Print Page | Close Window

BIRTH OF CHRIST SPIRITUAL REALITY

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48858
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:28am

Topic: BIRTH OF CHRIST SPIRITUAL REALITY

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: BIRTH OF CHRIST SPIRITUAL REALITY
Date Posted: 12/11/2014 at 9:02am

Birth of Christ Spiritual Reality

By Ron McGatlin

We have already entered and now live in a time of greatly accelerated revelation and empowerment of God coming forth in His people – a day of sudden enlightenment when at any time God simply speaks pure revelation into our hearts.

Suddenly things that we have had little or no understanding about come alive with deep fresh kingdom understanding. Biblical things that we may have had some fuzzy thoughts of understanding about suddenly take on a clear new powerful meaning for God’s people now in this day, as opposed to meaning only something for some other time in the future or a great biblical happening in the past.

New Jerusalem above, “the mother of us all” that is coming down is clearly shown to be the Bride/Wife of God being formed on earth. The Bible contains pure spiritual metaphorically spoken truth for this day in which we live.

Revelation 21:9-11: Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. And her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.

Revelation 21:2: Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride for her husband.

Galatians 4:25b, 26: Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Such beautiful enlightenment of the glorious events that the patriarchs, prophets, and the apostles of the Lamb wrote about symbolically and saw only in spiritual visions or experienced as types and shadows are now in our day coming to fruition.

We have entered and are now living in strong biblical times. God is speaking to His people keys to kingdom understanding of biblical words that wise men of God sought to understand but could not fully comprehend in past millennia.

The New Jerusalem kingdom of God people, the Bride/Wife of God – the pure holy virgin mother of the full grown Man Child is now being formed on earth – implanted with the seed of God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit in the spiritual womb of the heart of the Bride/Wife. The birth (manifesting) of the full grown Man Child Christ Jesus is coming to full term in the purified Holy Bride/Wife of God in Christ Jesus. (Revelation chapters 12 & 13).

(Pray for the revelation light of the Holy Spirit to open your heart to receive what God is saying in this word. If it is not for you at this moment and the Holy Spirit does not reveal it to you, please do not quickly cast it away, but as Mary did ponder it in your heart to possibly be uncovered by the Spirit later.)

The fullness of Christ Jesus the King is being birthed (coming forth, manifesting) into the world from the purified holy Bride/Wife of God that is being severely persecuted in an attempt of the enemy anti-Christ spirit to destroy the plan of God.

The supernatural birth of Christ Jesus as a baby born to the Virgin Mary, His natural mother, as a baby in Bethlehem over two millennia ago is the pattern for spiritual birthing of the fullness of manifestation of Christ on earth in His full-grown Body.

The pure holy virgin Bride is His holy people washed in His blood, filled with His Spirit in the Holy Spirit, fully joined to and become one with God in Christ by the Holy Spirit. The pure intimacy now being experienced in totally consuming irresistible relationships with Almighty God in Christ Jesus is the process of becoming one with God and becoming the purified Bride/Wife who is birthing the Man, Christ Jesus into our world in this season.

Great Persecution 

Much the same as the governments of the day of His natural birth attempted to destroy the baby Jesus to foil the plan of God, so it is in this day. The great worldwide persecution now pouring out on the people of God is the attempt to stop the plan of the ruling KING, Christ Jesus, from coming forth in this world now in His Body of many sons. Many babies were killed in the attempt to kill the one baby Jesus. We see today many Christians being killed in an attempt to kill the pure holy Bride/Wife and stop the plan of God. However, as this failed at His first birth, it will fail today as the true prepared Bride/Wife is taken to a spiritual place in the wilderness and hidden from the anti-Christ inflamed destroyers. The wilderness can be in remote places, but it can also be in a crowded city. It is a spiritual place. God has prepared or is preparing a place unseen by the rising armies of persecution bent on destroying the manifesting Christ Jesus.

The demonic anti-Christ beasts are rising up to destroy the woman and her fully grown Man Child from coming forth from the womb of the Bride/Wife church. The fiery red dragon is spewing out floods of propaganda in an attempt to stir the ungodly people to destroy the Mother of the now birthing, full grown King Christ Jesus into this world.

The Mother of us all the Bride/Wife of God (New Jerusalem) on earth is materializing on earth from heaven to give birth to the real Body of Christ Jesus. The purified holy people of God are pregnant and have come to full term with the fullness of the manifested Christ on earth as one Spirit in many members of His One Body on earth.

Chosen of God

There were many virgin Jewish young women at the time Mary was chosen to bring forth the Son of God. There are many people in this world and perhaps many “Christians” who will not be chosen.

There were ten virgins gathered waiting for the bridegroom. However, only five were chosen to enter into the wedding. All ten had been invited but only five were fully prepared and ready when the time came. I am not sure why the five foolish virgins did not have sufficient oil in their lamps ahead of time. Perhaps they were distracted or busy about other things. Possibly since there were five of them they had entertained themselves with stories of the many things going on in their lives. Or maybe they just did not want to spend the money and bought a smaller amount of oil hoping they would not need more and would have the money to get some new thing they desired. It is impossible for me to say, but I think it is clear that there was some form of negligence or distraction that caused a failure on their part in preparing for being a part of entering with the bridegroom into the wedding chamber.

