Print Page | Close Window

In the War Rooms of Heaven and Earth

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48499
Printed Date: 01/18/2017 at 3:24am

Topic: In the War Rooms of Heaven and Earth

Posted By: Dee Barnes
Subject: In the War Rooms of Heaven and Earth
Date Posted: 10/20/2014 at 11:26am

Glory be to God- the blood of Jesus Christ, shed for the remission of sins. Amen!

There is power in the blood of Jesus.

Recently, I put out a prayer request and posted it on Open's prayer forum, regarding the Ebola virus. The reason is that a few weeks ago the Lord gave me a horrific vision of this disease spreading in what I now believe could be the Congo, if prayers do not prevail. Specific things I saw in the vision caused me to question much of what we know about the disease, its outbreak, and origin. In the process of seeking the Lord on all this, the Lord led me in a direction I would not, likely, consider had it not been for the dream, and a prophetic word given by Jill Austin- called God's Mafia, that was published a few years ago. The Lord quickened me to search that word, and I found it here at OH, I’ve seen the video but the actual prophetic warning, in written form, was an eye opener to say the least. I will include the link here.  So, clear, and pristine, a warning for the day that is upon us.

I believe this word is truly in its season. I believe that if you are an end-time intercessor who is appointed over people groups, countries, territories, and regions, you are in a ride of your life, this supernatural apostolic work, and its anointing is peeling back the darkness and we are seeing astounding things in the spirit. We need special prayer coverings over these prophetic and apostolic intercessors. Some might ask what is this kind of intercession? It comes from the eagle eye view in world matters. This specific kind of intercessor is finding themselves stepping into Satan's war room as described by Jill Austin in her prophecy called God's Mafia, where you will hear high level plans being hatched out against the kingdom of God and the innocent in the land. Even those who seek to control resources through out the earth and how they are conniving to possess or control them. We need to understand the onslaught of hell is against the headship of Christ who is the fullness of the Godhead bodily. Satan's earthbound henchmen have no idea how close The Father's  majestic Kingdom broods over the affairs of this world. ...
He does know, all too well, the Head of the Church is Christ. And how much the Church is growing up into the His Headship manifesting His governance in the earth ...what greater way to war against God's creation than to separate them from their Head.
Because, in truth, Satan, himself, is in jealous rage against our standing in Christ, the King of King and Lord of Lords.

Isn't it amazing that combating Ebola in the states, is through the blood transfusion of a Christian, this again, reminds us how we shall over come, by
the Blood of the Lamb, and the WORD of our testimony, or profession. The blood of one who has overcome, by the mercy of God, and the prayers of the saints, itself, testified. Blood has a voice and it cries out regarding the Creator and His Covenant with mankind.

We are truly in those days where the enemies of God are gathering to war against Him. They think their hoarding of the treasures of this earth will amass a war chest that will remove God himself from His throne, oh how He laughs in the heavens, oh how He laughs at the wicked, why do the people rage ... Why do they imagine a vain thing?

Certainly, they are deceived to believe they can fight the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Even if we die, in Christ, we shall be raised, to be with HIM, on the Great and Terrible day of the LORD! If not we are with Him already!

2 Thesalonians 2:10

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things? And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

An Enoch Company
Jill Austin God's Holy Mafia
2007 .. An excerpt

... In the midst of this, the Lord said that He is raising up an Enoch Company – a group of intercessors who will be translated into these secret, evil alliances. They will hear the plans of Satan, return to the councils of God, and then legislate holy plans to devour the evil plans of the enemy. The Enoch Company are radical intimate worshipping warriors who so love the Lord, and overhear the evil secret plans of Satan, and go to battle for greater truth with the Sword of the Lord – Mercy and Justice

In the hour of history we live in, moving in the Spirit is essential to our survival. Hearing God’s voice in everyday life is no longer an option but a necessity. It is imperative that we all live supernatural lives and spend time in the secret place with the Lord. He is calling all of us to a deeper intimacy and prayer in the hour in which we live.

