Print Page | Close Window

"THE OFFENSIVE ARMY (CHRIST’S REVELATION) December 4, 2012

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42171
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:36pm

Topic: "THE OFFENSIVE ARMY (CHRIST’S REVELATION) December 4, 2012

Posted By: Chris Williams
Subject: "THE OFFENSIVE ARMY (CHRIST’S REVELATION) December 4, 2012
Date Posted: 12/04/2012 at 10:08am

Christ's Revelation Knowledge

"The Offensive Army"
(December 4, 2012)

An offensive team, army, is built on the Commander's decisions and voice. My army goes into attack upon their Commander's voice, and they are led by the one Head under which My Body lives <Eph 5;22-24>. In these days the army runs helter skelter. On earth, there remains division amongst My members: those in Me. They follow their own head and only listen for their own answers to be heard, saith the Lord who is the Commander, Amen Amen Amen.

Why is this so? Because of egos and greed, My physical church has been divided by leaders and minds that have not been brought into submission. They, themselves, have chosen to fight the wrong battles at the wrong time. They have forgotten the ever ready presence of satan who only desires to destroy, Amen Amen and again Amen. In the midst of confusion, egos have been built and anger has arisen.

Mine fail to rise; they fail to listen, Amen. There is but one Body, and those outside of this one Body fail to hear Me through My voice <Eph 4:4>. (1)Now, I am quickly removing these from earth so that all who stand within My Name, in the physical, also reside within Me and My Spirit, Amen. I have built, and continue to build, a Spiritual army within physical beings. These beings are committed, as I was and am, to the destruction of all evil. They are committed to Me and all that I ask of them. They hear Me within their hearts. They hear Me, Amen.

I am their Savior from the darkness, bringing them into Me and My Light constantly, daily. They come to Me for their comfort, My Comforter, Amen. I am He. I am the One, and they must become one with Me <1 Cor 8:6; Eph 4:1-5>. I am the only One and there is no other.

(1) "Now, I am quickly removing these from earth so that all who stand within My Name, in the physical, also reside within Me and My Spirit, Amen"Christ makes it clear that these are saved and within Him, but that, for whatever reason, they are not yet walking and worshiping in the Spirit; thus they can not hear His voice.  All within heaven are Spiritual Beings, filled with the Holy Spirit.  (1a)Christ Himself baptizes us with/in the Spirit.  These have been baptized but have not been taught about the rebirth they have received here on earth.

(1a) "Christ Himself baptizes us with the Spirit":
[Matthew 3:11]  I {John the Baptist} indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He {Christ} who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. NKJV

[John 1:33-34] I did not know Him {Jesus Christ}, but He {our Father} who sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.' And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God." NKJV

In Christ's Abundance Towards You, Chris  http://www.christine-williams-ministry.org - Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org - - chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

Replies:

Posted By: Sherry Mohr
Date Posted: 12/04/2012 at 8:21pm

Hi Sis,

This word brought to mind something the Lord had said to us previously; I'm going to post it here:

"Spiritual Flight"
(October 8, 2012)

Write, Beloved, write. Each day Mine seek the answers to their woes. Many, most, still seek to obtain these answers from the world. The world is My illusion. I allow satan to rule over it; I have allowed Mine to participate in it <Jn 17:9-19>. Now all things change. These last years have been a time of testing; I have tested and weighed the hearts of Mine and those worthy in the world.

Mine are, have become, as butterflies. They have moved from their cocoon enclosure and ventured into flight. Those, that once laid on the ground, now take flight by the millions, upon millions. I speak of spiritual flight in this time, in this day.

Death occurs for many now. They can no longer take spiritual flight; their worldly bodies have become too heavy from the consumption of the world and worldly things. They pass into Eternal Life before they take flight here on earth; they are removed from the earth by God at this time.

All in heaven have conquered their fears. Those who came Home fearful have been mended and released from the sorrow and fear that held them internally captive.

Thus far, this day has been one calling for Mine to move back and constantly defend. Now Christ leads heaven and earth, those who are within Christ in both heaven and earth, into victory over satan and his. See each day as a battle between you (along with your brothers and sisters in Christ) and evil (satan and his). As in any battle, some fall and have fallen in the physical and the spiritual realms.

