Forum Discription: Daily News of What God is Doing Worldwide - Read and Comment
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=473
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 4:17pm

Topic: Tulare Eyewitness Update - Carol Manson

Posted By: News Room
Subject: Tulare Eyewitness Update - Carol Manson
Date Posted: 07/25/2004 at 5:24pm

Hi Ron,

I love the IRN newsletter, and have gotten it since the beginning. I've seen and loved all kinds of different moves of the Spirit over the last 20 or so.

I wanted to tell you that I visited Tulare last weekend after reading last weeks report. It is an easy drive from my Los Angeles home, and I too was in need of a touch of God.

God really met me there in a special way. Joel gave me a word that was spot on! He himself is very anointed and I could really sense the Holy Spirit's presence.

I do want to give you an update though. On Saturday night, there were maybe a total of about 40 people there all evening. On Sunday, there were perhaps 25 at most. The little church, yes, in a broken down neighborhood, seats about 100 if you count the floor space and pews together. It was never close to half full both days.

I just thought that since I'd just been there, it would be helpful to know that the throngs have stopped coming. People aren't clamoring to be there from the surrounding community it seems, although I was only there two days. No message is given, only people encouraged to move around the room, to the altar, and do business with God. I like that its very free, without anyone trying to control it.
This is just my own eyewitness account, for accuracy's sake.

mailto:cmanson@e-ecmc.com - cmanson@e-ecmc.com

Print Page | Close Window