Print Page | Close Window

Vision - The Siege

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42493
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:01pm

Topic: Vision - The Siege

Posted By: Sherry Mohr
Subject: Vision - The Siege
Date Posted: 01/18/2013 at 6:39pm

1/18/2013

The Siege – Vision, interpretation and word from the Lord

Luke 6:41,42

Isaiah 29

Vision:

Write what I show you, child.

I saw a white/light line; it was vertical and thick like a solid shaft of light, slightly on an angle.

The Lord said, “My light comes”

I see a field and at the edge of the field, a tree line. I see houses at the edge of the field, side by side and the tree line is right behind them. They are very big trees and it looks like the houses are actually trying to find shelter under these trees.

We are moving towards them but it doesn’t seem like my vision is as a person walking, more like a vehicle or machine of some sort moving steadily towards the tree line and the houses. I can’t see behind me, I can only see ahead and when I look down I only see the ground and that we are moving forward.

I see a river/stream flowing in front of the houses and then it comes about and flows behind the houses through the trees. I see there are many trees, like a forest. The river/stream encircles the houses and some of the trees are within the island area; it’s not a circle, it’s more oblong and it forms an island where the houses and some trees are.

I see it’s getting dark, not like sundown, it’s thicker and I see lights coming on in some houses through some of the windows; some have candles in them, not all the windows in all of the houses have candles.

We have been moving steadily forward and have come quite close to the water; we halt and I see wooden bridges, like a drawbridge, drop across the water. I don’t see anyone do it, I just see these bridges and they are dropping here and there across the water that is in front of the houses and I hear, “laying siege”.

I understand I have been moving forward at the front of some kind of military type formation.

Word:

I will lay siege against you, against your pride, against your knowledge, against your wisdom.

I will lay siege against you and I will breach your walls and tear down your battlements.

I will lay siege against you; I will stop up your wells and cut off your stay of bread.

I will lay siege against you until you surrender all to Me and then you shall see I AM the one who truly loves you.

I came to you as a lovesick suitor, but you would not hear My Words. I sent My Word, My invitations for you to draw near and to truly learn of Me, but you would not hear.

You have hardened your hearts; you do not believe that I could be as good as I claim to be.

Now all you do believe shall come to be for the time is here to reap what has been sown by my own.

In your pride and your arrogance, you have not understood that my intention for all men is only for good.

I am laying siege against your thoughts and ways and all that is false will be removed this day;

But all that is true will stand in the new; and if you truly know my heart, then you know this is my desire for all of you.

Vision interpretation:

I see a field and at the edge of the field, a tree line. I see houses at the edge of the field, side by side and the tree line is right behind them. They are very big trees and it looks like the houses are actually trying to find shelter under these trees.

The field is the battlefield, the houses are at the edge of the field because they have not been prepared to enter the battle. The houses are to be God’s habitations, these have not yet fully submitted to the will of God. The Lord said the trees were His own. The houses seeking shelter under the trees are those that still seek the covering of another that is not Me; that includes ministries, gifts, denomination, revelation, natural wisdom and understanding, knowledge; any source outside of God Himself; any thing or person we are led by or go to for answers instead of God’s Spirit.

We are moving towards them but it doesn’t seem like my vision is as a person walking, more like a vehicle or machine of some sort moving steadily towards the tree line and the houses. I can’t see behind me, I can only see ahead and when I look down I only see the ground and that we are moving forward.

This is the progression of time.

I see a river/stream flowing in front of the houses and then it comes about and flows behind the houses through the trees. I see there are many trees, like a forest. The river/stream encircles the houses and some of the trees are within the island area; it’s not a circle, it’s more oblong and it forms an island where the houses and some trees are.

The water, the houses and the trees on the island represent those that have taken what God has given them and set themselves apart from the rest of the body of Christ; they have removed themselves from the rest of the body and therefore are no longer under the headship of Christ.

