Print Page | Close Window

For the battle weary

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42775
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:00pm

Topic: For the battle weary

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Subject: For the battle weary
Date Posted: 02/27/2013 at 3:57pm

1 Peter 5:10 And the God of all grace, who called you unto his eternal glory in Christ, after that ye have suffered a little while, shall himself perfect, establish, strengthen you.  (Did you notice this? God, himself, will strengthen and establish you!)

1 Peter 1:6-7 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.These have come so that your faith--of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

Job 23:10 But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

2 Cor. 1:3-4 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

Romans 15:5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus.

Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

John 16:33 I have told you this so that through me you may have peace. In the world you'll have trouble, but be courageous—I've overcome the world!

2 Chron 32:7 "Be strong and courageous, do not fear or be dismayed because of the king of Assyria nor because of all the horde that is with him; for the one with us is greater than the one with him.

2 Chron 7:15 This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's.

Exodus 14:13  "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today.

God, I just pray for those going through battles, I pray that You will, according to Your Word, strengthen them and comfort them. May Your peace be over them. May the God of love and peace crush Satan underneath our feet. May the battle be for our good and Your glory. May the God of all peace unite our hearts in You. May we uplift one another and what Satan meant for harm, turn it back in his face. Let them know we are Christians by our love, and let us be such a body for You and such a bride for You that people will be changed and brought to You just as we are being changed from glory to glory, more in Your image every day. May we please the Son. Let His face shine down upon us and bring us favor. You say that You will surround us with favor as with a shield. Just continually guide and direct and bring sweet comfort to all who are battle weary. May Your grace sustain us, give us hope, encouragement and such love for one another that we will be uplifted by that very same love. Consume us with Your love, with Your heart, with Your passion. Let us be like-minded. We ask for grace for all that are hurting, let our words bring comfort and cheer, but let Your Words bring healing! 

Amen.

Replies:

Posted By: Tina Sundstrom
Date Posted: 03/02/2013 at 4:46pm

Thank you Kimberly!

-------------
In passionate pursuit of Him always

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Date Posted: 03/02/2013 at 7:57pm

received w/ grace! thank you!

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/02/2013 at 11:47pm

In agreement with you my precious Sister , praying for each & every Brother & Sister, right down to the Amen...love you ALL  prayin', praisin', givin' thanks. rejoicin', dancin'-on the devil's head for he is ashes under our feet Brothers' & Sisters'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!  TY JESUS FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE,,,NOW, everywhere we put our feet is holy ground, cuz Father has GIVEN it to us!!! GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!  TY, TY, TY JESUS!!! wOoOoHoOo!  \o/\o/\o/

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 03/03/2013 at 7:03am

Yeah, that prayer wasn't just for others, I was the first that received it and God immediately started responding, ("I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!" Isaiah 65:24), but it's hardly appropriate to say, "Way to go, that blessed me to no end" to yourself , yet God immediately did answer and immediately began encouraging me. God led me to post it because I knew there had to be others going through battles (I was still praying over Miesha and Tina over the week), but I was one of the people needing it! I figured I had your prayer, Gayle, because you seem to be there for us. (Thank you, God!) You are an encourager, Gayle, like Barnabas...("Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas, which means Son of Encouragement..." Acts 4:36). Your posts are not only encouraging, I just get the giggles when I read some of your posts, and other times I just want to hug you - a BIG hug!

Thank you everyone, for agreeing in prayer, I know there are still others out there going through battles that may make ours pale in comparison, and they need our prayers as well! 

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/03/2013 at 8:16am

That's Jesus livin' in each one of us, Our gracious ALL KNOWING INTERCESSOR, LOVER OF OUR SOULS,and because we've received  Him as such, He is always prompting us to edify, build up and encourage each other,,,yes, praying for one another, what JOY to be a part of the Body-hugh? We are 'spiritual cheer-leaders', and as we journey on and see/discern what the Kingdom of God is, we must step up doing our part to "letting His Kingdom come; His will be done(in each of our lives-BECOME THE LIGHT & SALT) on earth as it is in heaven"...what a wonderful journey this is!  YEAH GOD!  TY JESUS! Love you ALL  prayin', praisin', givin' thanks, rejoicin' dancin'-celebrating our KING of Kings, our LORD of Lords!..Oh, we give You thanks Lord, for You are GOOD, and Your mercy endures forever!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window