Print Page | Close Window

HOLY GHOST INVASION

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45423
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:31am

Topic: HOLY GHOST INVASION

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: HOLY GHOST INVASION
Date Posted: 01/22/2014 at 11:43am

Holy Ghost Invasion

By Ron McGatlin

A unique move of God is now invading the United States of America. It is unlike any previous move in America. It is not revival or renewal as we have seen in recent decades.

Awakenings, revivals, renewals, and outpourings have impacted America and many other nations of the world. Yet something different, something much deeper is bringing more change to the nations than anything has in the last one hundred years.

This move is unseen and undetected by people with natural minds and natural eyes. Natural eyes will not see, nor will our natural ears hear, nor will it enter the hearts of natural minded men, the things that God is bringing forth. However, God is now revealing them to those who have laid down their natural lives to worship Him in the true beauty of holiness - to live and walk in His Spirit. This work of God is imparted through His Holy Spirit.

This extreme world-changing move of God will not be on the national news media. For the most part the traditional church systems and large denominations will not be aware of this mostly unseen mighty move of God. Unlike previous moves it will not be recognized as a separate identity or stream or denomination but will flow unseen to affect every heart of every person who is willing and obedient to let their lives become worship in the beauty of holiness.

The Ghost Ship

Several weeks ago I was in the Sprit and was given a powerful spiritual vision. In the vision I knew that I was looking out over the Atlantic Ocean from the coast of North Carolina. It was a very dark night, and the ocean was calm and the surface almost undistinguishable in the darkness of the night. In the distance I saw an ancient style sailing vessel that was aglow with a fire but not like with blazes of flame. It was like a golden glow of fire. I could see several masts and lots of rigging all aglow, but no sails were hoisted to drive the ship.

The ship seemed to be supernaturally gliding rapidly toward the shore line of the outer banks of the east coast of America. I could not even tell for sure that the ship was in the water or gliding above the surface since it moved so swiftly in the darkness without any visible wave action at all.

(At this point I need to let you know that I am originally from Texas and knew almost nothing of the legends or folk lore of the coastal area regarding the many stories of sunken ships, pirates, and tales of ghost ships including one of a flaming sailing vessel. I was completely unfamiliar with legends of ghost ships, etc.)

Back to the vision – As the ship glided closer I could see what looked like glowing beings, like people or angels leaning out over the sides of the ship as if excitedly looking ahead at the shore line they were approaching. I spoke out, “God, what is this thing that looks like a ghost of a ship?” I heard in reply, “It is a HOLY GHOST SHIP.”

I was made aware that there is a sovereign move of the Holy Spirit invading the United States coming in under the cover of darkness to the outer banks of the east coast and moving inland and swiftly across the nation.

In the vision I was then lifted up and saw much of the shoreline. The shore line took on a golden color but not as bright as the ship had been. It was a more metallic golden look as it invaded the coves, peninsulas, and islands of the outer banks and moved on westward. I was aware that the coming of great justice into the land was involved in this move. Places where there had been great historical injustices and atrocities were first to receive the powerful transforming work of the Holy Ghost.

I customarily have used the term Holy Spirit instead of the term Holy Ghost. Since this vision it is in my spirit to return to using the older term of Holy Ghost. I became mildly interested in what the difference might be if any. As we have used the names, there is not a significant difference. Taking a look in the English dictionary at the words “spirit” and “ghost,” there is some difference there. The word “ghost” is defined as a disembodied spirit usually of a departed person. The word “spirit” can refer to many types of spirits. For me now the term Holy Ghost has to do with the Spirit of Christ Jesus coming to abide in His Body on earth. Selah.

The Body of Christ is a place for the Spirit of Christ Jesus and the Father to abide and finish the work of redemption and restoration of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. Selah.

The light of the fire of God is gliding into our lives, under the cover of the dark night of this world.

This sovereign move is unseen and undetected in the natural because it is an inner move of God coming in through the darkness of this age. A precious inner working of the fire and light of God filling our hearts and lives with pure holy love, peace, and joy is transforming the intent and the abundance of the heart of those being transfigured by this move. Worship becomes as natural and as vital to life as breathing. Holiness becomes as effortless and refreshing as drinking clean clear cool water. God’s righteousness is imparted into us as the light pours the life-giving Spirit of Christ Jesus into our hearts.

People who have suffered serious injustice in the past are receiving an invasion of God’s healing love and great joy of the Lord. Healing of the spirit, soul, and body is as natural and easy as taking a walk in a well-kept garden at sunrise. God’s love is both peaceful and stimulating drawing us to one another with intense desire to serve and bless one another.

Without effort we truly love God with intense passion and love one another. In this pure holy experience of the invasion of the Holy Ghost into our beings, almost nothing remains the same as it was in the past. Every good thing we have received from God in the past is increased and intensified. One of the most valuable characteristics of the invasion of the Spirit is that the enduring mixtures of religion and secularism are simply vanishing from our being.

