Print Page | Close Window

My Voice is Thundering over the Nations by Mary Dovie

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48111
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:50pm

Topic: My Voice is Thundering over the Nations by Mary Dovie

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Subject: My Voice is Thundering over the Nations by Mary Dovie
Date Posted: 08/28/2014 at 7:10pm

My Voice is Thundering over the Nations

Posted on 22 August 2014 by Mary Dovie

“God thunders marvelously with His voice; He does great things which we cannot comprehend”   Job 37:3, NKJV.

My child, just as you hear the thunder herald the approach of the storm, I tell you this day that My voice is thundering over the nations declaring My imminent appearing. There is much confusion about My appearing in power for it has been only associated with the rapture. But I tell you I am coming in a way that the complacent and self-satisfied religious groups will not comprehend.

As you studied the messages to the seven churches I sent through John, you see where I promised to come and judge the corruption that had entered into these city-churches. I even promised to fight against the corruption and eliminate the unrepentant Jezebel who was doing much damage to the message of My Gospel.

It is no different today. I AM still jealous over My Body, the Church. I will have purity in my assemblies. I will not tolerate mixture, people-pleasing, and compromising with darkness among those called by My Name.

I AM coming first to put My house in order so they can reap the harvest in Truth. I will not allow a tainted, corrupted, and compromised Gospel to bring in My precious harvest. Only those with clean hands and pure hearts can go into the fields with Me. They can be trusted to do only My will and to demonstrate the Kingdom in power.

The thunder speaks and calls My people to come out from the corruption and return to their first love. Light does not compromise with darkness. A pure heart cannot entertain sin.

Listen and learn. For all of his arrogance, man cannot control the thunderstorm, the lightning, or the hail. He tries to predict the weather, but cannot create rain or stop it on his command. He can only measure the wind speed, but cannot change its direction by his will.

I know how much rain is in each cloud. I instruct the wind and teach it its courses. I speak in the thunder and send the lightning wherever I will. I have storehouses of hail which I have kept back for the great and terrible day of the Lord which quickly approaches.

The nations rage against Me, My people, and My children. They speak like foolish men even in their supposed wisdom. Like Job, they utter great words against Me, but are in reality as an ant before an elephant.

But those who know Me and seek My face close their mouths and wait upon Me to answer them. I will open their ears to hear and understand My voice in the thunder as it prophesies over the nations.

Look to the weather patterns and you will see strange and marvelous things that will confuse the scientists of this age. They will be struck with awe as I do the work only I can do.

When the storm is past, the earth is refreshed. In like fashion, I am refreshing My loyal ones with the comfort of My presence. Rejoice with Me and sing with the thunder as it rolls across the land. I release peace and grace upon you and yours in this hour. Shalom.

Scriptural References:

Exodus 20:5; 34:14; Deuteronomy 5:9; 6:15; Job 26:12; 36:33; Job 37:3; 40:9
Job 37:1-18; Acts 4:25; Psalms 2:1; 46:6; Psalms 18:12-14; 29:3
Psalms 107:29; Prov. 22:11; Ezekiel 3:12; Habakkuk 2:1; Zephaniah 3:8
Matthew 9:37-38; 2 Corinthians 6:3-7, 14; Ephesians 5:8
1 Thessalonians 4:1-6; Revelation 4:5; 2:18-23; 3:1-6, 14-19

~ Mary
“In God We Trust”

Print Page | Close Window