http://support.cfan.org/site/R?i=0QTUCvtcN3-7w2SYTM zM8A -

Print Page | Close Window