Print Page | Close Window

Scribal Watch Report for May 2014

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=46311
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:51pm

Topic: Scribal Watch Report for May 2014

Posted By: Deborah Taylor
Subject: Scribal Watch Report for May 2014
Date Posted: 05/07/2014 at 4:49pm

Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!

May 2014 will require a new level of faith and a deeper commitment to prayer.

Mayday will be the sound that rings across America as many have yet to recognize the shield of blessing that has lifted from over this nation.  We live in a time where everyone does what is right in their own eyes and the values of life are downsized to wrong being right and right being wrong.  I saw the nations laughing at America saying, "Money and wealth is their god, let it save them from the raging storms! Let us see what becomes of them when they have no place to hide!"

The Mayday cry is not to be confused with the pagan May Day celebrations that consist of "various festivities, as the crowning of the May queen, dancing around the Maypole, and, in recent years, often marked by labor parades and political demonstrations."  This Mayday cry is the sound of travailing sorrow that comes from deep inside the bowels of one's soul.  It's the sound of great loss and hopelessness released in anguish.

(Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/May+Day" style="color: #4C4B43;font-weight: bold;text-decoration: underline; - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/May+Day )

"Lives, lives, lives hang in the balance!  Who will go for Me," says the Spirit of the LORD?  "Who will hear the cry of My heart?  Who will hear the cry of distress as volatile, unstable, and unpredictable weather conditions continue?" 

May will be unusually challenging and only those found in abiding under His Shadow (Psalm 91) will experience a fresh wave of peace and rest in the midst of tremendous turmoil.  "I AM uncovering America!  In the winds, floods, rain, and storms, I will myself known.  Yes, some storms are man made but many are not for nothing happens without My knowing but through prayer you can shift the strength of the violent storms," says the Spirit of the LORD. 

Be mindful of those in distress.  Be kind to those who are homeless.  Take care of the widow and the orphan.  Do good to the elderly and pray for those who are in authority.  Be watchful and avoid those who have turned their backs on God and have no part in their destruction.

Prayer Points:

America.  Great sadness, distress, lost jobs, hope, and homes.

Pray for North Korea.  The heart of this leader is fierce and hard.  Pray that God will soften his heart and deter him of his plans of destruction

Pray for Israel.  Trouble, trouble, trouble surrounds Israel but God will shield and protect.

Pray for laborers.  Pray for God's Kingdom and will to be done in earth as it is in heaven.

Restoring Ancient Paths through Writing,

Deborah

Humbly released for prayerful discernment on May 1, 2014

© May 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

You can subscribe to free month Scribal Watch reports at The Writer’s Inkhorn

Reprints allowed in excerpt form if link to source (thewritersinkhorn.com) is added and the message is not altered.

-------------
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly with Yahweh -- Micah 6:8

Replies:

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 05/07/2014 at 5:41pm

Amen...praying with you.

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 05/07/2014 at 11:03pm

Amen praying as well. Please keep me in prayer too.

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Posted By: Stacy McCarty
Date Posted: 05/08/2014 at 12:12am

When praying about storms in the natural how does one pray? Every time I
pray for a tornado to be stopped I feel a) foolish and b) doubtful. I know the
latter is sin and that's my own issue I need to pray about. Part of me though
thinks it's really cocky for me to pray such a thing.

What to do? Is it wrong to pray for a tornado, all the tornados, to stop? Or
should I just pray for a reduction in the storm, speed etc.. I feel like if I do
the latter it's playing it safe and that it's also doubt labeled as "being
realistic".

Thanks!

Date Posted: 05/08/2014 at 4:43am

Hi Stacy,

You are the first to ask and I bless God for you as I believe your question will help others.  Some time ago I thought about writing a prayer book for storms but when the storms started happening so fast I put the project on hold.  Perhaps I need to reconsider it now that my Scribal Watchman book is about to go to printer!   On to your question...

I pray ALL the time against tornadoes and storms! 

Often when we (my husband and I) first hear or sense a storm coming we pray what a prophetic friend taught me years ago to declare that God will take "the devil out of the storm!"  Not all storms are from God; therefore, we MUST pray that the devil be take out of it. 

Second, never doubt, God says a double-minded man (or woman) is unstable in all their ways and that person should not expect to receive anything from the LORD (James 1:6). 

Third, if the tornado is in our area, we command it to dissipate! [This can also be done by an individual but while one can send a thousand to flight, two can send ten thousand.  Have you seen the YouTube video a woman praying against the tornado and how it dissipated?].  We continue to command it to dissipate while personally repenting [it's important to go to God with clean hands and a pure hear], praying in tongues, and pleading for mercy and forgiveness over the region where we live [I believe storms are a result of sin in the land and the lifting of God's protection].  We have dodged many bullets in this region and I believe it is because of our prayers [mine and other intercessors in the region]. 

