Print Page | Close Window

THE CRASH AND BEYOND

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=44105
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:33am

Topic: THE CRASH AND BEYOND

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE CRASH AND BEYOND
Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 3:29pm

The Crash and Beyond

By Ron McGatlin

Perfect God - created a perfect world - in perfect order – and then created a perfect man after His own image and likeness. Every part of God’s created world touches and works with other parts in precise perfection of unity, so that the whole of the created world is perfectly linked together.

The perfect world with its balance of all things working perfectly together in perfect order was instantly thrown out of its perfect order and balance as the one being that had the God-given ability to choose to remain in perfect order of obedience or to choose not to obey God, threw the whole world out of perfect order by an act contrary to the order of God. The entire system of perfect created order was damaged as the one key piece chose to break a link in the perfect chain of world order.

Disobedience to the designed order of God affected every part of the created world. Sin and death were released into a world of perfect life. The works of the powers of darkness were released into a new broken system of what had been perfect order, and the entire world suffers. The corrupted world order is out of kilter and unable to right itself. Every aspect of the created world is tainted with the corrupted order and imbalance of the confused and disjointed world system. Spiritual death and darkness resulted from the corrupted system that was separated from the life and order of God.

Christ Jesus is the redeemer and restorer of God’s designed world order.

The cross of Christ provided for a lot more than the salvation of man. The plan was and is for the whole world to be redeemed and restored to God’s design. The penalty for all sin and disorder of the world was paid at the cross with the supreme sacrifice of the blood of Jesus. The way was opened for restoration of the world to the perfect order of God.

Both the death and the resurrected life of Christ are greatly significant to the salvation of man and the world.

Reconciliation is by the DEATH of Christ Jesus.

Restoration (full salvation) is by the LIFE of Christ Jesus, the resurrected Son of God, now abiding in His people.

Romans 5:10: For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.  

The hope of glory is the reality of the Spirit God, Christ Jesus, living His pure holy resurrected life in maturing sons of God (sons is not gender specific). Multitudes of people across the world filled with the love, power and wisdom of the Spirit of Christ Jesus are the hope of glory of the world being restored. Full redemption and restoration of the world will be accomplished by Christ in a multitude of mature sons of God with myriads of holy angels working with them.

Col 1:27: To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

God’s perfect order in the world is the rule of God from heaven, the kingdom of heaven on earth.

Jesus proclaimed and demonstrated the kingdom of God while on earth in His incarnate body. He is again proclaiming and demonstrating the same kingdom on earth now in and through His many membered Body and Bride.

Jesus’ message of the kingdom threatens the existing corrupt secular and religious world systems.

The opposition to Jesus’ message is as fierce now as it was in the first century. The religious spirits would not allow the Pharisees of the first century to enter into the kingdom of God reality for themselves and caused them to block the way for others. The pharisaical religious spirits are still at work today doing the same thing: preventing religious people from entering the fullness of kingdom and causing many others to be turned away from the restoring love and power of Christ in His people. Thus religious spirits continue to hinder the bringing forth of the reality of the pure and holy rule of God now on earth.

Matthey 23:13: But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.

A powerful work of anti-Christ is inflaming both religious and secular people to violently oppose the work of Christ Jesus bringing forth His kingdom in the world today. In some nations of the world, believers are being slaughtered and driven from their homes, their businesses looted and destroyed, and their daughters abducted into forced marriages. Even in the western world respect for people who name the name of Jesus is rapidly eroding. Among the most despised believers in the western world are those in whom Christ Jesus is proclaiming and demonstrating His message of the kingdom of God now coming forth on earth by the Holy Spirit.

The persecution of God’s people and the rejection of the government of God, the kingdom of God, will not go unanswered. All that man has built will be tried by fire, and that which is not of God will be burned.

A great crash of the world’s systems, both religious and secular, is occurring on Planet Earth. Governments and economies are failing. Physical and natural systems are suffering as the loftiness and pride of man and all that has lifted itself against God are dissolving under the roaring purification fires of the powers of heaven coming upon the earth.

Acts 14:22: Strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, "We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God."

Yet, the message of the real kingdom will not be stopped and will bring forth its fruit in the midst of persecution. We are now coming into a time of awesome miracles beyond anything we have seen or imagined before. God will show Himself strong in His humble, pure-hearted people who love not their lives to the death but live only for Christ to live in them and do His work through them. Food will multiply, battles will be won without effort, provision will come from seemingly nowhere, awesome humble leaders will emerge in the time of need, love will abound among the people of God, and many from the opposing forces will join up with the sons of God. The enemy will flee when no one approaches as holy angels do their works among the living.

Psalm 23:5: You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

Matthew 24:14: And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations….

From the midst of great turmoil and chaos, order will come forth by the Spirit of God among those who endure to the end. The power and wisdom of God is far above and beyond anything in the natural world.

Now would be a good time to come into a deep love relationship with God the Father through God the Son by God the Holy Spirit. Now is not the time to look to our own understanding or trust in the minds of men. Now is the time to turn to God with our whole hearts and our entire lives.

Hear God and receive His direction and impartation.

