Print Page | Close Window

BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=43756
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:34am

Topic: BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD!

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD!
Date Posted: 07/24/2013 at 9:03am

Behold the Lamb of God

By Ron McGatlin

Many of you reading this are moving into a new life. The great shift coming about in our world requires us to transition into a life derived from another realm. Most of us have spent our past, to one degree or another in life based from the natural realm. We may have entered into the realm of the Spirit from time to time; yet we have soon returned to our comfort zone of natural thinking and thereby returned to the natural life realm.

More and more believers are making the transition from predominantly living from the natural mind to living mostly in the spiritual realm. More spiritual kingdom reality is being seen and experienced by those who are coming through the veil into the realm of the Spirit and are being given ears to hear and eyes to see more in the spirit realm. More reality of the life of Christ is being experienced now with us and in us by the Holy Spirit. The spirit of Elijah is again announcing to many the presence of Christ within and among His people.

Jesus said that John the Baptist came in the spirit of Elijah (Mat 11:10-14). At the time John was baptizing people in water for repentance, he looked up and saw the Lord approaching. He looked at Jesus and proclaimed loudly to those gathered around, “Behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world (John 1:29).”

Today, 2000 years later the spirit of Elijah is again proclaiming BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD from the mouths of many prophetic believers. The manifestation of the love, power, and wisdom of God in Christ is coming forth in the presence of God among those gathered in His name.

Mat 18:20: For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.

In recent church history we have read and understood this verse. But like so much of what Jesus said, we have for the most part not truly experienced it because we were walking in our natural minds and not truly hearing and seeing in the Spirit realm.

People are awakening, eyes and ears are being opened to experience the greater spiritual reality of Christ in us and with us. Therefore, again the spirit of Elijah in many prophets is crying out BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD, and He is taking away our sin.

In our natural minds we once believed that he covered our sin or took away the penalty of our sin. Now in the Spirit it is clear that he takes away more than the penalty of our sin; He takes away our sinning. Through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit, the influence of Almighty God, the grace empowerment life comes upon us and abides in us taking away our sinning. Praise God! The power of God in Christ is here with us and in us.

Suddenly the kingdom of God begins to come into view. The glory and all that we could not experience in our natural thinking is now, by the Spirit, clearly available to us in the life of Christ Jesus living in our bodies and souls, filling us with the substance of heaven, transforming everything about us and eventually everything about our world. Behold the Lamb of God taking away the sin of the world.

Yes, it is time to repent (turn) and be baptized in the fullness of the Spirit. It is time to turn from our natural mind thinking and move through the veil into the realm of the Spirit. Entering through the veil of Spirit baptism involves being filled within and saturated from without with the Holy Spirit life of Christ Jesus. Thus we are becoming the kingdom age church (ekklesia), the called out and assembled people of God.

Church in the Kingdom Age

In the passing church age we looked for the coming of Christ in a body similar to our natural bodies, to empower us and change our world, to take away the sin of the world. While walking mostly in our natural minds in the recent church of the past, all we could do was to develop natural church systems and practices to keep alive the hope of Christ with us someday. The kingdom and all of its assets were for another generation sometime in the future. To experience the presence of the King could only be thought of in natural terms which meant there must be Jesus in a natural like human body with us. Please note, I am not saying that will never be. I am saying with all assurance that Christ Jesus is with us and in us by the Holy Spirit, and the kingdom of God life is available to us now.

Christ Jesus was Spirit with Spirit God in the heavenly realm before he came to earth and became incarnate to live in a human body. God is Spirit, and we are spirit beings. Therefore, we can know Him and He know us by the Spirit. God and His kingdom are relational.

The Spirit realm created and sustains the natural realm. As mature sons of God abiding in Christ and He in us, we can bring forth the word, will, and design of God from heaven to change the natural world into the will and plan of God.

The world is at the mercy of human beings. Human beings, not properly related to God Spirit to Spirit, can bring forth only that which comes from natural fallen world thinking. The church systems of the past were unable to bring change to the world and instead were in part controlled or changed by the world’s fallen natural realm. Thus we have a world in chaos turning from the true God and in desperate suffering of every evil known to man.

