Print Page | Close Window

The Secret Place Within

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=43178
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:59pm

Topic: The Secret Place Within

Posted By: Yolanda Ballard
Subject: The Secret Place Within
Date Posted: 04/26/2013 at 11:25am

Word submitted for your discernment
by Yolanda Ballard

THE SECRET PLACE WITHIN

Keep instructing the brethren to trust Me no matter what they may feel or see that they may have abundance in life, and freedom, and the liberty to serve Me above all things.  Yes, that they may have life and life abundantly.

Choose this day who you shall serve whether it be serving the desires of your own will or whether you would put My will above your own.  For these are treacherous times, and you must develop that secret place within you where you shall dwell.  It is a secret place that is full of My love, and My peace, full of My strength and My power.

I have made you a power house of dynamic strength for it is I who dwells within you, and the same Spirit that raised Me from the dead dwells in you, and I will quicken you if you stay close to Me feasting upon My word and basking in My presence.

This is how you are made strong.  There is no other way.  You must come before Me as a way of life for I am your life breath.  Yes, I am the air that you breathe.  You must not quench this life flowing within you by shutting Me out by putting other things before you.

I stress the importance of this time of preparation to store My word within you, to develop your shield to be able to quench the fiery darts of the evil one, and to ignite your sword that it may glisten with the strength to be able to cut off the head of the giant that may come against you.

I have called you My mighty warriors, and I have given you time to rest, to prepare, to get built up, but you must take advantage of it, and give high value to it.  Come before Me now that I can build you up.

-------------
At The Father's Feet
http://www.roarnworship.com

Print Page | Close Window