Print Page | Close Window

Holy Love is God’s authority!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=46100
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:52pm

Topic: Holy Love is God’s authority!

Posted By: Henry Falcone
Subject: Holy Love is God’s authority!
Date Posted: 04/07/2014 at 9:14pm

HOLY LOVE IS GOD'S AUTHORITY:

Holy Love brings forth a divine authority in the heart that is surrendered to it. In the 2nd day church age we have seen "men" take headship over men and "lord" over them and build a structure of religion with the 5 fold Ministries our top and the Saints of God on the bottom. That present structure is almost like a pyramid with Denominations, Apostolic Boards, Regional leadership "over" God's people.

This structure put the heaviest stones on top to "rule " over others and we get apostles to the Apostles, Bishops to the Bishops. Somone has to be on the top of pyramid just under God. This structure has choked and sometimes stolen and killed the life out of God's people, and the peopl themselves become "slaves to the system." The house is upside down instead of right side up with Jesus as our head.

As we transition out of the 2nd day church system into the Kingdom age, many have an understanding that type of "headship" is not correct and that Jesus alone is the head of the church. They also see that true Godly authority or as a Brother wrote "entrustment" from God to wield that authority is given by the love of God in and through that person to do a specific thing with Ron being an example used.

In this time of transition it was stated and maybe our present understanding that the "true authority" and I am not going to be religiously and spiritually correctness and be afraid to use the word "authority" because the enemy wants me not to say it. That is for me alone, not putting that on anyone else, but "authority with the Lord is from the Lord and only as the heart is prepared to walk in the pure holy love of God.

That is the heart God can trust to walk in His authority because they won't have their "own aim, or own ambition" but have the very heart of the Lord in them. This is how I would describe how God allows men to walk in it. These are Jesus's words not mine. "

ABLE TO NOTHING FROM HIMSELF:

These are Jesus’s words:

30 I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord—but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders]. Even as I hear, I judge [I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision], and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will [I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose] but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me.

Let’s read it one more time with a couple of amplified words out of it:

The Key to walking with the Lord and Him sharing His authority starts with this verse. I AM ABLE TO DO NOTHING FROM MYSELF, ON MY OWN ACCORD-BUT ONLY AS I AM TAUGHT BY GOD AND GET HIS ORDERS….MY DECISIONS ARE RIGHT… BECAUSE I DO NOT SEEK OR CONSULT MY OWN WILL, I HAVE NO DESIRE TO DO WHAT IS PLEASING TO MYSELF, MY OWN AIM, MY OWN PURPOSE, BUT ONLY THE WILL AND PLEASURE OF THE FATHER THAT SENT ME.

I believe I understand or am trying to understand where many in the kingdom of God moving are  at with the “headship” being Christ alone and the following quote was written to help share some light on this subject:

“ I have been in these situations many times in person ministry and with Ron's website. The entrustment Ron has been given is a perfect example of the kind of kingdom authority we wield today. Ron has been given authority to speak and release the word of the kingdom, and has a website and email list that help him carry out this function.

I have seen many who come into the ministry site and believe it is their right and have authority to publish on Ron's entrustment whatever they will, even in direct opposition to Ron's teachings, not recognizing Ron's place of entrustment and honoring his authority. They believe they have a right to do so and to usurp and undermine Ron's place.This entrustment he has is not place over people, but a place with and to people.” I agree with that understanding concerning Ron and "entrustment God gave hm to minister to God's people.

MOSES AND JESUS:

Beloved’s I am just a man, flesh and blood like each of you reading this, I don’t claim to be the “final word” on anything. We are a Body of Christ and the Lord is beginning to allow us to hear the “voice of many waters” in those who are receiving the pure holy love of God burning in them. Each part makes up a whole and we truly need each other. When the heart of the people of God burns with His love it is easy to receive the “words of the Lord” through others when God’s love is truly speaking through them.

With Merriam and Aaron, that love was not speaking: It was said of Moses,“ Numbers 12:3
“Now the man Moses was humble, more so than anyone on earth. Hebrews 1 speaks of Moses and Jesus about being “head over the houses.” I get the part and how Jesus has the greater place than Moses:

Hebrews 3: 1-6:

So then, brethren, consecrated and set apart for God, who share in the heavenly calling, [thoughtfully and attentively] consider Jesus, the Apostle and High Priest Whom we confessed [as ours when we embraced the Christian faith].2 [See how] faithful He was to Him Who appointed Him [Apostle and High Priest], as Moses was also faithful in the whole house [of God].

3 Yet Jesus has been considered worthy of much greater honor and glory than Moses, just as the builder of a house has more honor than the house [itself].4 For [of course] every house is built and furnished by someone, but the Builder of all things and the Furnisher [of the entire equipment of all things] is God.

