Print Page | Close Window

THE MOTHER OF US ALL

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=46350
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:30am

Topic: THE MOTHER OF US ALL

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE MOTHER OF US ALL
Date Posted: 05/14/2014 at 5:37am

The Mother of Us All

By Ron McGatlin

Sunday Morning May 11, 2014, around 3:30, I was awakened hearing a word from God. Fresh revelation of familiar scripture from which much had already been revealed in the past was downloading into my spirit. The past understandings begin to morph together into the light of deeper spiritual insight that is much more applicable to our lives and our journey of today. My body shook as my spirit leapt with fresh new spiritual life being poured into my spirit as my soul awakened to receive the fresh light of life coming into my spirit.

I was amazed as I saw in a glance all the intricate myriad of details of a living human being that are miraculously and meticulously formed in the womb of a mother. Every little nerve, blood vessel, internal organs, bones, muscles and on and on had to be perfectly formed according to the data contained in the DNA of the father and the mother.

A living functioning brain stored with some pre-coded data but ready to quickly grow and store untold amounts of data and connections in an organ of intelligent activity far beyond the greatest computers ever devised by man. The new miraculously formed human being is a spirit being ruling over the powerful “computer system,” designed by God modeled after God Himself and installed in a living human body. An earthly body with perfectly functioning systems that support life and are able to renew themselves continuously. In addition to all of that, self-awareness and God-awareness with feelings or emotions that are sensitive and vital to experiencing both natural and spiritual life were also created in the new person.

The Miraculous Womb of a Mother

Receiving living spiritual understanding of the role and importance of the miraculous work of a natural mother and natural womb in creating human beings, living souls into this world. The whole world including every nation and every tribe or kingdom that exist is totally dependent upon the wombs of its mothers to continue to exist. If the wombs in a nation were stopped, in one generation a nation would cease to exist. If the wombs of the mothers of a nation were stolen by another nation and the seed of that people were planted in those wombs, a new generation of entirely different human beings would replace that nation.

The establishment of a nation or a kingdom begins in the seeds planted in the wombs of the mothers in which a new living spirit/natural being is formed and birthed into the world to grow quickly in the first few years in the close intimate nurturing of the mother. An entire army or an entire nation can be formed in one generation from a unified consistent seed sowed into the wombs and first years of nurturing of the mothers of a land.

The first few years of life are the most formative time in determining the life of every human being. A line in an 1865 poem by William Ross Wallace has been quoted by a number of wise men. It says, “The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.” The life reality of existence passed on to the young child first by the mother and later by the father in the home begins the formation of the person and the future life that will be lived. Beyond that natural formative training, schooling or education, and life experience provide the final training of the life that the person will finally become.

A nation, tribe, or kingdom exists by what is trained into its people from conception to maturity.

A desperate work of the anti-Christ spirit is to take captive the mothers of the nations. Most of us can probably clearly see why the spirit of anti-Christ seeking to remove Christ Jesus from the nations of the world and prevent the kingdom of God from coming forth, desperately seeks to bring women under strict control. Every effort is made to capture the wombs of the nations and plant the anti-Christ seed within them, even to the point of stealing godly women and girls. We can see why the home established around a mother and father raising and educating their children in the ways of God must be destroyed for the anti-Christ agenda to accomplish its goal.

Anything that will demoralize and destroy the quality of home life and belief in God is a strong priority for the anti-Christ movements of the world. The educational and media systems must get the children out of the natural nurturing environment of godly families as early as possible and begin to retrain the next generation in immoral and ungodly life. Every potentially godly baby destroyed by abortion is one less to be dealt with later as a foreign anti-Christ people seek to rule over the land and try to stop the coming forth of the kingdom of God by producing children unto themselves.

AS IT IS IN THE NATURAL, SO IT IS IN THE SPIRITUAL

Kingdom-minded people understand that the natural is often a clear picture into spiritual reality. The spiritual form from heaven is replicated in the natural.

THIS IS THE PART THAT AWAKENED FRESH LIFE UNDERSTANDING WITHIN MY SPIRIT AND SOUL.  

Gal 4:26: but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.

There is a Spirit womb of God in heaven.

That Spirit womb of God from heaven is now come down to earth to form the people of God into the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

A new breed of people are being created on earth. A people who are not truly new at all but are mankind as God originally created. A new/old creation is conceived within the spiritual mother womb coming down from heaven. The pure holy Sons of God are being miraculously and supernaturally formed in the mother womb of New Jerusalem come down to earth from heaven. These are the new mature Sons who are being birthed forth into the world to manifest the reality of the life of the kingdom of heaven on earth.

