Print Page | Close Window

MARCHING

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=49364
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:39pm

Topic: MARCHING

Posted By: Margaret Jacob
Subject: MARCHING
Date Posted: 02/10/2015 at 4:28pm

HEARD; ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS

Onward Christian Soldiers, Marching as to war, With the cross of Jesus
Going on before! Christ the royal Master, Leads against the foe; Forward into battle, See, His banners go!

At the sign of triumph Satan's host doth flee; On then, Christian soldiers, On to victory! Hell's foundations quiver At the shout of praise; Brothers, lift your voices, Loud your anthems raise!

Like a MIGHTY ARMY mOVES the Church of God; Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod;
We are not divided; All one body we, One in hope and doctrine, One in charity.

Onward, then, ye people, Join our happy throng, Blend with ours your voices
In the triumph song; Glory, laud, and honor, Unto Christ the King: this thru countless ages Men and angels sing!

Replies:

Posted By: Rose Cowen
Date Posted: 02/10/2015 at 5:02pm

Hmmm for the past week I have been hearing a famous battle cry made by David Glasgow Farraguts 1801-1870...battle of Mobile Bay ....U.S. Navy ...a Phrase he is known for....I won't post it because of a word in it ...but still....it is about war ..a victorious outcome...might want to check that out.....God Bless

Posted By: Margaret Jacob
Date Posted: 02/10/2015 at 5:55pm

Rose -

I will check it out after dinner. We have bacon popping all over and my husband is calling for help!

Love You -    Margaret

Posted By: Liv Helmore
Date Posted: 02/10/2015 at 10:06pm

Thank you God for this word and song.

Print Page | Close Window