Print Page | Close Window

MORE HEALING IN VICTORIA - Bob Brasset - Sept. 2014

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Forum Discription: Tell us about your experience in the current Holy Spirit LOVE Invasion. Report what is happening in your area. Ask your questions about the outpourings of God today.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48332
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:08pm

Topic: MORE HEALING IN VICTORIA - Bob Brasset - Sept. 2014

Posted By: Moderator
Subject: MORE HEALING IN VICTORIA - Bob Brasset - Sept. 2014
Date Posted: 09/28/2014 at 5:46pm

MORE HEALING IN VICTORIA Bob Brasset Sept. 2014
Here are more reports from Jesus showing Himself strong in the streets of Victoria, Canada

From Michael:
Bob: You prayed for my stomach last week and it healed instantly-after
almost 30 years of pain and suffering. Praise God!
Thank you Jesus I am comfortable in my own skin and no nausea at all
completely 100% for the first time since 1987!

I suffered from 27 years of nausea and hyper hydrosis/intermittent
diaphoresis. Ugh! What a living hell I have lived for almost 30 years Bob!

I still don't know how to think or completely believe it because I was so
accustomed to feeling sick and nauseous for 27 years. I coped and survived as best I could
everywhere but I never truly thrived.

I am so thankful to God for healing me. I never thought these days would
come though I longed and hoped for complete healing.
Thanks again for being a servant and the for the healing hands of
Yeshua!

Michael
IN THE STREETS
Saturday night Sept. 6th 7 people received healing and Holy Spirit manifestations right in the streets of inner city Victoria. Jeremy Fast reports that people testified to a variety of healings including healing of damaged knees, fibromyalgia, leg problems, back problems and injuries and a brain tumour (pain left, mind cleared but a doctor’s verification is still needed and pending).

Gloria also asked for healing. She had been in pain for several months with inflammation throughout her body. The doctor had been giving her very strong painkillers to help with the pain, and recently she had collapsed when she was out and was vomiting due to the level of pain. Her CRP count was 382. After prayer with Bob and Sue, she returned to her doctor, finally pain free, and her new CRP was 18. She reported the Doctor was astounded. She was doing jumping jacks and rejoicing in being free and healthy.

Sunday night five more people received healing after viewing the movie “ HOLY SPIRIT”. Obvious Holy Spirit manifestations came on people and they received ministry.

We thank Jesus for continuing to move with power here in Victoria. We want to encourage everyone with this thought. “Evangelism is not a catch and release program.”

Blessings,
Bob
mailto:rsbrasset@shaw.ca - rsbrasset@shaw.ca

Print Page | Close Window