Print Page | Close Window

Healing in the X-ray Room

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Forum Discription: Tell us about your experience in the current Holy Spirit LOVE Invasion. Report what is happening in your area. Ask your questions about the outpourings of God today.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=44862
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:06pm

Topic: Healing in the X-ray Room

Posted By: Moderator
Subject: Healing in the X-ray Room
Date Posted: 11/13/2013 at 5:46pm

Healing in the X-ray Room

By Amanda Leonard

"Recently I was privileged to pray with one of my patients. I work in x-ray at a local hospital and I LOVE It! This guy had come in with severe left shoulder and neck pain. Well, first off I LOVE to sing. I always sing while I'm working. I love to sing to Jesus. So, I was singing and this guy says, "Ma'am are you singing a gospel song?"

I told him yes and he said, "Well, Praise God!" So, I just started singing out loud a song by Jonathan Helser called, "We have come to Mount Zion". The glory of God filled the room, so much so that I honestly felt like I was going to be blown off my feet. I was doubled over and holding on to the x-ray tube. This guy starts saying out loud....SHEWWEE!!!! He said, "I feel the Presence of God from the top of my head to the souls of my feet.”

So I asked him if I could pray for his shoulder and neck. I laid my hand on his shoulder and commanded all pain to leave in the name of Jesus! He was healed, all pain left and he said that he just wanted to RUN! He didn't feel his x-rays were necessary anymore because he was healed!

I don't think he had ever experienced anything like that. He kept saying, "There was something coming off of you! You are awesome." I began to tell him that I’m not awesome but Jesus is, and that he was feeling the power and presence of God. I told him that Holy Spirit lives in him also and that the Kingdom of God was within him, that Jesus would use him to do the same things, that the word says so.

He was completely blown away and it was just marvelous! I love when God does that! Praise You Jesus!"

Amanda Leonard

http://timeinhispresence.wordpress.com/author/timeinhisprese nce/ -

Replies:

Posted By: Brenda Teal
Date Posted: 11/14/2013 at 4:05am

That is wonderful testimony.I know we are going to see much more of this.Praise you Lord. Keep us humble enough for the Lord to work though us by His Spirit

-------------
Brenda Teal

Print Page | Close Window