Eyewitness Cries ‘Jesus, Jesus’ as Debris Flies After Bombing in Boston

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Forum Discription: Daily News of What God is Doing Worldwide - Read and Comment
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=43103
Printed Date: 01/18/2017 at 12:34am

Topic: Eyewitness Cries ‘Jesus, Jesus’ as Debris Flies After Bombing in Boston

Posted By: News Room
Subject: Eyewitness Cries ‘Jesus, Jesus’ as Debris Flies After Bombing in Boston
Date Posted: 04/16/2013 at 6:19pm

Eyewitness Cries ‘Jesus, Jesus’ as Debris Flies After Bombing in Boston

Runner triage

A runner in a wheelchair is taken from a triage tent after explosions went off at the 117th Boston Marathon in Boston, Mass., April 15, 2013. (Reuters/Jessica Rinaldi)

My friend Bobby Inello gave me an exclusive interview that we put online Monday night. It’s so timely that I’m repeating it here for my Strang Report. Here is the article that I personally wrote at approximately 6 p.m., and below it is the edited transcript of the interview with Bobby.

We put my report online:

A Christian businessman who was in a restaurant at the finish line of the Boston Marathon saw a little boy’s leg blown off and then tried to comfort other restaurant patrons who were screaming in the aftermath of the bombing of the Boston Marathon.

Bobby Inello, who is also a member of Benny Hinn’s board of directors, was with a friend at a front table of a posh restaurant called Abe and Louie’s at 793 Boylston Street in Boston when two bombs went off.

As patrons and restaurant staff crowded the kitchen to get out into an alley behind the restaurant, it was total pandemonium, Inello said. “We were screaming, 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.' We were trying to calm down the people in the kitchen, telling them it was going to be OK,” he told Charisma News, adding that the police kept telling people to run toward the Charles River and away from the location of the bombings.

Still, he went back to the restaurant to find his friend Michael, who was inconsolable because of seeing the little boy lose his leg. There was very little time to minister to anyone because the police said to keep running. People were being trampled.

The restaurant doors had been open so patrons could see the end of the race as the winners came across the finish line. They heard a first explosion, which they knew was huge—either a car or building being blown up. Everyone stood to look to see what was happening when the second explosion went off moments later, shaking the restaurant and sending a shower of glass, debris and thick black smoke on them.

http://www.charismamag.com/blogs/the-strang-report/17396-an- eyewitness-view-of-a-terrible-tragedy#readmore - Read the full report here.

Print Page | Close Window