The Lord is mobilizing global prayer warriors to invade the kingdom of darkness that threatens the borders of our nations. These intercessors will stand in the gap to bring down fresh strategies and blueprint plans from the kingdom of God. I feel like the Lord is raising a remnant of valiant prayer warriors across denominations around the earth. Radical prayer furnaces where they are saying, “Lord, we don’t want to have just little prayers, but we want to go into the heavens and see what is happening, so we can impact our world.”

Reese Howell was a radical apostolic intercessor in World War II. He was a man who would go up into the heavens with a group of intercessors and they would see the strategies of the enemy and the strategies of God. They would start to intercede from the heavens and change the course of the war. The Lord is saying that He is looking for people who are willing to move at a governmental level and to ask Him what is over the land and territory.

This kairos hour in history demands that we must know the times and seasons. Can we go into the counsel of the Lord and get the fresh strategies and war plans for today?

When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.  -Jill Austin God's Mafia

Revelation 6

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

*Genesis 4:10
Then the LORD said to Cain, "Where is Abel your brother?" And he said, "I do not know. Am I my brother's keeper?" He said, "What have you done? The voice of your brother's blood is crying to Me from the ground. "Now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand.…

**Hebrew 12:24
to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

Stepping Up-  where to begin.

We can up grade our prayer focus. For example: besides praying, let's say, for the neighbour’s husband to find  his way back home, lets include a wider reaching prayer for the spirit of Elijah to come into the land, turning the hearts of the Fathers toward their children, and the hearts of the children towards their Father, choose a high school or district to begin to fast and pray for the Lord to turn the Fathers heart toward their children ect ... also, we need to upgrade our focus of authority, and get rid of the demonic king pins in our cities, this will bring great victory in the days to come regarding the cities of refuge God is raising up
. It is up to us to establish open heavens in our land.

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48440&a mp;PN=1 - Prayer Request Here on OH

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=18578&a mp;KW=God%92s+Holy+Mafia%3A+007+Agents+Releas - Jill Austin's Powerful Prophecy 2007  OH

-------------
The fervent prayers of God's people are powerful. They lift oppression, and open the heavens above. http://www.spreaker.com/user/deanabarnes - Remnant Nation podcasts

Replies:

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 10/20/2014 at 12:59pm

Powerful insights...we are learning from
the Lord's own leading as we walk hand in
hand with Him.

Kim Clement in a prophecy in Sept I
believe was hearing the counsels of
evil...that were confused that their
enticing and plans had not deluded us all.
In other words their plan was not
succeeding with the children of light.
(My paraphrase).

You can search his prophecy list...but you
have to listen to the broadcasts for the
most recent words as the list is not
updated immediately.

I had a dream of Kim carrying a newborn
baby girl a few years ago. She was in a
baby carrier and he pulled back the baby
blanket to show me her face. She was
newborn and her ears and face were crimped
like a rose.
I felt the Lord was saying that part of
Kims ministry is to encourage the
prophetic saints...as through these
confusing years for our nation...his
prophetic voice has brought hope from the
Lord letting us see that He has all in
hand...
and also by modeling prophetic ministry
and heart to
us all. The little girl is us...the
prophetic move of God that is coming I
believe...with a face and ears like our
beloved Savior and rose of Sharon.

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 10/20/2014 at 1:39pm

Agreed with Michele, just a powerful word from you, Dee, and this was just awesome...
"Isn't it amazing that combating Ebola in the states, is through the blood transfusion of a Christian, this again, reminds us how we shall over come, by the Blood of the Lamb, and the WORD of our testimony, or profession. The blood of one who has overcome, by the mercy of God, and the prayers of the saints, itself, testified. Blood has a voice and it cries out regarding the Creator and His Covenant with mankind."
Thank you for continuing to pour out the heart and voice of Christ through speaking to us at Open Heaven.

Posted By: Dee Barnes
Date Posted: 10/21/2014 at 5:45am

Thank you Michele, I'll look up Kim's prophecy. Kimberly, I appreciate
your encouragement. Blessings to you both.

-------------
The fervent prayers of God's people are powerful. They lift oppression, and open the heavens above. http://www.spreaker.com/user/deanabarnes - Remnant Nation podcasts

Print Page | Close Window