Print Page | Close Window

FINDING SUPERNATURAL LIFE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=43291
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:35am

Topic: FINDING SUPERNATURAL LIFE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: FINDING SUPERNATURAL LIFE
Date Posted: 05/16/2013 at 1:33pm

FINDING SUPERNATURAL LIFE

By Ron McGatlin

There are great mysteries in the kingdom of God. The journey of life on Planet Earth is mysterious beyond natural understanding. All the knowledge from man’s deepest study of all things physical and natural cannot discover life’s infinite depth.

At the end of man’s searching for the absolute depth and origin of all things, knowledge and understanding simply disappear into the spiritual and cannot be further discovered by natural understanding. Only by the Spirit can the origin and consistence of all life be discovered. Only by the Spirit can the deep mysteries be revealed. Only in the Spirit can the deep realities of all existence and consistence be explored and experienced.

There is no end to the vastness of the mysterious, magnificent majesty of God and all creation emanating from Him. All creation, all mysteries, and all that has ever been or shall ever be, with all of its vast splendor and beauty, all mysteries in spiritual heaven or natural creation is encompassed in the unthinkable, unimaginable Kingdom of God.

THERE IS ONE CENTER, ONE ABSOLUTE SOURCE OF ALL – ONE KING OF ALL.

Certainly one of the greatest of all mysteries is that this awesome GOD OF ALL WANTS TO COHABIT WITH US. Literally God loves us and desires to become one with us. The Spirit God, Father of all, desires to become one Spirit with our spirits. We are created a spirit-being in a natural body to be a habitation for the Spirit God to rule and reign on earth. This is indeed a great and glorious mystery.

Christ Jesus is the way through which Father God in the Holy Spirit is rejoined to redeemed man. Through the work of Christ, we can abide in Christ Jesus, and He can abide in us becoming as one with Him by the Spirit of God. What a wonderful mystery. Christ in us, the hope of glory now on earth (John 15: 4) (Col 1:27).

Col 1: 15-20: (Jesus), Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things are held together. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Those who find Christ Jesus find life. Finding the far greater life in Christ will cause us to lose our old life and live the Christ’s life now as one with God as He abides in us.

Mark 8:35: For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it.

1 John 5:12: He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Christ Jesus returned to the throne of God in heaven and returned at Pentecost to indwell His people on earth as a life-giving Spirit. He is both seated at the throne and abiding in us by the Spirit of God. By His mighty power we have been reconciled to live in this world as Christ by the Spirit of Christ living in us where we once lived. We are crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I that live, but it is Christ that lives in me (Gal 2:20) (1 John 4:17).

1 Cor 15: 45: And so it is written, the first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a life-giving spirit.

2 Cor 3:17: Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Eph 1: 19-23: And what is the exceeding greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he performed in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age, but also in that which is to come. And has put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fullness of him that fills all in all.

Jesus clearly told His disciples in the first century that He was going away and coming back to them to be IN THEM.

John 14:16-23: And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world sees me no more; but you see me: because I live, you shall live also. At that day you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to (or in) him. Judas said unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself unto us, and not unto the world? Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man loves me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

In the passing church emphasis age, much of what we looked forward to coming in the future bodily return of Jesus has already taken place at Pentecost. In the fresh kingdom emphasis age, it is being revealed that Christ in us by the Holy Spirit is the power to do the works and greater works that Jesus promised, because He truly abides in us to accomplish the fulfillment of bringing all things fully under His feet.

All things are possible if we believe. The work of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit is limited only by what we believe or more accurately what we do not believe.

The kingdom of God is now, was then, and forever shall be.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 05/18/2013 at 12:16pm

The kingdom of God lifestyle is spiritual supernatural life in our natural beings. Our natural bodies are as containers for the spiritual supernatural life of God from heaven to abide on earth to rule and reign.

When we truly get this all things are possible!!!!

Ron

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 05/18/2013 at 1:20pm

"The kingdom of God lifestyle is spiritual supernatural life in our natural beings. Our natural bodies are as containers for the spiritual supernatural life of God from heaven to abide on earth to rule and reign.

When we truly get this all things are possible!!!"

This is a word to put on our mirror and remind ourselves of day in and day out!

Posted By: Karen Ramsey
Date Posted: 05/18/2013 at 7:56pm

"We are created a spirit-being in a natural body to be a habitation for the Spirit God to rule and reign on earth."

I love this - it perfectly encapsulates who we are and why...Thank you!

-------------
Karen Ramsey
http://karenramsey.blogspot.com/
http://amodernvoice.com/

Print Page | Close Window