I see it’s getting dark, not like sundown, it’s thicker and I see lights coming on in some houses through some of the windows; some have candles in them, not all the windows in all of the houses have candles.

The darkness marks the time we are in; the candles represent areas of peoples lives/hearts that have been submitted to the Lord for change, but not all of the person’s heart/life has been submitted otherwise there would be candles in all of the windows.

(my comment) There must be light throughout or else we will stumble, we shall not be able to stand; everything in us must be submitted to the Lord for change. We must have the darkness that is in us changed by Him and Him alone, into His marvelous light. The darkness consists of all lies that we have believed about ourselves, about others and especially the lies we have believed about God. Only HIs light/Spirit can expose these lies. (end comment)

We have been moving steadily forward and have come quite close to the water; we halt and I see wooden bridges, like a drawbridge, drop across the water. I don’t see anyone do it, I just see these bridges and they are dropping here and there across the water that is in front of the houses and I hear, “laying siege”.

This is so interesting; for those that have not voluntarily brought all into submission to the Lord; that have not asked Him to search their hearts to bring all things into the light of His judgment, for these, the Lord has come to lay siege against the lies that they have believed. No lie can stand against the Truth of God. Halleluyah!

I have to say, God is so cool! How He will do this He has not specifically said, but be assured, if He is laying siege against the lies that you believe; you will know it!

I asked the Lord if there was anything else He’d like to say about this vision, He said, “Tell them, I love them.”

Go in peace

In Christ’s love to all

sher

Replies:

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 01/18/2013 at 8:49pm

Felt the Spirit all over this as I was reading this; the beauty of it is that you understand that even though it is a "siege", it is done for corrective purposes and not with an intent of "punishment", but the love of God that is getting rid of all that would stand in the way or hinder His little children coming fully to Him. My Spirit just loved this, and although I wouldn't want to think I am one of those houses, my spirit still cried to God,"If that is me, I give it all to you to correct me as You see fit." I want all I can of God and to know He is doing it all for love as well is sooo precious!

Date Posted: 01/21/2013 at 8:23pm

Kimberly,

I praise God for your willing heart.

In His unfailing love with you

sher

Posted By: Chris Williams
Date Posted: 01/23/2013 at 4:34pm

Sher thank you for posting this!  It is so insightful - thank you Jesus/God for sharing your intent with us.  I believe this is why we are told to look away from the world, and to keep our eyes on Him alone.  It is easy to contemplate the world if we look at it daily.  Thank you Sher - I agree with Kimberly - I don't want to be one of those houses either.  Godlet us not judge others - let us listen to you and your voice of correction always.  Cause us to give (myself) ourselves completely over to you now and forever.  In Christ's Abundant Love, Chris 

Date Posted: 01/31/2013 at 10:11am

January 31, 2013

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS

If you are to establish My kingdom in your own life, you must walk in the light--the light of truth, righteousness, justice, and peace.  Do not allow the darkness of the kingdoms of the world to overtake you in any way.  Stand resolutely in the anointing and glory of My presence, says the Lord.  Make the decision to walk in the light of My Spirit in every situation and circumstance. 

Matthew 5:14-16  You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.  Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Ears
mhtml:9736D3D6-7132-4202-B363-0F78C049293Amid://00000024/!x- usc:mailto:barnabessie@embarqmail.com - barnabessie@embarqmail.co

Truth Lovers

January 30, 2013

I want you, beloved, to be a truth lover. I want you to love My truth and embrace it with the life that you live. The world would have you walking according to its standard. But know this: I set the standard, My words of truth set the standard, and there is nothing the world could say contrary to My Word that will stand. Be a truth lover. Embrace My words of truth. It will pay off in many dividends, if you will do this. Yes! My truth brings joy and peace to a life. My truth gives direction and strength to those who ask for it. Don’t hang back looking at the world. Embrace the truth of the living God. Be a TRUTH LOVER!!!

Date Posted: 12/18/2015 at 9:56pm

Amen.

Print Page | Close Window