We are not saying here that they were not going to heaven. What is being addressed here is the fact of becoming preoccupied with this natural life and missing our opportunity to enter the intimate place with God that prepares us to become the pure and holy virgin Bride/Wife of God to bring forth the life of Christ Jesus in His Body on earth to fully establish His kingdom from Heaven on earth.

Mary Had a Choice

Mary could have said no to the angel who brought her the message that she was to be the mother of the Son of God. You and I now have the spiritual opportunity to serve as the collective “Mary,” as the Bride/Wife, and intimately relate to God and bring forth the seed of Christ that is within us. We have a part in accepting our place and preparing with a full supply of the oil of the Holy Spirit and our wicks trimmed of distractions that our lights burn brightly and we do not miss our opportunity.

Revelation 19:7-8: “Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.”

New Jerusalem is now coming down from the spirit realm and is now beginning to be formed on the earth. It is the Bride of Christ, the holy, purified, kingdom people of God. Just as it is possible for a person to be in the nation of natural Israel but not in the city of Jerusalem, it is also possible to be in the church but not yet in New Jerusalem. Not everyone in the country of Israel is in the city of Jerusalem. Neither has everyone in the church become the purified, holy Bride of Christ, the New Jerusalem.

Day of the LORD

This may be or may not be the final great presentation and manifestation of this great marriage and birthing reality. However, it assuredly is a present “Day of the LORD” manifestation, if not the final manifestation, of the purified holy Bride bringing forth into the world the manifested Body of Christ Jesus.

The severe cleansing judgments that are just ahead are for the purifying of those who are called by His name and the clearing of the world of all that the enemy has built. Also, all who will not turn from their wasted lives with their whole hearts and give themselves fully unto the LORD will be removed. All who endure will be the purified holy manifested Body of Christ. Christ Jesus King and Master will abide within His Body to fully guide and empower us to rule and reign on earth. Thus the fulfillment of His words and our prayers for God’s heavenly kingdom to come and His will done on earth as it is in heaven.

But seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you. “Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” (Luke 12:31-32).  

Ron McGatlin

Replies:

Posted By: Cindy Glinski
Date Posted: 12/12/2014 at 3:18am

Thanks for posting, Ron.
I certainly do see evidence of what you write in my life. The following was my journal entry on Thanksgiving day.

November 27, 2014 Thursday 6:57 am
Precious Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day. Thank you for family and friends to share it with. This is a day that America calls Thanksgiving. It saddens my heart to see that some have resorted to call it turkey day changing it meaning from a day to be thankful for all you have provided and getting us through the harsh times of the past year to celebrating the food. It is common to celebrate around food, but Father where is the gratitude. We have so much. We are blessed that you the creator of the universe desires to know and fellowship with us. You allow us the privilege of hearing your voice. You provided Holy Spirit to guide us if we only choose to yield to His direction. Father, forgive us, cleanse us. Heal our false perceptions. I can change no one but myself.
Father, I thank you for ears that hear your voice, eyes that see what you are doing in heaven and in the earth realm. I thank you for restoring my family line from all that has made it distorted because of the fall of man. I thank you for the blood of the redeemer Christ Yeshua the first born from among the dead. Father forgive us for what we have called life that is nothing more than mere temporal existence if it has no purpose in eternity for the Kingdom. I thank you for teaching me what my part is to bring your Kingdom to earth. I thank you for the privilege of being your adopted daughter. I thank you for my inheritance in the Kingdom which is the souls of man redeemed from the pit of destruction. Thank you for lighting the fire within me. Thank you for the oil of gladness. Thank you that my lamp is burning bright. Thank you for walking with me as we light the planet. Father it is not hard to see and speak about the rubble that is so easily seen everywhere our human eyes look. I thank you for helping me to see through my eyes of faith as we walk together to call forth a new heaven and a new earth. Thank you for the rebuilding from the rubble of broken lives. Thank you for the gift of repentance.

I also saw a vision of a pregnant women on Monday December 8th. I heard Father say that I was to be expectant as is a pregnant woman. A pregnant woman is not less expectant if she has a bad day. After conception the process begins and grows unseen by human eyes. After a while it is seen as the mother grows, but the characteristics of the child are still hidden. The point was that from the time of conception nothing changes the expectancy of the mother. She fully believes the day will come when she will deliver even though she does not know when or how.

Bless you brother Ron, you are an inspiration to me. You always seem to confirm my walk with Father.

Posted By: Denise Poston
Date Posted: 12/13/2014 at 5:41am

I have been repeatedly led to pray " be it unto me according to Your
will" (Mary's words regarding becoming the mother of Jesus)

And the thought arises that Mary was severely challenged and tested
by those who believed that what ( who) she carried was illegitimately
conceived.

It's interesting how things can flow that way sometimes. I think God
allows that to further purge and purify the heart and love. We can tend
to want and need the approval of humans.

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 12/16/2014 at 9:07pm

Really good posts here!

I so appreciate the tender spirits and the nurturing
spirits seen in the posts. Felt the tender spirit from Ron
and on down throughout the posts. It makes me really
appreciate the spiritual sisterhood and brotherhood if that
makes sense. The loving spirit gave off a feeling of
"family". Just a beautiful presence and a tender spirit
emanating from it.

Print Page | Close Window