Only I can mend and repair. Only I can bring Salvation: the necessary saving Grace. Only I decide who comes Home as a martyr and who stays behind until the end. Only I, in My mercy and love, decide. My timing is perfect for each Being. Know this; believe this.

Let go of what you believe to be your responsibility, Children. Learn to let go and let Me, your Lord. Love is not blind; it is God's glorious beauty shared with you. I love you, Christ who is King, Amen Amen and again Amen.

God Fills His With Himself, Love, Chris Williams  http://christine-williams-ministry.org/ - Christine Williams Ministry Website

I love that one. :-)

In Christ's love

sher

Date Posted: 12/07/2012 at 5:21pm

Dear Sister Sher, thank you so much!  I admire you for your commitment to Christ Jesus.  I have never seen anyone spend so much time appreciating God's Word and Work no matter who God is pouring Himself through; at every opportunity you point to Christ.

You do this for Christ, and I see you do it for so many of us who write here.  One of the first to comment; and now I see that you are posting others messages/Prophecies.  You understand that Christ is the Word <Rev 19:11-16>; and that that Word is alive.  You understand that it isn't important who says Christ's Words, but that it is important that they are said. 

Years ago, God taught me the following.  Please notice as you read this that all three men spoke {almost} the identical Word:  John the Baptist, before Christ, said "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand. <Matt 3:1-3>" 

In Matt 4:12-17 we are told that right after Jesus was led by the Holy Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted three times by the devil/satan, He said: "...Jesus heard that John had been put in prison {and Jesus knew that John was about to die}, He {Jesus} departed to Galilee...  17 From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."  NKJV

In other words, Jesus started His ministry with God our Father speaking the same Word through Him that God spoke through John the Baptist.

Peter, though he changes the wording slightly, basically spoke the same Word after Christ was resurrected:  "Acts 2:36-42 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ." 37 Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Men and brethren, what shall we do?"

38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit {the Kingdom of God now lives within your heart because Christ was crucified and is now resurrected} . 39 For the promise {of the Holy Spirit and God's Kingdom} is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off {in time}, as many as the Lord our God will call." 40 And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, "Be saved from this perverse generation." 41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them. NKJV

God then said to me, "MY WORD IS MORE ALIVE THAN ANY MAN, WOMAN OR CHILD.  IT {He} IS ALIVE FOREVER."

This means, with reference to Jesus, that as a man He too repeated the Word(s) God our Father had said through John; and after Christ died in the physical, Peter repeated the living Word that Jesus and John had spoken on earth <Heb 4:12>.  Revelation 19:12-14 teaches us that Christ is the Word: "He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God." NKJV

Paul teaches the same lesson saying: [1 Cor 3:1-4:1]  And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to Spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. 2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; 3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? 4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?

5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one? 6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. 8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.

9 For we are {ALL} God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building. 10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is. 14 If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. 16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17 If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.

18 Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their own craftiness";  20 and again, "The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile."  21 Therefore let no one boast in men. For all things are yours: 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas, or the world or life or death, or things present or things to come — all are yours. 23 And you are Christ's, and Christ is God's. NKJV

Thank you Sher for being who God created you to be!  In Christ's Love and appreciation for all of us equally, Love Chris

Date Posted: 12/07/2012 at 11:41pm

Hi Sis,

You wrote:     God then said to me, "MY WORD IS MORE ALIVE THAN ANY MAN, WOMAN OR CHILD.  IT {He} IS ALIVE FOREVER."

Which brought this word to mind,

"The Earth Awaits Transformation"
(Posted October 1, 2012)

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His Glorious Body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.
[Philippians 3:20-21]

Grovel not at the feet of My enemy satan, saith the Lord. Build the fortress, My temple, now and remain in constant communion with Me <Rev 21:22-23>. In the coming events and days, much will happen in order to turn the hearts of My people into the heart of My enemy satan. There is but one way to preserve your allegiance to Me, saith the Lord. You must remain with Me constantly in order to maintain your oneness with Me. Pray with Me daily, and all day <1 Thess 5:16-21>.

