Print Page | Close Window

Which side shall you choose?

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42530
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:01pm

Topic: Which side shall you choose?

Posted By: Kevin Barrett
Subject: Which side shall you choose?
Date Posted: 01/24/2013 at 7:54am

In my time with the Lord this morning, He said these words to me: Son, tell My people that I am a God that is near and not afar off.

Word of the Lord:

Oh, My people, hear Me this day as I come to you in love.  Oh, how I desire for you all to cry out to Me with a repentive heart.  You do not know what is on your horizon.

Oh, dear children, I have cried out to you and sent My prophets to warn you of things to come.  Some of you have heeded My warnings and rent your hearts to Me.  Others have gone on with business as usual.  But I tell you this day, My children, soon and even this year, it will no longer be business as usual.  For I am establishing My kingdom in the earth realm and the powers of darkness cannot withhold My hand from doing this.

I love you all, dear children, and desire for you all to be part of My bride that will be walking the earth in these last days.  But I tell you the truth, many of you will turn away and say that it is too difficult.  For My bride shall be without spot or blemish.  And therefore, I am taking those that will allow Me, through the fires of My purification.  There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth in the world these last days.  But My bride shall ride the heights of the earth with Me above all these things.

Oh, dear children, do not think that because you call yourself by My name that it makes you My bride.  For My bride shall be clothed in white raiment.  And this shall only be done when she has been cleansed of her filth and done MY works of righteousness, not man’s.

I love you all, dear children, and desire for you all to be part of My beautiful bride.  But I tell you the truth, many of you have followed after the false shepherds and prophets that do not speak My truth.  They have filled many of you with vain lies of comfort.  Come out, I say, from the false religious churches and follow Me.  It is not too late for those of you that have followed these lies.  For if you would come out and no longer touch what is unclean, then I will accept you into My fold and give you true shepherds that I am raising up this day.

But for those that choose not to come out of that religious harlot, woe unto you.  For you shall not be raptured out of the earth as many of you say.  And because you chose not to come out of that harlot church system of man, you shall also suffer the many woes to come upon the wicked and disobedient.  For I shall no longer suffer those that are in disobedience to My Spirit, sayeth the Lord.  And I tell you the truth, in that day, many of you will say “But Lord, did we not do all these wonderful works in your name?”  And I will tell you to depart from Me, for I never knew you.  And your part shall be with those where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Oh, My dear little ones, it is not My desire that this woe befalls any of you.  But you must separate yourselves unto Me.  Soon I shall remove My Spirit from all churches of man and then they all shall be filled with evil spirits.

But for those that I call My own, you shall discern this truth that I now speak and come out and follow Me in Spirit and in truth.  And you shall be filled with My Spirit and perform many great miracles and wonders in My name.  But do not think that you shall always be accepted in this.  Yes, many shall come to your light seeking Me.  But there shall also be many, even of the religious, that shall hate you and persecute you.  But weary not at this, for I shall protect My own.

Oh, My people, time for all this draws near.  So seek Me, My children, with all your heart and I shall be found by you.  The lines are being drawn, My children.  Which side shall you choose?

http://www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com - www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

-------------
Kevin Barrett

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 01/27/2013 at 3:31am

YES ...WHICH SIDE SHALL WE CHOOSE?

Bless you Kevin!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Kevin Barrett
Date Posted: 01/27/2013 at 3:47pm