Print Page | Close Window

I am ready to fight back!!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Forum Discription: Tell us about your experience in the current Holy Spirit LOVE Invasion. Report what is happening in your area. Ask your questions about the outpourings of God today.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=46515
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:07pm

Topic: I am ready to fight back!!

Posted By: Blain Decastro
Subject: I am ready to fight back!!
Date Posted: 06/07/2014 at 8:09pm

For a long time I have not been able to read the bible or pray for something with faith. I wanted to read the bible and feel my heart and soul devour its words like in the beginning of my faith I wanted to read Gods words and live by them to be excited about another day of reading the bible with only this question in mind- what adventure will God take me today?

Satan has done a very Good job at keeping me down unable to do anything not even able to pray to be free and read again. But im sick of it i am not as weak as he says I am and I am ready to fight back with Jesus by my side the truth in my right hand  My deep love for God burning in my heart and eyes burning with a Flame.

However I am new to spiritual warfare but I promised God when I was saved I would give him my all so I refuse to lose again.

Print Page | Close Window