Print Page | Close Window

THE BEAUTY OF HOLINESS

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45352
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:31am

Topic: THE BEAUTY OF HOLINESS

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE BEAUTY OF HOLINESS
Date Posted: 01/10/2014 at 10:11am

The Beauty of Holiness

By Ron McGatlin

Give to the Lord the glory due His name;
Bring an offering, and come before Him.
Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness!

The beauty of worshiping the Lord in holiness is the presence of God among and within His people.

Worship is the one thing that we can give to our God who has everything.

The worship and praise from mankind is the one thing God does not do for Himself. We are created to fulfill His desire as a wife to her husband and a child to his father. Even the smallest amount of unfaithfulness in the Bride corrupts the true holiness and intimate oneness with Holy God. Any amount of rebelliousness in a child of God disrupts the beauty of holiness in true worship to our God. No, it does not interrupt His love for us. However, it does affect our true worship in the beauty of holiness. Unfaithfulness and rebelliousness are symptoms of straying from the pure holiness of the presence of Christ living His life fully within us. 

In His presence, God’s true unconditional love is implanted in us by the Spirit of Christ Jesus producing perfect obedience to God’s every desire. Because we love Him we have a heart filled with an overflowing loving desire to please Him and never dishonor Him in any way.

Our greatest joy and fulfillment in life is to worship and praise Him and experience His manifest presence filling and saturating us with His love. This is worshiping the Lord in the beauty of holiness, and there is nothing in this life of more value than this true worship.

Our past life and all of its painful wounds are healed as we worship in the beauty of holiness. Disease and deformities can miraculously be healed. Fear and its entire depressive and debilitating works are removed in the presence of His love.

Impartation of a sound mind and fresh light for life is implanted in us as we worship and praise our Lord in the beauty of holiness. The joy of the Lord strengthens us to be and do anything and everything that He desires. Our hearts are glad with His presence with us even when the world hates us and persecutes us. This is the kingdom of God in action, the rule of God on earth in and through His people.

Please allow me to speak personally from my own heart-felt desire for a moment.

My heart’s desire, that I believe is from the Lord, is that the remaining days of my life here on this earth are characterized by worshipping and praising God in the beauty of holiness. Anything in my life that does not give Him glory and praise His name is unprofitable and will not continue to occupy time or energy in my life. I cannot speak for others or judge what they do or believe, but my desire is to become more of a worshiper in all that I am and all that I do.

Personally, I am not willing to go on in this life trying to teach people about God and His kingdom that have other agendas and desires. My life is too short to spend in anything that does not facilitate the pure holy worship and praise of God in the beauty of holiness.

The Lord is bringing a fresh new move of inner purity and holiness. This is a mostly hidden revival by the Holy Spirit that is moving sovereignly into the hearts of His people.

God is saying that there is no need for us to apologize for speaking His truth in His love.

There is no room left for people of religious pretending who speak that which they know is untrue and call it socially acceptable politeness or only little white lies. This comes from a churchy form of religious political correctness. Feigning agreement to maintain social acceptance and voicing insincere flattering words to enhance relationships and positions.

There cannot be true worship in the beauty of holiness without openness and transparency first with God and then with those around us with whom we join in worship. There is not space any longer for the acceptance of “Christian masks” of religious pretension and false facades of churchy political correctness.

The rampant denial of the Holy Spirit is no longer an acceptable position. The Holy Spirit of God implanting our spirit, soul, and body with the very life of Christ Jesus is the imperative goal and purpose of life. True worship includes praising God with our every breath and all the strength within us in our every endeavor in this life.

There is not room left for the tolerance of religious debate and ridicule from well-meaning but troubled and competitive voices of confusion. Those who love their religion and their own brand of “truth” will receive the reward of their lives and beliefs whether good or bad.

There is no place in truly worshipping God in the beauty of holiness for the hierarchical political systems of church rule. There is not even one moment to spend catering to the religious church rule of dominance over other people in the false religious systems such as clergy over laity and the worship of church leaders.

The pure love of God poured out upon us in His intimate presence while worshiping in the beauty of holiness washes away all of this stuff and produces a people who are truly holy as He is holy. In His presence there is no more debate over grace and law or eschatology or any other doctrinal positions.

Truly, none of that matters in His presence as we truly worship in the beauty of holiness. We simply know Him and know that He knows us, and His love provides complete assurance that everything regarding our lives now and in the life to come will be perfectly right for us in His presence.

Whether eschatological events turn out to take place this way or that way or some other way is not a great concern if our lives are continuously consumed in His presence now in true worship in the beauty of holiness. However, all that we really need to know will be made known to us, if we are one with Him. We can walk with Him through whatever is ahead in His peace that goes well beyond understanding or knowing.  We don’t really need to know all that will take place in the future, if we truly walk with God as one. If He truly is one with us, we know absolutely that whatever the future holds, He will take care of us and will never leave us or forsake us.

