Print Page | Close Window

A NEW KIND OF UNITY – THE ONENESS OF LOVE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=46532
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:29am

Topic: A NEW KIND OF UNITY – THE ONENESS OF LOVE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: A NEW KIND OF UNITY – THE ONENESS OF LOVE
Date Posted: 06/11/2014 at 9:47am

A New Kind of Unity – The Oneness of Love

By Ron McGatlin

Every day is an adventure in this season of radical change and transformation that is taking place within God’s people. Our natural minds and human tendencies that resist change are of no help in keeping up with the rapid spiritual metamorphosis some people are experiencing. Ordinary earthbound self-limited believers who may have already experienced their past lives being liquefied are being transformed into mature sons of God walking in the fullness of “Christ-in-us.”

Our vocabularies may not contain words to adequately speak the magnificence of the new reality of Christ living in us walking out His life and doing things His way that is beyond natural understanding. Much of our belief systems along with their limitations are being dissolved. The methods and ways of the past era are beginning to fade from our lives and our ministries. Jesus in us simply does not do things exactly the way that we have been doing them in the past.

Many God-given ways of the past are beginning to pass from the scene as the most powerful force in the world is becoming a reality to the people of God. The pure holy LOVE of God is consuming our past and replacing it with our now of the perfect love of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit. This is the glory of the manifestation of Christ Jesus on earth.

The powerful presence of God in Christ Jesus is moving now upon the earth. There is nothing that can stand against the power of His pure love in His people. There is nothing else like the manifest love of God. Neither the enemy nor the works of man can replicate it. Our old life with its religious mixtures of light and darkness abiding in the heritage of self-focused and confused mentality of past generations cannot remain in the presence of God’s love. The heritage of our religious forefathers grew worse in current generations and has taught us to worship self and seek life from many other false gods.

Praise God, our old mixtures are now finally being dissolved in us by the powerful presence of His love. This opens the way for more truth to flow into us and correct some areas that we may have thought were our best points.

When real love is fully in place, the war is over. Praise God there is peace at last and no more stressful warfare. Oh, yes, the enemy screams and kills and destroys all that he can. Yet he can do nothing in the fullness of the presence of God with us. He must flee or be liquefied in the fire of the presence of God and His love. In the past we did great battle with spirits of darkness, because we simply were walking in all we had at that time. We did not even always recognize that the fullness of the love of God had not yet consumed our lives, and we continued to do battle from an impure partial kind of limited love and sporadic limited power.

In this emerging invasion of the presence of God with us, our part is to love the people and pray for them. God and His holy angels (ministering spirits) do the work of changing the people. Even those who despise us and spitefully use us will be dealt with by God and His angels when we love them with His love and pray for them. The whole world is starving for real love, the pure holy love of God that manifests in practical reality of life in this world.

The great moving of God that is beginning is the undercover invasion of the Holy Ghost bringing an outpouring of the manifest LOVE of God. The great AWAKENING OF LOVE is upon us. As with every move of God not everyone will receive what God is bringing to His people. And in this season of the beginning of the outpouring of love, the transition will be some here and some there while others will be slower to move and will continue to walk in parts of the old ways for a season while being adjusted and further cleansed of the past mixtures.

As we walk in His presence, His manifest love produces obedience to His clear voice within us. We will obediently speak what He is saying and be quiet where He is not speaking. We need not wrestle to find and know His will in all matters that present themselves before us. Our old habitual responses are leaving us as we are in continual connection with God and either hear His will or instinctively know by the Spirit His will for our actions and reactions in each situation that we encounter.

In my own personal life, this has been the most freeing thing for me to have finally received the heart revelation that it is not up to me to change people - - to really “get it” that my part is to love the people with His love and pray for them while always speaking the truth in love. The actual work of changing the people is the work of God only. It is not even God and me doing the work. Again our part is to walk in Him and Him in us manifesting His love and life into the world. As we do that His faith in us will speak the words of the Father releasing the Father’s love in us to the people.

Oneness with God and man

Throughout history mankind has fully proven that there is nothing we can do to produce unity with one another. The more the church has striven to live in unity with one another, the more division has developed. Seemingly the best we have been able to do is separate into groups of those who mostly think like we do and walk together with a limited amount of agreement. Always eventually some will have disagreement with others and divide again and again. For me, in the past, when I heard someone calling for unity, I cringed and usually backed away from the futile endeavor.

The Lord even went so far as to say, “…if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.” Is this possibly because only as we become one in Him can two truly agree and as one with Him we ask only His will together as one?