Assignments and Alignments are Being Changed

There is not retirement in the kingdom of God. There is instead Holy Ghost’s ”re-fire-ment” for a whole new assignment in the new kingdom of God order of life. Our previous assignments may have been productive and rewarding in our past life in dealing with religion and secularism mixed with true Spirit-led ministry and life in the mercy of God for the past season of transitioning. Many of God’s people are finding their past assignments are being canceled and new assignments are being made by the Holy Ghost.

The new assignments are always LOVE-based instead of based on need or religious order. God’s LOVE in us is the order. What we could not make work with church system order even based on biblical word, will supernaturally flow into order by the pure holy love of God in and among His people.

Our lives may be tested as our souls resist the change and seek to challenge us in adjusting to the new assignment. For some of us the changes may seem abrupt and harsh to our old mind sets. Our nature may be to resist change. Our soul may want to know all the circumstance and details and remain in charge by approving or disapproving the change. We simply must allow the gracious mercy of God to encourage us in His love to fully surrender to that which God is doing. It becomes easy, because the grace of God will make us miserable in our old unchanged situation.

Changes of alignments will come with the change of assignments. It may happen that suddenly places where we were fruitfully connected simply disappear. Relationships that were productive and good seem to suddenly be gone. There may or may not be problems or human disorder, yet the relationship suddenly is just not as it was. At the same time intense love and desire to closely connect with other people or groups or situations arise within us by the Holy Ghost.

Some may have been feeling dissatisfaction in a place of relationship and service. By the Holy Ghost, those feelings will either turn into fresh love and peace, or they will suddenly seem smothering and unbearable until we are realigned in our new situations.

Our new assignments and alignments by the Holy Ghost invasion are part of the preparation for the most significant move of world-cleansing cataclysmic events in recorded history. At the same time the covert invasion of the Holy Ghost is bringing the beauty of holiness in the lives of God’s people, there is an overt power move of God destroying the pride and loftiness of man. Everything that lifts itself against God will be brought down as the natural world is shaken beyond measure.

Living a long comfortable life is not the first priority of our hearts. Living in oneness with God through the Holy Ghost will cause our first priority to be that of fully accomplishing the purposes for which we were sent to this earth.

There is no doubt that we live in a major season of the work of God transforming the world to the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. All of our assignments and alignments in some way relate to our purpose of life on Planet Earth. The purpose for each of our lives is in some way related to the glory of worshipping God in the beauty of holiness.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Rom 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: TITUS YODER
Date Posted: 01/22/2014 at 7:22pm

"and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the sound of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory."  Ez.43:2 niv

Then a spirit took me up and brought me to the inner court. And lo! the house was filled with the glory of the Lord. Ez. 43:5 sept.bible

May we by his spirit be able to look upon our " inner court" and see his glory returning to his house.

"Thou son of man, show the house to the house of Isreal*, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern." vrs.10 kj

*This has nothing to do with the Zionist state of Israel but with the church.

"For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night." 1 thess.5:2

What if one day day we awake to the realization that he has come" suddenly to his temple" as silently and quietly as a" thief in the night"? That we are the return of Christ. In his first coming he fullfilled the "Judah" messianic prophesy and came as a lion.A king. What if his second coming(as a lamb, able to open our seals) is in a people who have waited for his appearing. A body, where he can finally lay his head. "And the lion shall lay down with the lamb" Hear completed work.  For weeks now I have been wrestling for understanding about the two sticks in Ez. 37:16-20. Is it possible that Ephriam(read Jacobs prophesy over Joseph) is the overcoming church. The completed staff representing his everlasting covenant with all those who recieved his son as thier king." My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sactify Isreal, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them forevermore." Ez.37:27,28

All this came to me as I read the above vision and words. We need to get ready for something almost beyond our comprehension. It does say that the "glory of the later house will be greater than that of the former house". I invite this "holy ghost" of Jesus to occupy and quicken my mortal body. I think our ship is finally coming in.

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 01/22/2014 at 7:22pm

Yes..Bless you Ron!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 01/23/2014 at 5:53pm

AMEN TITUS, YOU GOT IT!!

RON

Posted By: Gary Preble
Date Posted: 01/24/2014 at 6:27am

Thanks Ron. During my "God time" this morning the Lord was showing me
breakthrough. Then reading your words, this paragraph struck me like a
confirming word. Blessings to you for His love and faithfulness working
through you!

"Our lives may be tested as our souls resist the change and seek to
challenge us in adjusting to the new assignment. For some of us the
changes may seem abrupt and harsh to our old mind sets. Our nature may
be to resist change. Our soul may want to know all the circumstance and
details and remain in charge by approving or disapproving the change. We
simply must allow the gracious mercy of God to encourage us in His love
to fully surrender to that which God is doing. It becomes easy, because
the grace of God will make us miserable in our old unchanged situation."

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 01/25/2014 at 9:23am

IN A MOMENT A SUDDENLY

A new wind of "ADD " Venture is coming to you ,

Prepare for the wind that is blowing through ,

For what is coming is The One and The Three ,

All in agreement " The All Of Me " ,

The gates of hell shall not prevail ,

For what is coming is a HOLY GALE !

