Print Page | Close Window

"THIS WORD AND TEACHING IS THE CORE OF CHRIST HIMSELF" (Christ’s Love Letters To His...)

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42767
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 5:13pm

Topic: "THIS WORD AND TEACHING IS THE CORE OF CHRIST HIMSELF" (Christ’s Love Letters To His...)

Posted By: Chris Williams
Subject: "THIS WORD AND TEACHING IS THE CORE OF CHRIST HIMSELF" (Christ’s Love Letters To His...)
Date Posted: 02/25/2013 at 3:43pm

Christ's Love Letters To His...

“This Word And Teaching Is The Core Of Christ Himself"
(February 25, 2013)

Rush to be by My side each morning.  Awaken in My arms.  Whisper, “I love you, Jesus; I love you Father; I love you Holy Spirit.”  I long to hear your voice and love toward Me, saith He who is now with you continually <Heb 13:5-6>. 

My Voice has been given to all who will hear.  Listen intently.  As My Voice is given to you so am I, saith your Lord, your Friend.  Do you have any other relationships where you do all of the talking and none of the listening?  Then why do Mine do this to Me?  Prayer is communication; it is not one sided.  In Prayer, ask Me to speak to you, to your heart, Amen Amen and again Amen.

You are My Family because this is My Will, saith He who has created all things, Amen Amen and again Amen <Rom 8:14-16; Jn 1:10-13>.  Your rights do not include ignoring My correction and abundance of Love spoken to you each day, saith your Friend <Heb 12:5-11>.  I am your Friend if you hear Me, if you love Me and all that I have created <Jn 15:11-17>.  Love is the door through which you enter into My Heavenly Kingdom <Lk 17:20-21>.  My Word is, “Come one and all.”  I am He who gives this commandment. 

What is your Word?  Children, love and truly be marked in My blood so that all know that you are Mine <Jn 13:34-35>.  This mark disallows {will not allow} the mark of the Beast <Rev 13:11-17>.  Nothing and no one can mark you once you are marked by Me, your Christ – He who is Love.  This remember and know: Mine are marked in Me and I am Love. 

Within Me, who is all Love, resides the Power to raise the dead and heal the sick.  My Power is fed and revitalized within Me and My Love.  My Spirit, who is Love, is alive and gives Christ’s Life and Love to you and to all, Amen Amen, and Christ, who is all in all, says, Amen <Eph 1:22-23>.

The finality and reality of this Word and teaching is at the core, and is the core, of Christ Himself; and is critical to Mine, Amen Amen and again Amen.  To Mine I say, “Amen.”

In Christ's Love, Christine Williams http://christine-williams-ministry.org -

Replies:

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 02/25/2013 at 4:16pm

Oh, this is like a Valentine letter from the Beloved.  Lovely

Posted By: Chris Williams
Date Posted: 02/25/2013 at 6:29pm

Thank you so much Kimberly for everything!  This is actually one of Christ's Love Letters To His...  I put the wrong title "Revelation and Prophecy on it by mistake.   Yes, I agree it is beautiful!  I can say that because it is not my heart and mind that wrote it.  Christ Himself writes these for all His Beloved Children.  In Christ's Love, Christine 

Print Page | Close Window