How does one pray continually - all day? Make Me your answer to all things, Children. Come to Me for continual repentance. Come to Me for continual guidance and decision making. Learn to ask Me first, before you make even the smallest of decisions.

Learn that in order to move upon the earth as one unit you must hear but one voice: Mine <Jn 10:1-30>. My voice must override yours. My decisions must come first. Practice now, allowing Me to decide all things for you. Not by, “this is the way it went, so this must be God’s Will”. Declare, instead, “God told Me to do this in this manner, Amen.”

Learn that I am more real than you are. Allow Me to become more real than you – to you. You are because I am, and because “I AM” allows and has created you to be. Be as I AM: always aware of My One Body’s needs. Concentrate on your membership within My One Body. As you become one with Me, your needs are fulfilled according to My Will for Mine, those within My one Body.

In these last times, great Comfort will be in, linger in, and set into the members of My Body, saith the Lord. Their existence as a member depends on their alignment and fulfillment with the other members of My Body. No one member can move separate from the other Body members. The cavalier loner will be just that: ineffective and alone. Only as a member of Mine will you receive the fulfillment of My power, courage, and fortitude, which none have seen in this magnitude before – or ever again.

This earth awaits transformation and is transformed through the presence of Mine, who are prepared daily by Me: their Master and Lover. No one {single} man, woman, or child is of importance beyond My love for them. No one person is able to stand alone in these final days. Only My Body of Believers will stand again under the power of God. I am He who stands, Amen Amen and again Amen. Stand in the Presence of your God daily and see who you have become, Amen.

Become as I am and as He is. Become one member in the largest, best built, and best functioning Body to ever be on planet earth – or be not, Amen. Only those who are one with Me are left standing. Come hold My hand, Beloved Child. Come, My Love, for you know no bounds and I am the strength that feeds My Body, Amen, Come.

Date Posted: 12/08/2012 at 10:54pm

Hi Sis,

Thank you for all your kindness towards me, I love God's word because it has the power to change us by His Spirit if we would only believe.

The last word I posted there, I was just reading thru all of it and I saw it lines up perfectly with the original word posted! How cool is God! I love when He does stuff like that. It's like "Surprise! it's not what you thought, it's better!" Praise God! I hope everyone benefits from these words and that they sink down in their hearts. It is always a choice.

In His unfailing love for all of mankind

sher

Date Posted: 12/10/2012 at 12:45pm

Wow! Sher, You're right.  They are the same in God's thoughts; and each makes the other easier to understand and more profound.  Each lends more information to the other. Thank you for sharing this with me.  I am positive that these words will be read by others and feed them - as they have us.  I pray this all the time, because they are not Mine, but Christ's.  Thank you again, In Christ's Love, Chris

Date Posted: 12/14/2012 at 8:15am

Hi Sis,

Jesus said, "Learn that in order to move upon the earth as one unit you must hear but one voice: Mine <Jn 10:1-30>. My voice must override yours. My decisions must come first. Practice now, allowing Me to decide all things for you. Not by, “this is the way it went, so this must be God’s Will”. Declare, instead, “God told Me to do this in this manner, Amen.”

Learn that I am more real than you are. Allow Me to become more real than you – to you. You are because I am, and because “I AM” allows and has created you to be. Be as I AM: always aware of My One Body’s needs. Concentrate on your membership within My One Body. As you become one with Me, your needs are fulfilled according to My Will for Mine, those within My one Body."

That's deep, (smile) and wide (smile) It must be LOVE!

love

sher 

Date Posted: 12/17/2012 at 1:54pm

Dear Sher, I was about to write my own comment and the Lord reminded me of this scripture: 

Eph 3:14-19
Appreciation of the Mystery
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,  15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height —  19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. NKJV

Thank you Sher - I agree with you - what Jesus said in the above post is very deep; but praise God, Jesus is causing us to know and see our way into the width, length, depth and height  - the fullness of comprehension.  We praise you and thank you Lord God, Amen

Print Page | Close Window