Isaiah 43:18-20
18 “ Do not remember the former things,
      Nor consider the things of old.
       19 Behold, I will do a new thing,
      Now it shall spring forth;
      Shall you not know it?
      I will even make a road in the wilderness
      And rivers in the desert.
       20 The beast of the field will honor Me,
      The jackals and the ostriches,
      Because I give waters in the wilderness
      And rivers in the desert,
      To give drink to My people, My chosen.

Acts 2:2
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a
rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where
they were sitting.

Acts 16:26
Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the
foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately
all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were
loosed.

A whirling wind is about to be exposed ,

And tongues of fire from your head to your toes ,

An engulfment of the coals of my testimony ,

A raging fire from sea to sea ,

No explanation will be needed or made ,

For my spirit shall clarify that it is I that have paid ,

The price on the cross and now my living testimony ,

Shall go forth in fire for all to see ,

Resurrection power in the hearts of man ,

That Truly I AM THAT I AM!

John 14:9

9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with
you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath
seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then,
Show us the Father?

A wind of opportunity ,

Is coming " NOW " for all to see ,

The 7 eyes searching to and fro ,

For those with hearts and a desire to know ,

Just who their creator is and shall always be ,

Jesus Christ their Sanctuary ,

A tool released to open eyes ,

The Spirit of understanding to remove the veil from their
eyes ,

The 7 spirits in unity !!!!!!!

The Father's will for all mankind "to see " !

The glory of who he is " Because " !

Of his unending Love !

Bless The Lord for his love endures forever !

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 01/25/2014 at 5:06pm

Dear Ron, Right on!! Last weekend I was reading many of your articles over again and sensed the transition taking place in my spirit. The things of this earth that had seemed so relevant before were becoming strangely dim in the LIght of His Glory and Grace.

After purposing in my heart to focus on the Plan and Purpose of the Almighty, and thinking on the glory, the Spirit of God caused a change in me that words cannot describe. It is NOT about me but what He is doing in each one of His people, who seek to draw night unto Him.

What glorious days we are approaching. In spite of the dreadful plans of the enemy we have the blessed hope of Life Eternal and that is abiding in us NOW by faith.
All glory, honor and praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. HalleluJAH!!

Posted By: Drema Hearn
Date Posted: 01/26/2014 at 9:44am

Such a good word..thank you Ron.

This past Monday morning..I went outside to spend some
time with the Lord..as I stepped out, I heard Him say to
me "that He was with me." Right away, I began to feel a
stirring of Holy Spirit and within just a moment or so, I
began to sing out the following words..I share them as I
believe them to express the work that He is doing in His
children today.."Fully One with Him."

LET ME FEEL THE RHYTHM OF YOUR HEART, LORD
   LET ME HEAR THE PULSE OF YOUR BEAT
   LET YOUR HOLY SPIRIT FLOW,
   DOWN TO THE TIPS OF MY TOES
   AND THEN I KNOW THAT I WILL BE
   WALKING WHERE YOUR FEET LEAD..

INDWELL ME LORD, FULLY AND COMPLETELY LORD
   AS YOU UNFOLD YOUR PLAN...

YOUR KINGDOM COME, YOUR WILL BE DONE
   ON THE EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!

FULLY ONE WITH YOU.....
   WALKING HAND IN HAND!
   FULLY ONE WITH YOU.....
   RE-TAKING THE LAND!

blessings,
Drema Hearn

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 01/26/2014 at 10:23am

Wonderful Drema! I agree, this is what He's doin' in this here heart...He's bringing the desire so strong to know Him, to be ONE heart-to know His heart as He knows mine...Hallelujah Amen...been singing the song, "More of You"...just gotta have ALL of Him, the Lover of my soul \o/ Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: ElaineTavolacci
Date Posted: 02/08/2014 at 11:20pm

Ron

I don't usually reply to posts on Open Heaven simply because I don't have the time but your words are always right on target. I had to reply to this one because it is an awesome word.

The Lord is showing me the same thing. Not everyone will see the move of God because they will not accept it and their hearts will be hardened. Just as many did against the prophetic. About your Ghost Ship... I have a picture of it...Here it is

Abundant Blessings!!!
Elaine

-------------
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

Date Posted: 03/23/2014 at 2:31pm

Hello Elaine,

I just now saw your reply on this thread. Thanks for your encouraging words. You are a blessing.

Ron

Posted By: ElaineTavolacci
Date Posted: 03/24/2014 at 4:56pm

Thank you also Ron for your awesome words. Always a "Fresh
Wind" from Heaven. Blessings

-------------
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

Date Posted: 04/03/2014 at 3:40am

Re up

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 04/03/2014 at 5:31am

Thank you Ron for re-posting this.  I was reflecting on several dreams I've had over the years of how the Holy Ghost would move within the earth and this post came to mind.  Great and mighty things are taken place within us and in the midst of us and we haven't even reached the fullness of it all yet. There was one dream I had where I was watching a man reading the front page of the newspaper.  There was much talk about what was going on and behind the man I saw a body of water.  I knew then that it was spiritual but I know now that it was concerning the Holy Ghost. 

Blessings to you.

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Print Page | Close Window