Print Page | Close Window

IT IS Finished, walk in the FREEDOM of My Promises !

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42989
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:56pm

Topic: IT IS Finished, walk in the FREEDOM of My Promises !

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Subject: IT IS Finished, walk in the FREEDOM of My Promises !
Date Posted: 03/27/2013 at 12:25pm

My promises are Yes and Amen so won't you agree with me for as you shed all guilt and walk in the freedom I have already given, you Step into your kingdom position dressed in My Righteousness for it is your armor complete and true for I already sacrificed all for you.

2 Corinthians 1:20

20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

Galatians 5:1

Amplified Bible

5 In [this] freedom Christ has made us free [and "completely" liberated us]; stand fast then, and do not be hampered and held ensnared and submit again to a yoke of slavery [which you have once put off].

Zechariah 3:1-7

Amplified Bible

3 Then [the guiding angel] showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at Joshua's right hand to be his adversary and to accuse him.

2 And the Lord said to Satan, The Lord rebuke you, O Satan! Even the Lord, Who [now and habitually] chooses Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this [returned captive Joshua] a brand plucked out of the fire?

3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments and was standing before the Angel [of the Lord].

4 And He spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And He said to [Joshua], Behold, I have caused your iniquity to pass from you, and I will clothe you with rich apparel.

5 And I [Zechariah] said, Let them put a clean turban on his head. So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him with [rich] garments. And the Angel of the Lord stood by.

6 And the Angel of the Lord [solemnly and earnestly] protested and affirmed to Joshua, saying,

7 Thus says the Lord of hosts: If you will walk in My ways and keep My charge, then also you shall rule My house and have charge of My courts, and "I will give you access [to My presence] and places to walk among these who stand here".

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Replies:

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 03/27/2013 at 12:32pm

Take my hand and you will see what I am creating in you is a tapestry ,

woven tight with no room in between ,

yet a reflection of you in me shall be seen ,

for just as silk gleams and glows ,

the fragrance of me will come through you as a rose ,

and in each touch of each thread ,

I have made for you a canopy and a bed ,

for as you learn to rest in me ,

more and more of this tapestry you shall see ...

1. 2 Corinthians 3:18  And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit .

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 03/27/2013 at 2:31pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Last night I was being quiet before God and I got the
word "tapestry" and I waited and... nothing. So I just thought, okay,
whatever. Then today you give that absolutely beautiful word. What a
beautiful word from God!
Correction...I checked my journal and it was the 24th not the 26th that I
got that word, (my days tend to run together), but it didn't come with an
explanation, so I wasn' t sure what it referenced. Sometimes God does
that and gives me just a word or two and it becomes a confirmation of
something later. (This was very precious to my spirit to find out what it
represented!)