But, let me interject one thing before ANYONE attempts to apply this prayer.  You MUST, MUST, MUST have a relationship with Yahweh!  You cannot call on Him in a time of trouble and expect Him to be your "magic man."  You cannot command a demon to leave and you have not submitted yourself to Yahweh, cannot hear His voice, do not know His will, or if you walk in self-centeredness, arrogance, pride, unforgiveness, offense, and hate.  It is important to build a level of authority of prayer over your region and to have a heart of mercy for those in your community (the good, the bad, and the ugly).  Let God deal with the wicked in your region but do PRAY!  God loves intercessors! 

I pray this will help you and all who read these words.

Blessings and faith to you!

And yes, Michele, our prayers are with you!  Be strong in the LORD and in the power of His might!

-------------

Posted By: Tage Mathisen
Date Posted: 05/08/2014 at 6:25am

Thank you for this strong word!

We are surely in a time of much changing in the global
picture.

As darkness arise in maturity, we also will arise in
fullness of Light in Him.

Praise the Lord for He is lifting His banner over those
who is willing to follow Him wherever He will send us.

Much love and grace

Tage and Dana Mathisen

-------------
1Soul 1Nation is an Apostolic Ministry Team who advance the Kingdom of God through ministering empowerment, destiny and purpose to the Body of Christ.

https://www.facebook.com/1Soul1Nation

Posted By: Sherry Mohr
Date Posted: 05/08/2014 at 6:59am

Hi Stacy,

I'd like to share a couple of things, if I may; I was living in Florida during hurricane Charlie, we didn't make it out so we rode out the storm in an older double wide mobile home, during a lull in the rain we heard what sounded like a train heading our way, we all ran to the bathroom to hide, (lol) and when we were in there I said, what, are we nuts, this house is made of matchsticks, everyone pray! I practically yelled it because the noise from the tornado was so loud, we all started praying for protection and when the storm was passed and we were able to get outside and see the damage, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the house, every house around us had damage, carports destroyed, rooves ripped back, the house next door had so much damage they had to demolish it and replace it, that tornado cut a swath right down our block and crossed the street doing major damage as it went, but the Lord spared us in His mercy.

When we moved to Tennessee, I didn't realize we were in a tornado zone; I had a dream when we first moved here, a tornado was coming across the field and through our woods heading right for our little house, I layed on the floor in the middle of the house, (in the dream) and started praying and then I said to myself, "I hope it doesn't hurt" lolololol I layed there and then got up because nothing happened and I saw the tornado was gone, the Lord spoke to my heart and said, "I can protect you from anything".

Pray always, pray what the Spirit of the Lord leads you to pray; always not our will but thy will be done Lord. You do not have to pray "against" but pray "for". The Lord is our protector; He is also the One who spoke to the winds and waves and they obeyed; ask Him, He is the One who wills, to be or not to be.

God alone is Sovereign over all spirits, over all flesh, in heaven, on earth and under the earth. God is Sovereign. There is purpose in everything that happens, even if we can't see it; even if we don't understand; God is always in control, there is never a time when He is not in control of all things.

Seek His will.

The Lord just reminded me, there was a time when He had me "speak" to a storm, He also had me blow the rams horn at the same time. Let the Lord lead you and you will never be "in doubt". It takes practice, but He is a patient and forgiving Teacher; everything we are going through is to build our faith and trust in Him, everything.

God bless you

sherry

Date Posted: 05/08/2014 at 9:02am

Hi Tage and Sherry! 

Yes, God wants us to know that HE is our shield and buckler!  HE is our strong tower! The righteous run to Him and they are safe.  Remember when Paul was in the boat and a turbulent, hurricane-like storm arose (Acts 27)?  Paul knew God's voice and he could have prayed but he also knew that God would save them!  He told those in the boat how everything would be destroyed but God would spare their lives!   There is a peace in knowing God.  Things can be replaced, lives cannot.  God spared Lot but He did not spare Sodom and Gomorrah.  God spared Noah and his family but He did not spare the people in Noah's community.  I truly believe we are in for a tumultuous four years (2014-2018).  The signs are here.  There's an urgency in the air!  There's a need to mobilize, get our houses in order, and nestle down under the Shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91).  I believe that as America is exposed and ripped bare of her covering it will be a time of pressing in and believing God for protection like never before.  I believe in the power of prayer!  I believe God give us the authority and dominion to pray "against" demonic storms and open portals of evil but we must do it in God's strength, unction, and might!  I believe we can still pray for America even in the midst of unleashed godlessness.  I believe in God, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and I believe that as long as Yahweh's people are here on earth His will, will be done through prayer! 