5 And Moses certainly was faithful in the administration of all God’s house [but it was only] as a ministering servant. [In his entire ministry he was but] a testimony to the things which were to be spoken [the revelations to be given afterward in Christ].6 But Christ (the Messiah) was faithful over His [own Father’s] house as a Son [and Master of it]. And it is we who are [now members] of this house, if we hold fast and firm to the end our joyful and exultant confidence and sense of triumph in our hope [in Christ].

Verse 5: And Moses certainly was faithful in the administration of all of God’s house, BUT ONLY AS A MINISTERING SERVANT.

I believe this is what was trying to be said in the other post. That Jesus was surely the “true headship over the House of God (us) because He is the Maker of the House:. But here is where I pray we would be open to consider an additional thought or truth the Holy Spirit may be showing us.

In my previous articles, I testified of what I saw how some who claim to have the “true kingdom teaching” would not “recognize the love of God in a more seasoned man of God” to “submit” to that love of God in him and receive the word of the Lord. There was a need for them to speak about their knowledge of the kingdom, but the spirit behind it was saying, “we have the same authority you have.” This is not the only place I have seen that in operation. In this case people who did not have a “greater authority” or even “real authority would not even welcome or receive the “entrustment” given to this brother.

This is what Mariam and Aaron did to their brother. They put themselves in their own mind on the same “entrustment” level and tried “to force” “their own will, their own aims, their own desires, to do what was pleasing to them.”

A DEEPER LOVE: DYING FOR THEM:

Many years ago when the Lord was instructing me in the prophetic calling He said these words to me, “Henry you have NO AUTHORITY to speak into someone’s life until YOU ARE READY TO DIE FOR THEM! It has taken me many years to understand the connection between these two contrasting points in the Lord. NO AUTHORITY TILL YOU ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THEM!

Yet, is that not what Jesus did for us! Is this not the very life he lived that has given Him all authority, power and dominion and a Name that is above every other name? Are we not His disciples called to live the same life by the same power of the Holy Spirit he gave to live in us?

I am not afraid to speak the word AUTHORITY because it was Holy Love is! It is who God is. He doesn’t have “authority.” He is authority! The son of God learned obedience by the things He suffered, so must we!

With our present transition between the ages and the shift from “authority over to authority with and for as mentioned by the other post, we begin to see the heart of God in allowing us to walk in the “authority or entrustment” He allows to give to and for His people, yet that is not even the true resting place for that authority. The Lord’s true authority in our life was not just to be with us and for us, but His love got UNDERNEATH US!

THE PURE AUTHORITY OF GOD: UNDERNEATH US!

John 15:3 “Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.”     

What does the “Master of the House who has the supreme authority of the church look like? We all can quote John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.”

When love is in the purest form from God it can never seek it’s own aim. It “ESTEEMS OTHERS BETTER THAN THEMSELVES.” It would have recognized the “entrustment, authority of the work of Love in this Brother and esteemed that work better than the own work of God they thought they had from God.”

It would have taken the seat in the back of the house for the Lord to move them to the front of the house. But that is what is not seen. There are many who rest in their “intellectual knowledge of the Kingdom” without the very love, life and working of that Kingdom of love in their hearts. They had to fight for a place, take a place, and insist their “revelation” was the only word and could not recognize a “greater entrustment of authority was worked” in a more senior brother.

LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU:

2 Fill up and complete my joy by living in harmony and being of the same mind and one in purpose, having the same love, being in full accord and of one harmonious mind and intention.

3 Do nothing from factional motives [through contentiousness, strife, selfishness, or for unworthy ends] or prompted by conceit and empty arrogance. Instead, in the true spirit of humility (lowliness of mind) let each regard the others as better than and superior to himself [thinking more highly of one another than you do of yourselves].

4 Let each of you esteem and look upon and be concerned for not [merely] his own interests, but also each for the interests of others.

5 Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:]

6 Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not [c]think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped [d]or retained,

7 But stripped Himself [of all privileges and [e]rightful dignity], so as to assume the guise of a servant (slave), in that He became like men and was born a human being.

8 And after He had appeared in human form, He abased and humbled Himself [still further] and carried His obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross!

9 Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has [f]freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name,

This is where we must end in our relationship with God and each other. The authority of love does not seek “equality” IT TAKES THE LOWER PLACE! IT ESTEEMS OTHERS BETTER THAN THEMSELVES!

PURE HOLY LOVE IS GOD’S AUTHORITY:

No greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Jesus abased and humbled himself to take the guise of a slave.
Numbers 12:3“Now the man Moses was humble, more so than anyone on earth.

