Print Page | Close Window

"CLASH OF THE KINGDOMS" - By Glenn Jackson Fire by Night - 4/17/13

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=43111
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:59pm

Topic: "CLASH OF THE KINGDOMS" - By Glenn Jackson Fire by Night - 4/17/13

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Subject: "CLASH OF THE KINGDOMS" - By Glenn Jackson Fire by Night - 4/17/13
Date Posted: 04/17/2013 at 4:08am

FIRE BY NIGHT           

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart]  

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

April 17th 2013

THIS IS INDEED THE TIME OF THE "CLASH" [CONFRONTATION] OF THE KINGDOMS [THE TRUE AND THE FALSE; THE RIGHTEOUS AND THE UNRIGHTEOUS {SELF-RIGHTEOUS}]

"clash" - a collision or conflict [in this case, leading to the exposure of all that is not compatible with the revelation and testimony {witness} of Jesus Christ ];

...."Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married [for he had married a Cushite woman]; and they said, "Has the LORD indeed spoken only through Moses? Has He not spoken through us as well?" And the LORD heard it. [Now the man Moses was very humble, more than any man who was on the face of the earth.] Suddenly the LORD said to Moses and Aaron and to Miriam, "You three come out to the tent of meeting." So the three of them came out. Then the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud and stood at the doorway of the tent, and He called Aaron and Miriam. When they had both come forward, He said,

"Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, shall make Myself known to him in a vision. I shall speak with him in a dream. "Not so, with My servant Moses, He is faithful in all My household; With him I speak mouth to mouth, even openly, and not in dark sayings, and he beholds the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid to speak against My servant, against Moses?"

So the anger of the LORD burned against them and He departed. But when the cloud had withdrawn from over the tent, behold, Miriam was leprous, as white as snow. As Aaron turned toward Miriam, behold, she was leprous. Then Aaron said to Moses, "Oh, my lord, I beg you, do not account this sin to us, in which we have acted foolishly and in which we have sinned. "Oh, do not let her be like one dead, whose flesh is half eaten away when he comes from his mother's womb!" Moses cried out to the LORD, saying, "O God, heal her, I pray!" But the LORD said to Moses, "If her father had but spit in her face, would she not bear her shame for seven days? Let her be shut up for seven days outside the camp, and afterward she may be received again." So Miriam was shut up outside the camp for seven days, and the people did not move on until Miriam was received again. Afterward, however, the people moved out from Hazeroth and camped in the wilderness of Paran".... Numbers 12:1-16 NASB

THE FATHER:

*       In this hour, there will be a great confrontation between righteousness and self-righteousness in the midst of My people, and this will produce a great persecution [reproach] against those of My children who are walking in Love [righteousness] before Me - and, thus, before My people. In many cases, it will take a "road to Damascus" experience to break the stronghold of "self-righteousness" in the hearts of many - even certain ones that I have called as "forerunners" for this hour.

...."Now Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest, and asked for letters from him to the synagogues at Damascus, so that if he found any belonging to the Way, both men and women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem. As he was traveling, it happened that he was approaching Damascus, and suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him; and he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?" And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" And He said, "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting, but get up and enter the city, and it will be told you what you must do." The men who traveled with him stood speechless, hearing the voice but seeing no one. Saul got up from the ground, and though his eyes were open, he could see nothing; and leading him by the hand, they brought him into Damascus. And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank. Now there was a disciple at Damascus named Ananias; and the Lord said to him in a vision, "Ananias." And he said, "Here I am, Lord." And the Lord said to him, "Get up and go to the street called Straight, and inquire at the house of Judas for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying, and he has seen in a vision a man named Ananias come in and lay his hands on him, so that he might regain his sight." But Ananias answered, "Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much harm he did to Your saints at Jerusalem; and here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on Your name." But the Lord said to him, "Go, for he is a chosen instrument of Mine, to bear My name before the Gentiles and kings and the sons of Israel; for I will show him how much he must suffer for My name's sake." So Ananias departed and entered the house, and after laying his hands on him said, "Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road by which you were coming, has sent me so that you may regain your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit." And immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he regained his sight, and he got up and was baptized; and he took food and was strengthened. Now for several days he was with the disciples who were at Damascus, and immediately he began to proclaim Jesus in the synagogues, saying, "He is the Son of God".... Acts 9:1-20 NASB

JESUS:

*       These are the days wherein Spiritual Reality [for I AM Spiritual Reality] is entering into the temporal [physical] realm in the midst of My people, and it will bring forth a great separation - and have a "cataclysmic" effect on the "status quo" [on the way things are, and have been]. For as I come to My people in this hour, truly I say to you, there shall be many "tables overturned" in the temple [My Body]. For I have never [and I will never] tolerate [ultimately] anything that has its origin apart from righteousness - and the faith, love and obedience that is its spontaneous by-product.

"cataclysm" - a violent upheaval; an extensive flood; deluge;

...."And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who were selling doves. And He said to them, "It is written, 'MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER'
[communication with the Father]; but you are making it a ROBBERS' DEN".... Matthew 21:12-13 NASB

...."Dwell in Me, and I will dwell in you. [Live in Me, and I will live in you.] Just as no branch can bear fruit of itself without abiding in [being vitally united to] the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you abide in Me. I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much [abundant] fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing. If a person does not dwell in Me, he is thrown out like a [broken-off] branch, and withers; such branches are gathered up and thrown into the fire, and they are burned. If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. When you bear [produce] much fruit, My Father is honored and glorified, and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Mine".... John 15:4-8 The Amplified Translation

The closer that one comes to entering into the "fullness" of Kingdom-living the higher the degree of demonic influence [forces] they will encounter - a demonic influence sent against them to draw them back into the world and, thus, back into the places of their former "securities" [soulish attachments] that they once held to in their fear and unbelief. Therefore, it is certain that those who are truly seeking first the Kingdom must begin to meditate in the Word of God day and night as never before [Joshua 1:8]. For it is THEN that they will enter in successfully - and, in entering in, become partakers of the superabundant divine prosperity [special Grace and Covenant blessings] that awaits each and every one of God's faithful and obedient ones.

This is indeed the time of the "clash"
[confrontation] of the Kingdoms [the true and the false; the righteous and the unrighteous {self-righteous}] and, so, let each and every one of those who truly love God be found standing in the "fullness" of the great Provision that has already been provided for them, in Christ. For, as they do, they will SURELY enter into their true Kingdom-position and, from that holy place, fulfill their precious destiny in their remaining time in this dispensation.

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 04/17/2013 at 11:53am

Thanks Stacey-so confirming are these words...Been in the FIRE! Clashed with enemy who thought he was gonna take me out! BUT God! The righteous ONE, JESUS CHRIST,HIMSELF, CAUSED ME TO TRIUMPH OVER THE ENEMY AND SENT HIM FLEEING FROM ME IN ABSOLUTE TERROR IN SEVEN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS! HA! HA! Devil is ashes under my feet! TY JESUS,THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS!!! prayin'-praisin'-givin'thanks-rejoicin'-dancin',,,HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD! Love U ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 04/18/2013 at 3:47pm

Amen Gayle - Rejoicing in the victory with you!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Print Page | Close Window