Print Page | Close Window

YOUR TIME TO SHINE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=49009
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:47pm

Topic: YOUR TIME TO SHINE

Posted By: Yolanda Ballard
Subject: YOUR TIME TO SHINE
Date Posted: 01/03/2015 at 8:13am

Word submitted for your encouragement
by Yolanda Ballard

YOUR TIME TO SHINE

This is the day where the saints are rising up into new heights in Me and taking over the land exercising authority over all the power of the enemy.  At the same time deep darkness is covering over the whole earth.  Don’t allow this darkness to overwhelm you.  Keep your eyes on Me and I will lead you and even enable you to arise and shine to be the light I called you to be.

My glory will cover over the whole earth.  Yes, great glory will fall as the enemy will try to snatch many into great apostasy.  Do not allow the little foxes to spoil the vine.  This is where the enemy will try to get in at any weak point in your life.  Strengthen yourself in your walk.  Overcome the onslaught of the enemy that is trying to hold you back from going forward.  He sees the threat you can be so he is doing everything to keep your light from growing brighter,

Yes, arise and shine and do not allow the enemy to rob your joy.  There is no condemnation for those who love Me.  I see the hearts of My people and they are pure.  I see the desire that you have to overcome.  Keep trusting in Me in that I didn’t bring you this far to leave you.  I will complete the perfecting work that I have begun in you.

Arise and shine for the Light has come and My glory has risen up on you.  For yes, this is the day of the great end time army of the saints, but also the day of great darkness covering over the whole earth.  It is your choice what you will allow to motivate your thoughts and actions.  Allow My light to guide you and enable you to arise for this is your time to shine.

Allow Me to be your peace,  Allow Me to be your joy.  Allow My love to cause you to overcome in any onslaught of the enemy, and allow My light to dispel any darkness.  Remain secure in My promises.  Do not waver in unbelief.  Remain faithful unto death and I will give you the crown of life.  

I have come to pierce the darkness.  Just continue to follow Me and I will lead you on, says  your Lord, the King of glory, the Prince of peace, the great I AM.

-------------
At The Father's Feet
http://www.roarnworship.com

Replies:

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 01/04/2015 at 10:03am

Another great word of encouragement!!

Print Page | Close Window