Also as it is in the natural, so it is in the spiritual that the children formed in the mother womb and birthed forth into the world will mature and become themselves the mother wombs of a new generation with one Father.

If you are a part of the New Jerusalem mother, you are now in the womb of God in the Holy Spirit coming down from heaven forming us into a new creation as Sons of God, joint heirs with Christ Jesus. Even now the life-forming womb of God is coming down from heaven within and around us to form the new creation of New Jerusalem on earth from heaven. This helps us to understand the great changes of perfect love sovereignly taking place within and among us. The unreasonable and glorious love that has invaded our being is transforming who we are. We are being formed fully to the DNA of the Father in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit in the New Jerusalem of God.

As we are fully formed in the womb of New Jerusalem, we are birthed out into the world as mature holy pure sons of God to plant the seeds of the kingdom, the seed of Christ Jesus into the world. The earth and all who are willing will come into the New Jerusalem womb of God and become the recipients of the seed of the King Christ Jesus and the seeds of his kingdom.

The New Jerusalem

Gal 4:26: but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Rev 21:2-13: 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” 5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. 12 Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.

Spiritual Gathering of the Heavenly Jerusalem, Mother from Heaven

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel (Heb 12:22).

Notice that this gathering of the heavenly Jerusalem is spiritual and from heaven and has come down to earth. This is the assembly and “church” of those born new creations in Jesus, the “ekklesia” called out ones spiritually gathered with angels, God as judge of all, spirits of just men made perfect (fully mature), and Jesus Himself the mediator of the new covenant of the purifying blood.

This is the true church that Jesus is building that is the light of the world, the hope of the world, the mature Sons for which the whole earth groans awaiting its deliverance into the marvelous light of the kingdom of God. A city of corporate life from heaven on earth God dwelling with His people and the fulfillment of the feast of Tabernacles. The life of the Garden of Eden restored in the redemption of the world.

Mat 5:14: “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.

Psalm 110:1-4: The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”

2 The Lord shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion.
Rule in the midst of Your enemies!

3 Your people shall be volunteers
In the day of Your power;
In the beauties of holiness, from the womb of the morning,
You have the dew of Your youth.

4 The Lord has sworn
And will not relent,
“You are a priest forever
According to the order of Melchizedek.”

Father God said to our Lord Jesus, “Sit at my right hand till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” How is this to be done? Is it not by the coming down of the womb of Jerusalem from above creating renewed spirit beings of mature Sons of God in Christ Jesus to carry the rod (strength) of Jesus out of New Jerusalem (Zion) now in the midst of the enemies of God?

Yes, today we are becoming willing volunteers to carry His power in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the early portion (morning) of this third day (millennium) of Christ and seventh day (millennium) since Adam and the Garden of Eden. The heavenly moisture of the youthful fresh life of God is upon us in this morning time of this new “day”.

Christ, in the mature Sons of God, is the sworn forever Priest of God after the order of Melchizedek (without human origin or man-made authority). The Priestly Kingship carried in the mature Sons of God being formed in the womb of New Jerusalem is without any human origin or man-made religious authority. It is a return to the original state of man in Adam before the fall – a return to the Garden of Eden, God with us, reality of life on earth as it is in heaven.

The rod of the strength of Christ Jesus in mature Sons will come forth to rule in the midst of His enemies. However, it will not always be that way as the wrath of God puts a final end to the enemies of Christ. As the mature Sons are formed and come forth to occupy the land, the holy angels of God are released to subdue every work of the enemy that lifts itself against Christ Jesus. The cleansing judgment will cleanse the earth of all who will not turn to God and be cleansed by the blood of the Lamb. The full wrath and vengeance of God for every suffering saint of God, every abused or murdered child, every martyred missionary and minister of God will be released to correct forever the great imbalance of atrocities against the people of God.

This is described in the rest of Psalm 110

Psalm 110:5-7: The Lord is at Your right hand; He shall execute kings in the day of His wrath. 6 He shall judge among the nations, He shall fill the places with dead bodies, He shall execute the heads of many countries. 7 He shall drink of the brook by the wayside; Therefore He shall lift up the head.