The people who will turn (repent) from the systems and natural ways of the past to the realm of the Spirit can begin to bring the powerful transformation from heaven to change the world.

Behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world. ~ John the Baptist

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. ~ Jesus the Christ

The Beauty of Adversity

God loves all of His people and all of His earthly creation. Christ Jesus came, endured the cross, ascended to God, became a “life giving” Spirit, and returned in the Holy Spirit to complete the work of taking away the sin of the world by the redemption and restoration of all that was lost in the world. All that is not of God will not forever remain – all will be changed or dissolved.

The process of changing and dissolving may involve extreme adversity. Everything that lifts itself against God will repent and be changed, or it will be dissolved, which is cleansing of the world. The cataclysmic events on earth that have only just begun will become catastrophic dissolution of all that is evil and not of God. The holy humble sons of God will emerge to replenish the earth and restore the world to the design of God under the headship of Christ Jesus. Jesus will then present it to Father God.

The period of great cleansing judgment will bring purity and holiness to the true body of Christ, thus cleansing the church and establishing it upon the top of all authority on earth. The same cleansing judgment will be to the world as the gathering and burning of all the tares.

For believers who are being prepared, it seems sometimes the closer we get to God, the more adversity we encounter along with the joy and peace of the Lord. The adversity only serves to chasten those sons that he loves. Our mixture of even a very small amount of worldly ways and self-focused religious thoughts will meet with adversity designed to bring us to a new level of purity and holiness that leads to increased release of the life of Christ in and through us.

For more on the cleansing judgments including powerful scripture about it see:

“THE DAY OF THE LORD (#038)” in the book http://archive.openheaven.com/networking/webrings/ - .

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Rom 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 07/24/2013 at 12:33pm

Hello Ron, thank you for posting this word of confirmation.  The other day I was walking and just talking to Dad and I said many are missing it.  They're expecting Him to return in a physical body (and just as you said, not that He won't) but they're missing His return which is at this time spiritual and is taken place within the sons of God. 

Last night I had a very clear vision of seeing the Star of David and it looked like it was branded, as the color of it was the color of fire.  And I responded, "You're here!" and then I saw a very bright light, though it was small it was very bright and all around it was darkness and again I responded "And you're breaking through the darkness!"  I was then reminded of Isaiah 60: 1-3. 

Last week I had another dream of telling many people that it was time to move because the ground was going away.  I remember seeing two white finger prints smeared on a glass window.  And as we started to move, I could see the ground dissolving.  I knew in this dream HG was letting me know that the Day of the Lord is upon us and the ground or foundation that was dissolving or passing away, I later understood to be the wisdom of man.  As you said the only thing that will last will be the things of God, everything else will pass away. 

I remember watching something on tv and there was mention of congress being at a gridlock and not being able to come together with a resolution to the chaos that we're seeing in government today and I heard HG say this is the sign that the wisdom of man is passing away.  I expect they're going to be sitting there bumping heads for a long time until they humble themselves and realize man has made this mess and is now at the point that they have no answer to fix it.  Why? Because Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life.  The answer is in Jesus, point blank. 

Be blessed!!

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 07/24/2013 at 3:08pm

THE WORTHY LAMB

Only the Lamb was worthy

To save us from our sins

It was only the Lamb

It was only Him

For He is worthy

He is worthy

He is worthy

The Lamb of God

It was when He rose again

It was when He entered in

It was then the veil was torn

Torn by only Him

For He is worthy

He is worthy

He is worthy

The Lamb of God

He is so worthy

Won’t you follow Him today

Won’t you bow your knee to Jesus

He is the only way

For He is worthy

He is worthy

He is worthy

The  precious Lamb of God

Date Posted: 07/24/2013 at 3:10pm

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/24/2013 at 11:37pm

This use to be my screen saver,,,my lil dog, Boo, would look @ the screen and bark, oh my how he'd bark @ the lamb,,,(he watched TV & when an animal came on, any kind domestic or wild, Boo would bark @ them-now Boo's puppy, 'lil bit" has noticed the animals on TV & lets us know, there's another animal in the room-lol),,,but even though the Lamb of God pic is off my screen
the Lamb of God who took away the sin of the world will never be off my heart! Ty, my precious Sister & Ron, do so enjoy Father speaking to me through your posts,,,God bless you and yours "REAL GOOD"!!! HALLELUJAH AMEN! Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 07/25/2013 at 3:21pm