Blessings and peace.

-------------

Date Posted: 05/08/2014 at 4:17pm

Thank you ladies so much for the replies! Very helpful and gave me some
clarity on this subject. I have been reminding the Lord that He told the wind
and waves to cease so I've been asking Him to quiet the tornados so it's nice
to hear similar comments.

Where is this video of the woman praying?

Date Posted: 05/08/2014 at 5:26pm

Hi Stacy:

I knew you would ask!   Here's the video of the woman praying the tornado away http://youtu.be/UfzaR4ktmvc - http://youtu.be/UfzaR4ktmvc     Here's the woman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyoqEqUl5PQ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyoqEqUl5PQ

The news people laughed at her but at the end of the day God showed up and showed out protecting her and her family! 

Never underestimate the power of prayer!

Blessings and peace.

-------------

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 05/10/2014 at 6:56pm

Loved all of these posts!

Date Posted: 05/10/2014 at 10:13pm

I think it's interesting and sad that when something bad happens people ask
where God was and when disaster is averted they call it coincidence. They
say to believe disaster was averted because of God is foolish and for
uneducated hicks, morons, etc. . So either way , in a sense, God can't win.

I did find that video and watched it after you mentioned it the first time. It
was such a boost to my faith in amazing ways! Thank you so much for telling
me about it! I hope that we will hear more stories of God working through
and with His people to stop bad things from happening.

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 05/11/2014 at 12:34am

Absolutely do as Jesus said, "Speak to the mountain" of(ALL adversity, adverse weather coming into steal, kill and destroy) is to be spoken to with words of our mouths mixed with faith,'saying, "NO"...You are not coming onto my property, the blood of Jesus flows here now get! It is not 'words of a fool', it is faith in action doing just as Jesus said to do. You want to talk to someone with faith to speak to tornadoes and see them dissipate, disappear, change direction , just run out of power and never touch ground contact me and I will ask her to share her testimony on here...Absolutely awesome...love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 05/11/2014 at 11:55am

What wonderful, faith building messages are here!  Thank you all! 

Gaye, do ask her to share her testimony here!  This is the perfect place to keep all the words of encouragement on rebuking storms and the power of a life in Christ should be kept!  Besides, I would love to hear it!

Here's another recorded testimony.  I'm sure there are many, some just aren't documented. 

Man rebukes tornado in the name of Jesus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_h8W2yhbjY - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_h8W2yhbjY

It's important to remember that not all storms are from God this is why we should ask God to take the "devil out of the storm"

Stacy, I believe God gets a bad rap for a lot of things while satan looks on and laughs.  If satan was booted out of the third heaven why wouldn't he enforce his authority using the weather?  And if some think that rebuking the weather is foolish so be it!  Let God be God and His enemies be scattered.

Blessings to you all!

-------------

Date Posted: 05/11/2014 at 12:15pm

And here's one from a Catholic man, notice that he prays the Lord's Prayer?  It's not about what religious background you are from but it is about one's relationship with the one true and only God, Yahweh!

Watch how the tornado dissipates http://youtu.be/WRYiiMMg4es - http://youtu.be/WRYiiMMg4es

-------------

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 05/11/2014 at 12:15pm

Jesus spoke to the storm. We can intercede and speak to storms
too. I ask for angels to break up the tornados.

We prayed many storms away the year Katrina hit. But Katrina was
not leaving. I went to my Jewish friend's house and said.. call your
son Ben and tell him to get out of New Orleans. She said I did but
you know he's a young man and he isn't listening...he's worried
about his fledgling business. I said..."did I leave your house yet?"
She is very prophetic too...from a line of prophtic Jews. She said
"no". We prayed and she called and told him again. And a family
came and asked if he would be willing to drive their second car to Tx.
They paid him and paid his hotel and bought him clothes and let him
use the car afterward to go rescue a friend.

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Date Posted: 05/11/2014 at 5:49pm

Hi Michele,

Yes, there are times when prayers of protection is the only thing available.  Sometimes destruction must come.  Abraham made an attempt to save Sodom and Gomorrah through intercession but at the end of the day he could only save his nephew and those in Lot's family who refused to turn back. 

You shared a truly inspiration story of how through intercession God kept Ben and pulled him to a safe place away from disaster.  Thank you for sharing this story it brings another aspect of God's love for His people in times of trouble.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window