Print Page | Close Window

LOVE STRONGER THAN DEATH

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=46455
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:29am

Topic: LOVE STRONGER THAN DEATH

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: LOVE STRONGER THAN DEATH
Date Posted: 05/29/2014 at 5:17am

Love Stronger than Death

By Ron McGatlin

I recently received a very encouraging email from a very dear friend. She was powerfully used of God in the exciting Charismatic moves of God in the past. I could listen to her for hours excitedly telling of the many supernatural experiences of those years of powerful ministry. God is still pouring fresh revelation into her in the last few weeks, and she is again overcome with His great love and intimate presence.

Here is a portion of her email:

Love Came Down

I would like to share an interesting incident with you. This incident happened about two weeks ago as I was driving. I had been hearing the verse from the Song of Solomon 8:6 over and over again in my spirit for several days and nights. It says in part, “Love is as strong as death.” It was changed from "as strong as death" to "stronger than death." I was puzzled by what I heard. What I heard was "Love is stronger than death."

While driving along, I began to weep because the Spirit of God was so strong in the car. The famous story of the British officer and his greatly loved but fatally injured Gurkha aide was brought to my remembrance. As the story goes, in the middle of a fierce battle, the officer commanded the wounded Gurkha not to die. The wounds were definitely fatal as everyone knew. To the amazement of all, the Gurkha lived. It was definitely a miracle. As I pondered on this story, I felt the Holy Spirit was explaining to me that, from time to time, men were able to use spiritual truths even if they did not understand them. In this case, the strength of love conquered death. Sort of like the centurion in scripture who understood chain of command.

I was reminded of Acts 2:23-28 in the Amplified Bible. ....."But God raised Him up, liberating Him from the pangs of death, SEEING THAT IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE for Him to continue to be controlled or retained by it....therefore my heart rejoiced...I saw the Lord constantly before Me, for He is at my right hand that I might not be shaken....You have made known to me the ways of life; You will enrapture Me {diffusing My soul with joy} with and in Your presence".

The rabbis would teach on the fact that joy and love were linked together. They also taught that joy was the opposite of fear. Many prophecies have been given about the outpouring of joy that will accompany the coming end time revival. The great love that is getting ready to be poured out will be stronger than death. Love was as strong as death under the Old Covenant, but under the New Covenant, love is STRONGER than death. And Jesus was the first fruits of that truth.

The Chinese Church started taking the street evangelists back to their homes after they had been shot by the soldiers and praying over them. They believed that their prayers could raise them from the dead. This is exactly what happened. The soldiers got tired of seeing the same guys preaching on the street, so they began hacking them to death with swords. I can't wait to hear the next news.

I kept weeping for a while over the revelation and what I saw in my spirit that would take place in the near future. LIFE MORE ABUNDANT. We are only beginning to understand what He meant by that statement. We are actually going to have to make each other take some rest. The results are going to be so exciting that it will be hard to stop and rest. Imagine going among veterans and seeing all of the arms and legs growing out. And that is just the beginning. We will be living continually "with and in His presence."

Love never fails. "The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in you." Let that Spirit grow and flow out of us. Blessing upon blessing to you. Miss you all,

Roz

We are only beginning to grasp what God has truly prepared for those who love Him. We are just now beginning to grasp something of the real POWER of LOVE. The strongest force in heaven and earth is the pure holy love of God.

The same love that has come by the Holy Spirit to saturate and overcome our lives with his pure sweet love. Love for God and love from God for one another that is beyond understanding. In the tangible presence of God, there is love manifested that takes over our spirit, soul, and body with energy from heaven and deep peaceful knowing and trusting in the presence of God permeating every part of our beings, transforming us from who we were into the life of Christ from heaven on earth.

There is no more death, as death cannot exist in the pure holy life of the love of God. The final victory over death involves the pure holy eternal love life of God indwelling and surrounding our lives. Nothing of death and evil can come near us as the pure love of God sets us apart from natural limitations into heavenly supernatural eternal love life. Truly all things are possible as we walk as one in Christ and Christ in us.

Who knew? How could we have ever guessed that love of God is the total answer for all issues of mankind on earth? What a marvelous beyond understanding transformation is this fulfillment of the work of Christ Jesus from His incarnation, perfect life, death on the cross, resurrection, ascension, and His return in the Holy Spirit to indwell all who will come to Him with their whole hearts with His abundant life now and eternally.

Now really, what is it in this life that is more important than experiencing this kingdom of God’s love? Yes, everything else in life will be added; it will all come into place when we truly seek God’s kingdom and His righteousness that all comes from and works by the love of God fully resting and abiding continually within us.

Honestly, is anything more valuable, more important than seeking the kingdom of God? What a tremendous key to open the door to all access to the reality of heaven now in this life and in the life to come. What a waste it has been to have spent hours, days, and years seeking needs and pleasures of this life - striving to gain what He has prepared for us from the beginning.

God is love, and love is life. This is the narrow and glorious way. There is no other way and no other life. All else is death. The greatest of everything in this world without God is only death – there is no life in it - no peace, no joy, and no righteousness. There is nothing outside of the love of God that is righteous.

Separation from God and the presence of His love is death. The finest things in the kingdom of darkness are death and are of no value. Every person who seeks to find his life without God will find only emptiness in the end. Existence in this world is without the pure holy love of God is worthless. This is why people kill themselves and one another; their existence is but one disappointment after another. The devil dangles a carrot of false value before them leading them to move further and further from the only true life in the presence of God’s pure love.

THIS IS THE AWAKENING THAT MUST COME! Love is the force that will transform the people to transform the world. God’s love is the only reason for continuing in this life. Multitudes coming under the umbrella of the all-powerful love of God is the power of the third great awakening. Nothing else will do the job. Now is the day of love that is stronger than death. Love destroys death and creates abundant life.

Now is the time for every one of us to turn from our wicked way of death in seeking the things of this world and seek God and His kingdom with our whole hearts. Nothing else will do what must be done. It is the power of the love of God that transforms evil darkness into glorious light. Come to His light – come to His love – lay it all down before Him – do not stop until His love has consumed you, and the world will be transformed around you and your path will be filled with light before you. You shall walk as Christ in the creative power to rebuild the old ruins into the glorious city of God on earth as it is in heaven.

The third-day awakening is an awakening to the pure holy love of God. There are some among us now as forerunners of this new day who are overcome and overflowing with the fullness of the POWER of LOVE. Inspired and empowered from heaven with the passion of the love of God that cannot be restrained. The liquid fire of God’s love within is taking us to a whole new level of abandoned to love, leaving our past life behind to move with the cloud of His fire of love.

Who can describe the glory of His love consuming and transforming us from within?

Love beyond words,

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 05/29/2014 at 6:57am

Beautiful

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 05/29/2014 at 6:38pm

Brother Ron,

Love beyond words!! That is the message. Wow!!

No comment can compare to the profound message you have shared. God's continued blessings.

Jo Berres

Print Page | Close Window