Print Page | Close Window

Are you willing to be changed into My glory?

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42625
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:01pm

Topic: Are you willing to be changed into My glory?

Posted By: Kevin Barrett
Subject: Are you willing to be changed into My glory?
Date Posted: 02/06/2013 at 5:46am

In my time with the Lord this morning, He said these words to me:  Son, hear Me this day.  Woe unto those that do not seek Me in these last days.  There will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth as the wicked and unjust along with the religious are all judged.

Word of the Lord:

My people, hear Me this day.  This is a new day and a new hour that you have stepped into.  Many do not know this and go along with business as usual.  But for you that I call My own.  Those of you with ears to hear and can perceive what the Spirit sayeth; I say get ready.  Get ready to be changed into My glory, sayeth the Lord.  It will not merely be a twinkling of an eye experience as many believe.  But even so, it WILL happen.  My dear children, the changing from mortal to immortal and from corruptible to incorruptible WILL be in a twinkling of an eye.  But that will be the final completion of the phase, not simply a one time experience as many would like to believe.  It is a process of yielding to Me and crossing your Jordan.  Then, once each of you have crossed your Jordan, I may then circumcise your heart and you shall never be the same again.

Does this excite you, My little ones?   Of course it does for many of you.  For even I have been long in waiting for this day.

Now I say to those of you that know and understand what I speak of, prepare by consecrating yourself to Me this day.  And I shall now begin to lead each of you across your Jordan, which will be the trials of your faith and My purging fires of affliction.  Do not worry, My faithful ones.  For as I rolled back the Jordan River in My word, so too shall I roll back all that oppresses and brings death and you shall walk on dry ground.  Though know this, just as the Jordan was at its flooding stage at the time of the Israelites’ crossing, so too shall oppression and death be at its flooding stage all around you.  But fear not, for I have gone before you to make a way and the waves shall not come nigh thee.

Oh, My dear children, how My heart is thrilled for each one of you that choose this.  I say this because not all that call themselves by My name are truly Mine.  And even of all those that are Mine, not all shall be willing to cross their Jordan.  For in so doing, your life will no longer be your own.  You shall lay down all that is not of Me and be cleansed of it once and for all.  But not all are willing to die to self for Me.  Oh, yes, many say they love Me.  But that is as long as I am their provider and comforter.  But they do not desire to go through what it takes to receive My glory.

But for those that are willing; I say get ready.  Consecrate yourself to Me this day and be prepared.  Fear not what you may lose in your crossing of this Jordan.  For nothing you have can compare to My Promised Land for you, which is My Kingdom.

I love you all, dear children, and desire this for all of you.  But I tell you this truth; only those that shall follow Me across their Jordan shall enter into My Kingdom on earth.  All others that do not cross shall be subject to the woes coming upon the land.  But those that do repent of their sins and submit to Me, will not be left without My mercy upon them.  And I shall care for their needs just like I did for those that settled on the east side of Jordan, but did not cross.

I love you all, My dear children.  So choose this day if you are willing to accept the sacrifice of losing all for Me.  And for those that do, you shall surely be recompensed far exceedingly above anything you could ask or think.  I love you, My dear ones.  So I say to you again, choose and choose wisely.

Joshua 3:5  Then Joshua said to the people, "Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you."

http://www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com - www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

-------------
Kevin Barrett

Print Page | Close Window