Tap into heavens frequency in the Spirit to hear and receive far beyond natural understanding. All of the knowledge of man pressed down and gathered together in one place would be as a grain of sand compared to the immeasurable vastness of the knowledge, creativity, and wisdom of Almighty God. There is nothing beyond our God; absolutely nothing is beyond His reach and understanding. Nothing or no one can give counsel to God. All creation, celestial or terrestrial, honors the one and only Father who has caused all things to exist and consist.

The deep inexhaustible glory of the substance of God calls for the spirit of man to humbly come to Him to become one with Him - the two becoming of one Spirit and one mind.

1 Corinthians 6: 17; But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

Ephesians 5:30-32: For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones …. The two shall become one flesh. This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 4:11pm

Yes! Ilove the clarity timing precision in the living
water flowing from the temple. His divine order and
the amazing peace in gods pressance in his
kingdom. I see so many in captivity by relegious
spirits poisoned by man wisdom they reject gods
wisdom babalon spirit of world holds many now
god shakes them idols fall he shakes and breaks to
bring souls to surrender. I sense mighty
deleverance for many comming. We are equipped.
Thank u for living water let the river keep flowing
amen!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 4:57pm

Yes Ron Amen!

WATCH ALL THE IDOLS TUMBLE AND FALL

Watch all the idols tumble and fall

As Gods Spirit takes over all

So many idols so much adored

So much love over idols poured

All the things we place first in our lives

Will be smashed they won’t survive

As we bow down our knees to the only one

Who deserves our worship..Gods own son

Do you see it do you see it begin

Gods light exposing all the sin

His Kingdom is growing day by day

His Kingdom is here His Kingdom will stay

More become one with Jesus the King

His loves will take over everything

Watch all the idols tumble and fall

As Gods Spirit takes over all!!

GOD IS LOVE

ONLY LOVE WILL REMAIN!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 5:27pm

"Now would be a good time to come into a deep love relationship with God the Father through God the Son by God the Holy Spirit. Now is not the time to look to our own understanding or trust in the minds of men. Now is the time to turn to God with our whole hearts and our entire lives."

"All of the knowledge of man pressed down and gathered together in one place would be as a grain of sand compared to the immeasurable vastness of the knowledge, creativity and wisdom of Almighty God."

Lovely.

Date Posted: 09/12/2013 at 9:40am

The opposition to Jesus’ message is as fierce now as it was in the first century. The religious spirits would not allow the Pharisees of the first century to enter into the kingdom of God reality for themselves and caused them to block the way for others. The pharisaical religious spirits are still at work today doing the same thing: preventing religious people from entering the fullness of kingdom and causing many others to be turned away from the restoring love and power of Christ in His people. Thus religious spirits continue to hinder the bringing forth of the reality of the pure and holy rule of God now on earth.

Matthey 23:13: But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.

Ron

Date Posted: 09/23/2013 at 6:50pm

Reply from email:

Dear Brother Ron,

So appreciated your article, "The Crash and Beyond". Have been following the writings that have been posted on your web site for a few years and am so very encouraged by my "Brethren" in Christ Jesus who post there.

Just recently had such a wonderful revelation or understanding revealed to me while in prayer in meditation. Was able to "see" inside, into my inner "core" of my spirit being. There, abiding along side and with and in me...and therefore me in Him...was the Holy Spirit. We were in a continual flow of 'abiding" alongside of and with each other's spirit and a continual exchange of information...feelings...spiritual sense of one another. I realized that this is why I had felt a change over the past years from "hearing" Him speak from outside my inner core, so to speak, and coming into a place of just "knowing". Like a growing intimacy in a marriage, where you begin to know intimately the ways, mind and habits of your partner, so too, after having an abiding presence of the Holy Spirit of our God brings the same "knowing". He knows us, of course, and those who abide in that "Secret Place" of the Most High, come to a continually greater "knowing" of His mind, His ways, His voice, His presence, etc. I saw how very childishly nonproductive it is to invite Him in to that secret place which He designed in us to be the place of His continual residence in His Temple, and then try to "make" that Temple look like we think it should look FOR Him (our own form of Idolatrous image that we built with our own hands). Did Jesus not show us what He would do and is doing in His Father's House, when He comes in and find's "Money Changers" unlawfully in our Temple? He is the one who drives them out! Systematically and thoroughly, one by one. Our place is to abide and fellowship with Him. To love and obey Him in all things and to allow Him to drive out all that is trespassing His Holy Place. What a Rest, to just know that as I abide with Him, in Him and He in me, that He is doing a complete and through work....a lasting and eternal work...and that this communion with Him in my most Holy Place within will be eternal...comfortable, joyous, serine, stable, safe, etc, etc. A true Sabbath Rest in Him!! The end and abiding result will be many who continually live and manifest Him because we are ONE with Him. Amen...so be it. I truly believe this is the "Beyond" that you wrote about. We know that the Meek will inherit the earth. Christ in us, the Meek personified, will rule and reign Supreme.

Thankfully In Him,
C W
Arkansas

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 09/24/2013 at 12:00pm

Love the prophetic flow here..ty Ron for
posting cw email that was good it just
threw more light on this thread.

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Print Page | Close Window