Print Page | Close Window

Echos of Heaven

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=44507
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:55pm

Topic: Echos of Heaven

Posted By: djdean
Subject: Echos of Heaven
Date Posted: 10/15/2013 at 3:17pm

I am pursing the liars, who have listened to the father of lies and his lies to be deceived.  and the those who are deceived will even lie one to another and so turn their hatred one to another. Where will you hide says the Lord for I am in pursuit of you. For they will run to the shadows and each will say, “Not Me” even as Judas declared, “I am not the one”. There will be no where to hide as I shine light into the places you thought you would never be found. For these are the ones who come in the power of the Anti-Christ even as others have come. No, this it is not your time. It is not your hour.

Even now as my prophets, the ones I raise up in this day, to echo on earth what is declared from My Throne; so my voice shall be heard. Who will honor My voice as to believe what I am saying? Even as the cry of my people has come to sing back to me what I am singing in the heavens. Even as my people declare in intercession what I am praying before the Throne of Grace; so I am moving back the plans of the enemy. It is not the fullness of time for the evil plans to succeed.

And now what is this that I do? I am calling for repentance to sweep through my people and those who have been called by my Name. This is the hour when you must take inventory of all you hold dear and what you posses. Who has said, “Take your ease soul, your barns are full”? Know this, you are in an hour of accounting and I am the bookkeeper. You look to the politics of the day and your economy, I look to the heart and the thoughts of those who have heard My call and respond. I have much to reveal to you and the appeal has gone forth to arise and lay aside the distractions and preoccupations of this world system to hear what I am saying. Many say, “Lord Lord” however I know the ones who have been crushed and hold nothing dear to themselves but total surrender to My will and My purposes. Repent of unbelief, bitterness, revenge and malice and turn your hearts to Me. The self willed will reap futility and the broken will reap joy unspeakable and full of Glory.

The cry of My heart is that my people would be so unencumbered so as to dance in the joy that is before My throne. Penetrating every hinderance to faith that I have swept away. Many neglect My severity and long only for My Grace but deny My Power. Who’s voice are you listening to? There is but One God, One Lord, One Savior and now I call you forth in one mind to be one even as My Father and I are One.

You have entered into a season where it will be common to hear, “We must know the fear of the Lord”. It is an hour of holiness imparted to the willing and received by the humble. These are the ones who hold no higher opinion than, “Jesus is Lord” ! Once again Holiness will be your watch-word and your song. There is no higher authority in heaven or earth. There is none higher than I. Come unto me all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest. What you have been weeping for is now yours.

-------------
"Champions are made when no one is looking"

Replies:

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 10/15/2013 at 6:41pm

Amen Dj. Thank you!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Posted By: Luke Laffin
Date Posted: 10/15/2013 at 7:40pm

Amen. Let Your fire of holiness burn anything that is not of You from our
hearts Father!

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 10/15/2013 at 8:18pm

Amen!

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 10/15/2013 at 8:55pm

That was absolutely beautiful, DJ, but I give the glory to the Father because that is His, but just a beautiful word, DJ. A sober but very precious word!

Posted By: djdean
Date Posted: 10/29/2013 at 12:42pm

Astonishing to watch this word coming to pass in such a short amount of time. How sobering it is to see the hand of God fulfilling exactly what He revealed. We bow to His Lordship and to His authority. It is a fearful thing to full into the hands of the Living God, He is a consuming Fire. 

-------------
"Champions are made when no one is looking"

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 10/29/2013 at 2:36pm

Amen DJ

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 10/30/2013 at 1:49am

Blessings to you dj. Straight and to the point.

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Print Page | Close Window