(((Gayle)))

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 07/26/2013 at 8:38am

Greetings Ron and Barbara, Another excellent article.
It is where we are at in time. Those with eyes to see
and ears to hear, are seeing and hearing that the coming
days will be filled with great consternation for those
who do not KNOW Christ Jesus in the Spirit, but for those
who do, it IS being filled with His glory. As we keep
focused on Jesus in the Spirit, as Christ Jesus, we will
experience the GREAT LOVE of the Father. Oh! What a day
we are in.

Paul said to Timothy that there would be perilous times
in the last days. We are witnessing that every day, and
increasing every day, but it tells us the cup of iniquity
is becoming full, and when it is full, the Father will
make His move through His chosen ones that have laid
their lives down for His Plan and Purpose to be fulfilled
in the earth. Christ Jesus will be returning in His
glorified Body. Remember He is the Head and we are the
Body. Presently He is coming to us in our spirit and
filling us with Himself. Hallelujah!!! As we see the
day approaching of the culmination of the church age and
the transition into the Kingdom Age, we will experience
the refining fires and the fuller's soap to cleanse us
and purify us from any and all defilement of the flesh.
What at wonderful day this is. God's promises are yea
and amen!!!!

A few years ago I was given a song in the spirit that was
about fifteen stanzas long. The only line I recall is
the last one which said we would be marching under the
banner of the cross. That banner is lifted high as that
is where our victory was purchased. Now we are to march
on with that banner lifted high and move in the power of
Christ Jesus' resurrection life that is instilled in us
by the Holy Spirit.

Lead on, O King Eternal. We are marching on with the
banner of YOUR cross and moving in the power of YOUR
RESIURRECTION. Hallelujah!!! and ALL GLORY to God!!!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/26/2013 at 6:13pm

Amen Jo,,,"His Truth Keeps Marching On." Welcome to our OH banqueting table and I know you will be blessed,,,your nameplate is in place and ALL is ready to feed you with the Bread of Life! BTW, already been blessed by your words here-HALLELUJAH AMEN! Love yo ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 07/27/2013 at 8:35am

Thank you, Gayle!! It is so good to feast at the table
set before us by our KING and to fellowship with one
another in His Great Love. To us, who have not found
others to fellowship with in our area, it is a great joy
to experience this fellowship by the net. Oh yes, this
net reminds me of the fisherman bringing in the fish by
his net. When Peter and the others cast the net in the
right side of the boat, after toiling all night without
any success, their net was filled to over capacity. In
this day which we are living, may our lives that are
filled with the love of God and Christ Jesus, be the net
that will draw many into the Kingdom. Hallelujah!!

As the daily news gets more evil and the days grow
darker, my spirit rejoices even more, as I know the day
is approaching speedily when we will cast our crowns at
the feet of Christ Jesus and give Him all the WORSHIP,
HONOR, and ADORATION He is worthy of!! ALL glory to HIm
forever and ever and ever!! Amen!
Love you Gayle. Do not know you in the flesh but
in the spirit. God's blessings to you and all who are
tuned into this web site. Thank you Ron, for your
participation. It truly is a lifeline.

Jo Berres

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 07/30/2013 at 6:33pm

Quo Wright wrote:

Last week I had another dream of telling many people that it was time to move because the ground was going away. I remember seeing two white finger prints smeared on a glass window. And as we started to move, I could see the ground dissolving. I knew in this dream HG was letting me know that the Day of the Lord is upon us and the ground or foundation that was dissolving or passing away, I later understood to be the wisdom of man. As you said the only thing that will last will be the things of God, everything else will pass away.

Very Interisting! I can feel it, the ground going away, that which has forever seemed most stable and most foundational theological understanding of church systems simply going away. The kingdom reality is upon us!

Print Page | Close Window