Print Page | Close Window

WHOM SHALL WE FEAR

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48240
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:28am

Topic: WHOM SHALL WE FEAR

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: WHOM SHALL WE FEAR
Date Posted: 09/17/2014 at 8:36am

Whom Shall We Fear

By Ron McGatlin

One major objective of terror is to dishearten through fear. Terror has become a major factor in our world during these early decades of the new millennium. God has a plan for us to completely overcome and defeat terror from our world.

Acts of terror are designed by the enemy to create a false image of power. A few evil men with very little real power can create a false image in the minds of people through extremely evil murderous violent acts perpetrated on innocent and usually defenseless people.

The resulting fear in people can greatly magnify the strength and power of the evil men in the minds and hearts of the people. They begin to see the terrorist as more powerful than they really are and themselves or their nations as less powerful than they really are.

Fear disheartens and weakens those who fear an enemy. Fear ascribes a level of respect and is akin to worship in that it ascribes worth or strength to that which is feared. Fear gives power to that which is feared and becomes a form of worshipful respect. It literally becomes our reality according to what we believe and respect. What we believe in our hearts tends to come to pass in reality whether good or bad. To fear an enemy is the first step to defeat. Fear has caused entire armies to be overtaken by a much weaker army.

To fear God, to have worshipful respect for God as the most powerful source of strength in all creation can remove all fear or respect for the power of terrorist or any other enemy. Two things working together make a people strong beyond measure: knowing that our God has all power and authority over all others and knowing that He absolutely loves and cares for us. God’s perfect love casts out all fear.

Fear and Weakness without God

It is no coincidence that at the time western nations turned our backs to God and began excluding Him from the governance of our nations, fear and terror began to have a strong effect on our nations. Something happens when a people deny God and turn away from Him: unexplainably fear and weakness begin to permeate the people and the nation.

The army that turns away from God will flee before an enemy and the people will be terrorized. The people who have known God and turned away from Him will be weakened by fear and eventually enter into bondage and endure the pain and poverty of slavery.

The light of godly wisdom and understanding will abandon the leaders of once godly nations that turn away from God in their governments, educational systems, media, families, and every area of life. The minds of leaders are darkened, and they enter into strong delusions. They will easily believe lies and strongly resist truth. Once THE Truth (Christ Jesus) is rejected, then strong delusions are sent, and they no longer can know The Way, The Truth, and The Life, Christ Jesus.

Psalm 27:1: The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

Luke 12:5: But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!

The enemy terrorist cannot take away our eternal life. They may kill the body but cannot cast us into eternal separation from our God. For the sons of God to be absent from the body is to be present with God. If we have received the Lord, Savior and King Christ Jesus, we will not have a spirit of bondage to fear. For we have received the Spirit of adoption as sons of God, and are filled with the life, love, courage, power, and wisdom of our Father God.

Romans 8:15: For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”

Throughout history when God’s people, as a nation, have turned away from God, the day of the Lord came against them to bring down the nation and spare a purified remnant people to bring forth new life on the other side of the cleansing judgments. Today, in this season, a worldwide day of the Lord is upon us.

God’s Purified Holy Remnant Army

God is very serious about having a purified holy family on earth to rule and reign with Him in pure holy love. A people who have passed through the fires of preparation to show forth the kingdom of heaven on earth as mature sons of God filled with His love and life, carriers of His presence and glory upon the earth. Love trumps all aspects of fear and terror. Peace that passes all understanding will rule in the hearts and lives of His mature sons and eventually on earth as it is in heaven.

This is not a day for the people of God to drawback or be discouraged, but a day for cleansing our lives and taking every thought captive unto Christ – a day of joy in the hearts and lives of God’s people even as the darkness covers the land and the people of this world.

The http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45423&a mp;PN=1 - has come to empower the people of God with great courage and strength to overcome the darkness and bring forth the pure light of holy lives. The seeds of the new world coming forth beyond the purging judgments are now planted and growing strong in the remnant army of God to arise in the morning after the dark night to manifest the glory of God filling the earth.

The evil world order cannot be repaired.

Striving to protect the evil governance systems of our nations will be futile. There have been many warnings and many opportunities to turn back to God. Yet the people of influence and authority have continued on the broad path of destruction. The day is far spent, and the dark night approaches.

Personally I have hoped and prayed for decades that the people of the western nations would respond to the warnings and the call of God to turn back to Him with their whole hearts. Yes, God’s mercy endures forever. However, there is the time when God closes the door as He did with Noah and those in the ark before the great flood judgment. The national governmental systems and religious systems of nations that have turned away from God and will not turn back will not be repaired but will be dissolved in the fires of judgment.

The door is still wide open for the people who will turn to God with their whole hearts and come out of the Babylonian systems into the glorious place of pure holy love in the presence of God. Massive cleansing is available for those who will come now with their whole heart abandoning all their other gods and looking only to the one true God of all life. Part of the trip back may be extremely painfully as the old life passes away and death comes to our way of life as we have known it. Joy comes in the morning as the fresh abundant resurrected life of Christ Jesus fills our being with purpose and fulfillment. There is no resurrection to newness of life until there is a death of the old.

Thank you, Jesus, for going before us and showing us the way to become one with Father God in You by the Holy Spirit. Let Your love and life flow abundantly into our lives and the lives of all Your people across the world. Thank You, Father, that You have given us love for You and for our brethren across the world. Amen.

1 John 3:14: We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death.

Much love and blessings,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 09/18/2014 at 6:08pm

Brother Ron, Another excellent message that is right on. The Holy Spirit is moving throughout the earth as I hear reports from far and near of what He is doing. Praise His Name forever!!

Many watchmen are calling people to come out of the apostate church and get into the intimate relationship with the Father and the Son, hearing His still small voice.

God bless you and yours, with His Divine Protection, Provision, and the Peace that passes understanding, now and always.

A personal note: September 30, 2014 I will be disconnecting my Internet service so will not be posting after that. Father is calling His intercessors to enter their closets and shut out the world. He has a Plan and Purpose for all of us and as He calls we must obey. It has been a great pleasure to be part of this forum for a few years. Have gleaned much from it. God bless you, Ron, for your faithfulness and obedience to the calling you have from the Father. There is no distance in the spirit and I will be holding you up in prayer, as well as, all who the Holy Spirit directs me to pray. Much love to you and yours, and to all who read this. We have the best yet to come and it is not far away. HalleluJAH!!

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 09/22/2014 at 5:28am

Thanks Jo for your reply. Intercession is urgent in this season. It is so important to get to the root and the reality of the current happenings in the world. God is doing powerful things and it is so different in western nations that only through His immenient guidance and powerful intervention will we come through to the glory of His kingdom fully within us and flowing out to change the world around us.

The door is still wide open for the people who will turn to God with their whole hearts and come out of the Babylonian systems into the glorious place of pure holy love in the presence of God. Massive cleansing is available for those who will come now with their whole heart abandoning all their other gods and looking only to the one true God of all life. Part of the trip back may be extremely painfully as the old life passes away and death comes to our way of life as we have known it. Joy comes in the morning as the fresh abundant resurrected life of Christ Jesus fills our being with purpose and fulfillment. There is no resurrection to newness of life until there is a death of the old.

Ron

Posted By: Denise Poston
Date Posted: 09/23/2014 at 5:36am

You said a mouthful there Ron also Jo. This article is chock full of
wisdom and insight. I intend to return to it more.

Print Page | Close Window