Print Page | Close Window

FEAST OF FAVOUR, BLISS AND VINDICATION by Lana Vawser

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=50549
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:45pm

Topic: FEAST OF FAVOUR, BLISS AND VINDICATION by Lana Vawser

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Subject: FEAST OF FAVOUR, BLISS AND VINDICATION by Lana Vawser
Date Posted: 05/28/2015 at 6:58am

FEAST OF FAVOUR, BLISS AND VINDICATION
by lanavawser

"My Hero comes to my rescue, for the Lord alone is my Saviour. What a feast of favour and bliss He gives His people!" Psalm 3:8 (The Passion Translation)

I saw the Lord setting a table for His people and it was a table of "vindication". Where the enemy has come and attempted to steal, kill and destroy through words of others, through betrayal, through jealousy, strife and false accusations, the Lord has set a table of vindication before His people as they are pressing in.

I heard an amazing sermon recently by Katherine Ruonala and she talked about the importance of "sowing your pain". Sowing it, giving it to God, praising Him in the midst of pain because we KNOW in His faithfulness and GLORIOUS GOODNESS, He will restore double, He will restore to more than before. THAT is what I felt on the heart of God today.

The words, the situations, the circumstances that are pressing in on the people of God heavily, where favour seems to be lacking, where joy seems to be void, where vindication seems to be far, THOSE AREAS as the people of God press in, He is inviting His people to a table to FEAST on greater favour, BLISS of dining with Him and seeing His absolute incredible beauty, to be surrounded by His Glory and vindicated by the perfect One.

The areas/circumstances that have produced a great battle with deep despair and discouragement, those dry grounds are turning into springs of living water because He is inviting you to a glorious feast with Him. He is inviting His people into glorious encounters with Him, where they will see Him again in a new way, and move deeper into heavenly bliss. (bliss: supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment - dictionary.com)

There have been many distractions coming against the people of God in this season, shake them off. Shake off the things that are attempting to steal your focus and attention. There is a deep longing in the heart of God to meet with Him at a deeper level. The atmosphere is pregnant with invitation to a NEW LEVEL in the secret place.

He is moulding an unshakeable people, unshakeable because they are grounded in Him!!

Dining with Him is going to change everything!

Replies:

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 05/28/2015 at 7:52am

Lana Vawser wrote:
There is a deep longing in the heart of God to meet with Him at a deeper level. The atmosphere is pregnant with invitation to a NEW LEVEL in the secret place.

Oh, the anticipation, the atmosphere of expectancy....!!!
God is getting ready to do something!!

Print Page | Close Window