Print Page | Close Window

Dream up for interpretation

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Forum Discription: Tell us about your experience in the current Holy Spirit LOVE Invasion. Report what is happening in your area. Ask your questions about the outpourings of God today.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48961
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:21pm

Topic: Dream up for interpretation

Posted By: george kokonis
Subject: Dream up for interpretation
Date Posted: 12/27/2014 at 7:28pm

Looking down at in the sea. below me many fish swimming and
many of them bright colors. Im in a snorkeling like
position then i ralize that im being pulled out of the
water, and as i am pulled into the arms of a bearded Man i
realize i am waking up and their is the feeling of water
rushing over me while im still awake! Have to say this is
one of my most favorite experiences while sleeping ever,
just absolutely fantastic. Please share your
interpretation! Thanks

Replies:

Posted By: Rose Cowen
Date Posted: 01/23/2015 at 9:04am

George I will not say I am a dream interpreter but I keep coming back to this.....I believe we should always ask the Lord for meaning first and foremost.....but I will just say what I believe some of it might be.....you should always check things in your spirit.......looking down in the sea in a snorkeling position...makes me thing of being in an observing position........fish....could represent the souls of people..and each color can have a meaning for each different color..for me when i see numerous colors I think rainbow..which for me is the Lords promises....and as for the bearded man...many times in dreams when its someone we don't know I believe it represents Jesus..and as for you feeling the water on you even after waking up...I believe you feel the wonderful presence of our Lord......the Lord embracing you ..water... God is represented in the form of water..life giving...sustaining ..just what I get...but ask God..seems to me your observing ...maybe going to see new things....fish ..could be you bringing people into the harvest...and you say it was a favorite of yours..so it's a good thing..you can tell what a dream also means sometimes by how it makes you feel..God bless...there are also many books on dreams....and there are people that are gifted in this...interpreting dreams...but always trust your spirit

Posted By: Tage Mathisen
Date Posted: 01/27/2015 at 7:12pm

Hi George,

I think also the different color on the fish, is a
sign that you will be given the gift to discern the
different purpose the Lord has given to people.

Know also that different colors also often represent
part of what it says in Isaiah 11:2 where it talks
about the seven spirits of the Lord. Every facet of
Him of those seven attributes can be a color.

Blessings

Tage Mathisen

-------------
1Soul 1Nation is an Apostolic Ministry Team who advance the Kingdom of God through ministering empowerment, destiny and purpose to the Body of Christ.

https://www.facebook.com/1Soul1Nation

Print Page | Close Window