Only as we individually become one with God in the love of His manifest presence – only after our lives are consumed in His love and His life abides in us by His Holy Spirit – only as we are dead to our life and alive in the purity and holiness of His love, can we ever live in unity with one another. This is the way of the release of the power of God to cleanse and renew the earth to the kingdom of our God. Nothing is impossible to those who believe - those who live by His faith and love. Literally the faith of Christ Jesus abides in us. It is not our faith but His faith in us.

I had often wondered why Paul said in Galatians 2 that he was dead but the life he lived now was by the faith of the son of God. Now in this season much of the scripture is becoming brilliantly clear as this moving of God of which there will be no ebb consumes us in His love.

Gal 2:20 KJV: I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live BY THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The oneness of LOVE is producing a new kind of real unity in which some today are beginning to walk. The new unity is our becoming one Spirit with God and thereby one with those who are in Him. One love, one faith, one life of Christ who is all and in all. This is the reality of the potential of all the world becoming “in Christ.” The one King in heaven and on earth head of all things in whom all thing consist. Love, God’s love, is the substance by which all things are brought under the feet of Christ.

That in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him. Eph 1:10

And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. Eph 1:17-22

To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Col 1:27

Father, our hearts are overwhelmed with Your great love. We are consumed by Your presence in and with us. We are greatly humbled and passionately grateful that you chose to love us and abide with us.

Father, we are compelled by indescribable love to return all that You have given, all You have put within us, all that You have made us to be, every strength, every breath of life, every heartbeat, all that we are, and all that we have we lay at your altar of love. Father, we choose to empty ourselves of all of our past self-life so that the life of Your Son Christ Jesus may fully abide in us by Your Holy Spirit. Thank You God for receiving us into Yourself….

Love never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 06/12/2014 at 2:43am

Ron wrote:
In my own personal life this has been the most freeing
thing for me to have finally received the heart
revelation that it is not up to me to change people. To
really “get it” that my part is to love the people with
His love and pray for them while always speaking the
truth in love. The actual work of changing the people is
the work of God only. It is not even God and me doing the
work. Again our part is to walk in Him and Him in us
manifesting His love and life into the world. As we do
that His faith in us will speak the words of the Father
releasing the Father’s love in us to the people.

Same here Ron. I'm getting the sense of us all coming in
to the finish line at the same time, like in the parable
of the workers in the vineyard who were all paid equally.
Much blessing and love to you.

-------------
mandyjgay@gmail.com

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 06/13/2014 at 4:05pm

Brother Ron, What you are writing is really happening in those who are yielding to the working of the Holy Spirit. God's love is being poured out into the receptacles that are open to receive. It is incredible!!

How for years we have struggled to walk in love but now that we know it only comes from Him pouring it into us, that we can truly walk in His love and let His love pour out through us to others. There is a compassion rising up within for those who are lost and dying; for all those who name the Name of Christ but have not found the tremendous love that God is so willingly desiring to bless His people with so they can, in turn, bless others.

It is only by God's grace and mercy that I can even write these words today. He has brought me a mighty long way!! Like the Apostle Paul, I have not attained but I press in to the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. All glory, honor and praise to Him forever and ever!! Even so, Come Lord Jesus!! The Spirit and the Bride say, COME!!

God's continued blessings to you, Ron and Barbara. Appreciate you very much!!

Date Posted: 06/16/2014 at 7:50pm

Mandy Gay wrote:
Ron wrote:
Same here Ron. I'm getting the sense of us all coming in
to the finish line at the same time, like in the parable
of the workers in the vineyard who were all paid equally.
Much blessing and love to you.

Amen, Mandy,

We have come to that time when all who will, all who are ready are moving into the moving of God that will never end or fade away, the moving of the love of God consuming anything that defiles and yes coming to the finish line together - real unity of oneness with God and with all who are one with Him. Thank you Jesus!

Ron

Date Posted: 06/16/2014 at 7:50pm

Jo Berres wrote:
Brother Ron, What you are writing is really happening in those who are yielding to the working of the Holy Spirit. God's love is being poured out into the receptacles that are open to receive. It is incredible!!

How for years we have struggled to walk in love but now that we know it only comes from Him pouring it into us, that we can truly walk in His love and let His love pour out through us to others. There is a compassion rising up within for those who are lost and dying; for all those who name the Name of Christ but have not found the tremendous love that God is so willingly desiring to bless His people with so they can, in turn, bless others.

Amen! Jo, it is incredible!

Ron

Print Page | Close Window