There is not room for continued debates of theology or eschatology. The time of tolerance of man-centered religion devised from the tree of knowledge is past.

The crystal clear purity and holiness of the presence of God is now flowing into the hearts of God’s chosen people. The beautiful brightness of God now shining forth into our hearts and lives brings fresh dynamic life that sets us apart from the rest of the world. There is becoming a great distinction between God’s people and the world. This is the coming of Christ in His people establishing His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

There are no more games, no more magic tricks, no more manipulation, and no more leaning on the religious or secular ways to supplement the works of God in our lives. “Christian witchcraft” of making things to happen our way and calling it God will no longer be tolerated and cannot coexist with the presence of God in the beauty of holiness.

The beautiful jewels of God’s purified holy people reflect a brilliant aurora of the pure light of God that draws the harvest of those who will come. While those who will not come are greatly offended by the intense light and become filled with fear and rage.

The pearls of God will not be cast before those of the secular or religious worlds with appetites for self-aggrandizement. Rather they will be quietly implanted into the humble and meek children of God who will worship God with all their hearts in the beauty of holiness.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Rom 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Cindy Glinski
Date Posted: 01/11/2014 at 2:19am

Amen, Ron
Thank you Father God.
Let it be according to these words.

Ron you said,
Anything in my life that does not give Him glory and praise His name is unprofitable and will not continue to occupy time or energy in my life.

Father,
We thank you for granting wisdom and eyes for all of us to truly see what brings you glory and what is unprofitable in the Kingdom help us to submit and surrender our kingdom agenda to Your Kingdom. Show us how to redeem the time, and use all of our time and energy in a way that will produce Your life in us, around us, and through us to the generations that follow as we transition from this earth age into the age of purity and wholeness which is holiness. We worship You Almighty God, there is none like you. Make your presence known, not by power, nor by might, but by you precious Spirit.
Amen
Cindy

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 01/11/2014 at 11:07am

YES YES YES RON!!! BLESS YOU!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Barbara Davis
Date Posted: 01/11/2014 at 5:28pm

Amen Ron Amen, Yes Ron Praise Jesus!

-------------
warrior watchman on the wall

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 01/12/2014 at 9:54am

Thanks Ron! Beautiful! Yes He is \o/...I'm worshipping Him in "the beauty of His holiness"...been speaking over myself & those Holy One gives me, "whatever is not planted by Father is to be pulled up by the roots. (Matt 15:13)...Father didn't plant anything evil and so it ALL has to go! Jesus purchased everything needed to walk in holiness...so, we can & must be holy as He is holy...HALLELUJAH AMEN! Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 01/14/2014 at 4:14am

Cindy Glinski wrote:
Amen, Ron
Thank you Father God.
Let it be according to these words.

Ron you said,
Anything in my life that does not give Him glory and praise His name is unprofitable and will not continue to occupy time or energy in my life.

Father,
We thank you for granting wisdom and eyes for all of us to truly see what brings you glory and what is unprofitable in the Kingdom help us to submit and surrender our kingdom agenda to Your Kingdom. Show us how to redeem the time, and use all of our time and energy in a way that will produce Your life in us, around us, and through us to the generations that follow as we transition from this earth age into the age of purity and wholeness which is holiness. We worship You Almighty God, there is none like you. Make your presence known, not by power, nor by might, but by you precious Spirit.
Amen
Cindy

AMEN! CINDY - THIS IS OUR PRAYER.

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 01/15/2014 at 10:42am

Ron, This morning while spending time with the Master I was asking Him to put His finger on anything in my heart that did not glorify Him, so I could confess it, repent, and forsake it. My heart's cry is to be filled with the love of the Father, to glorify Him in whatever I say or do, and that the Name of Jahshuwah(Jesus) will be exalted.   Then here is your well written article. The Holy Spirit is bringing unity in the Body of Messiah. All glory, honor, and praise to the One who paid the ultimate price so we can be forgiven and free of our sin. Wonderful, Majestic, Holy One, we worship You in Spirit and Truth. Be glorified this day in your people who are desiring Your Kingdom to come in us, as well as, the earth. Holy, Holy, Holy Almighty Jah!! Amen.

Date Posted: 01/20/2014 at 6:01pm

Jo wrote, "Holy One, we worship You in Spirit and Truth. Be glorified this day in your people who are desiring Your Kingdom to come in us, as well as, the earth. Holy, Holy, Holy Almighty Jah!! Amen."

AMEN!

Print Page | Close Window