Print Page | Close Window

Your Faithfulness WILL Be Rewarded

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48654
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:41pm

Topic: Your Faithfulness WILL Be Rewarded

Posted By: Carrie Gandhi
Subject: Your Faithfulness WILL Be Rewarded
Date Posted: 11/11/2014 at 9:31am

The Lord gave me a prophetic word for those who have been obedient and are waiting to see the glory of God in their
lives.

SEE: Braided cord

QUICKENED: Scarlet cord that Rehab hung in the window.

WORD OF REFLECTION:

Beloved, just like Rehab, I see your faithfulness and obedience. You have acted on My word and faithfully followed.
Beloved, do not think that I have forgotten or missed you because you have waited a long while to see your promises
come to pass after your obedience. I have NOT forgotten. I have not forsaken you. I am in your midst and I will return
and reward you accordingly.

Know that the passage of time does not mean that you have missed the mark or you shall not receive all that I have
promised. Stay firm and hold fast to My word and cling to My character, for I will not forsake you. I will not let you
down. I am working all things, yes Beloved, ALL things in your life for My good to bring to pass My word for you.

You are on the right place, do not question that just because you have not seen anything come forth yet, hold firm for
we are in the hour of seeing amazing things - restoration, breakthrough and prophetic words fulfilled.

Beloved, I commend you for being faithful and living not by sight, but by faith. It has not been easy especially when
you have seen others around you being blessed and the enemy tells you that you have been forgotten or you
misheard. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I could never forget you, you are ever before Me and your name is
engraved on the palm of My hands. Your reward is with Me and I have not forgotten. Know this for certain.

Joshua 2:21

“Agreed,” she replied. “Let it be as you say.”
So she sent them away, and they departed. And she tied the scarlet cord in the window.

Isaiah 49:15-16

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may
forget, I will not forget you!
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.

Blessings,

Carrie

Replies:

Posted By: JaneGreenstein
Date Posted: 11/11/2014 at 1:49pm

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes%20 4:12&version=KJ21 - Ecclesiastes 4:12

12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a three strand cord is not quickly broken.

I had a dream last night that I was braiding my long, thick hair (not actual) and it was silky and smooth and once finished I threw it over my shoulder.

-------------
Jane Greenstein

Posted By: Carrie Gandhi
Date Posted: 11/13/2014 at 8:09am

Hi Jane,

Your dream seems to fit perfectly with this word!

God bless Jane,

Carrie

Print Page | Close Window