Thus the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdom of our God.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Rich Hoffman
Date Posted: 05/14/2014 at 10:25am

Ron thanks this I think is timely and a work of art.
Around Apr 11 or 12 depending on where you live on the
earth the final trupmpet was blown in heaven and the
final declaration to restore mankind was released. Read
the article *There is a river" by Duane Stewart. The
seven mysteries given to John in revelation are released.
The spritual takes around 100 days to fully materialize
in the physical realm so sometime in July we will start
seeing the sons and daughters of God come upon the earth.
Right now God is creating and healing his followers
hearts into becoming like the heart of Jesus so we can
unite with one another in the spirit realm. The sons and
daughters of God are transformed as Jesus was on the
Mount of Transfiguration and become like Jesus, the first
born of God. Now God will have children on earth who are
like what the children of Adam and Eve would have been
like if they had not fallen from their place of dominion
over the earth and walking with God in the garden. Praise
God for His perfect plan. Amen

-------------
Richard B Hoffman

Posted By: Lonnie Starr
Date Posted: 05/14/2014 at 1:16pm

Rich Hoffman how do you know that the final trumpet sounded on April 11 or 12?

And how do you know that it takes around 100 days for the spiritual to materialize?

Lon

-------------
Veritas Superabit Montes
lonniestarr@gmail.com

Posted By: Rich Hoffman
Date Posted: 05/14/2014 at 9:55pm

Good questions Lon the first is easy to answer
conversations with Jesus supplied me with the date. Which
I attribute to just being in a close relationship with
Him. The second comes from experience this past year from
November to Dec 31 the Lord told me He was separating the
sheep from the goats. He told me that the process was
completed by or on Dec 31. God the Father made
declarations at that time to start the cleansing of the
hearts of His sheep and healing them and creating in them
the heart of Jesus so like never before they could unite
with Jesus and with one another. I carefully watched and
waited for this to manifest in the natural realm and in
the hearts of his followers. I started noticing and
hearing from His spirit and other believers in April
about the healing of hearts and the changes in us His
sheep. We are not talking about small events here we are
talking about the completion of the long plan from the
Garden of Eden till today and what is being released is
not a small miracle but the transformation into the sons
and daughters of God. Now it could take a little less or
a little more but come it will. It is the final step in
the restoration of mankind and the seventh mystery. I am
anxious to be at this stage I have waited for most of His
promises for over 35 years like people in the wilderness
or Moses going around the mountain. My heart cry is for
His plan to complete and for His return. I enjoy your
posts and feel a kindred spirit. God bless you.

-------------
Richard B Hoffman

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 05/15/2014 at 12:12am

Thanks my Brother Ron...this so resonates in my heart as I have been getting bits & pieces of what you've shared here...now, with Holy Spirit's help I will see my faith continue to stretch and be the glue needed to fit the pieces of this fresh understanding together...wow! wow! wow! I am most blessed reading these words and I am inspired to read what others are sharing...TY Father for opening our eyes of understanding, in Jesus' Majestic Name \o/   Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Lonnie Starr
Date Posted: 05/15/2014 at 2:57pm

Rich,

Thanks for the details.

I appreciate your comments and do sense that kindred spirit in you as well.

Lon

-------------
Veritas Superabit Montes
lonniestarr@gmail.com

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 05/16/2014 at 9:52am

We overcome satan by the Blood of the Lamb and the "word
of our
Testimony" !!!Revelation 12:11

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by
"the word of their testimony"; and they loved not their
lives unto the death. The Testimony of Jesus Christ in
our new and changed lives !Glory to God in the highest

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 05/18/2014 at 9:07am

Brother Ron, Amen and Amen to your article. It is Truth being manifested.

My spirit rejoices as this IS what is happening. In 2007 the Holy Spirit made it real to my heart that as Jesus was formed in the womb of Mary, His mother, the Holy Spirit as His Father, so the seed of Jesus has been placed in the womb of our spirit and we will bring Him forth in the Spirit. I received two confirmations immediately to verify it as Truth. And now you have received this revelation, for this is the day, being 2014, we are witnessing the manifestation of it taking place. If this wouldn't cause any true follower of Christ Jesus to shout, they must be sleeping or dead.

ARISE, AND SHINE, FOR THE GLORY HAS RISEN UPON YOU!! (emphasis mine)

Brother Ron, I appreciate you and your obedience to share with us, and for your spirit that is in tune with the Spirit of the Living God. HalleluJAH!!

Beloved ones, look up for our redemption is drawing nigh!! What a day that will be, when our Jesus we shall see!!! Keep looking and loving His appearing. He is coming for those who are looking for and loving His appearing. All glory to the Father and exalt the Name of the Son!!!

Jo Berres

Posted By: John McAteer
Date Posted: 05/19/2014 at 1:56pm

I can truely say Amen. Such a revelation of sonship is really timely.....

All of creation groans as in the pains of childbirth and not only so but we too who have the first fruits of the Spirit groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as Sons the redemption of our bodies for into this hope we were called. Rom 8:23.

Act_17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Print Page | Close Window