Do we see the connection between the pure holy love of God worked in a heart that brings the deepest humility that goes “underneath to lift other up to become all God has created that person to be, to esteem them better than ourselves”

That is what Jesus did for us. That is what the Holy Spirit of love is shedding abroad in our heart with this Holy Spirit Invasion. That is what made both Moses and Jesus rulers over God’s house!

Not a love that will just come along side and be with someone. That is part of it, but not the depth of love. It is a love that will get underneath someone to die for them if needed. That heart is what will allow the Lord to place them next to Himself the Chief Cornerstone.

THE CORNER STONE: THE STONE THAT THE BUILDERS REJECTED:

The stone that holds the foundation together is the stone that the builders rejected. The 5 fold stones or ministries are living/sacrificial stones placed next to the Lord as a foundation to be under the saints of God to lift them up to a higher place, not just to be next to and with. This is the deeper and full love and full authority Jesus has and how he got it and secured it for us.

Those that have that divine nature of love as their experience live that life as the “off scourge of the earth have learned to take the lowest place and serve out of that love.” They are the “least of these” in the fact they are not seeking their “own place, own power, own aim, own will, but only the will of the Father that sends them.”

They take the back seat not in the house not out of false humility, but out of true humility of love to not just work with others, or be next to others, but to give their life as living sacrifice. As the Paul wrote of his own life that he was being “poured out as a drink offering” for God and for the church. Oswald Chambers wrote, we are to be “broken bread and poured out wine for others in our service to God.” Is that what I witnessed when men had to “defend their place, power or position?”

True Holy Love is willing to give up not just “their rights, but their very life in order for someone else to live and grow. This is what God’s love is and what that love gives to us in the Holy Spirit. When that rare place of maturity is found in someone, that love worked in them gives them true authority or entrustment from God to minister to others as that broken bread and poured out wine. This authority is from God for them to be “poured out for those God has sent them to, to get underneath those God sent to them and strengthen them and teach them the ways of God.

That is what Mariam and Aaron could not see, and I am afraid many today even in the Kingdom understanding fail to see when they desire a “authority is taken” instead of “authority that is worked in us by the deepest pure fire of God’s love that refines us like silver and gold. The end result of that fire is a pure holy love that doesn’t think as it was said of our Lord that this “EQUALITY WITH GOD WAS SOMETHING TO BE EAGERLY  GRASPED OR OBTAINED!

Mariam and Aaron found a place to “challenge God’s Holy love.” A love burning in Moses from God to God.Moses was God's friend and they had a heart to heart and face to face relationship.

It challenged the very “place of entrustment or authority God worked in Moses to say they had what Moses had. They demanded their equality and was EAGERLY READY TO GRASP or OBTAIN IT AT ANY COST. They demanded their rights. They demanded their position, "you take to much on for yourself. They wanted to "share the rule" over God's people like Moses did. But God did not pick either one of them to replace himself. God chose Joshua before he knew it.

Yet, that is the very heart I am seeing in so many Kingdom minded people but even more in the church age. A desire to eagerly grasp and obtain that “oneness with God” so they can walk in kingdom dominion and character. That is why there is such a rush to say “we are finished, just believe it, just walk in your kingdom authority and dominion.” There is a push to “claim what we have as our rights” before those rights are worked in us by a pure holy love of God that wants to trust us with the “keys to the car” first.

What I have been seeing in the hearts that may not be experiencing this Holy Spirit invasion is a desire to “grasp the kingdom” in their own human love and understanding.” There seems to be a lack of “laying their life down for their friends in the real love of God.” There is an understanding that they can carry “authority and dominion” instead of carrying their obedience to death and even the death of the cross as jesus did.

Paul wrote, I have been crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, but not I, but Christ lives in me, and the life I now live I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and died for me.” In the words of my late spiritual Father in the Lord Wade Taylor, he said this, The Glory of God comes in believer life when we become like the old Ford commercial, “The quality goes in before the name goes on.” When did Jesus get the name above all names? When he humbled himself and became a man, but that was not even enough.

He went deeper in the love of the Father and His love for us. He took on the guise of a slave, a servant. One who serves underneath another. One whose life is given completely to their Master, His Father and for us?

Is our life in the love of God like this? Henry, You have no right (authority) to speak into someone’s life until you are ready to die for them.” That is a word God is still bringing into my life to this day with the cost and price that must come from me and my family to be aligned with this word, but it is the same cost for all of us. Beloved, Many are called, but few will pay the price to qualify.”

Amen Lord, work in our hearts the very flame of pure holy love and burn up everything in us that is not like you. Remind me Oh God to seek your face continually and to be broken bread and poured out wine as you have desired for all of us. Amen!

-------------
Henry Falcone

Print Page | Close Window