Print Page | Close Window

STAND LOOK AND LISTEN

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=50619
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:45pm

Topic: STAND LOOK AND LISTEN

Posted By: Yolanda Ballard
Subject: STAND LOOK AND LISTEN
Date Posted: 06/03/2015 at 12:01pm

Word submitted to encourage

By Yolanda Ballard

STAND LOOK AND LISTEN

Be still and know that I AM God, and that I am in control of all that you are now going through, and I am enabling you to see My hand working in every situation that you face.  You must know that I AM a good God, and that I cause all things to work together for your good.  There hasn’t been any situation that you have walked through that My hand was not in it and orchestrating it to cause it to conform you into My image.

Come unto Me all who are heavily burdened and I will give you rest.  I will show you how to unload your burden upon Me if you would just be still and wait upon Me.  Stand, look and listen; what do you see, and what do you hear?  What have you allowed the enemy to steal from you in the way of your day?  Have you been able to take time out to just admire My handiwork?  Have you been able to take the time to refresh yourself with My presence, or have you been striving after the wind?

Cry out to Me; let Me see your face.  Don’t hide behind any shame for I have made you clean.  I admire you for who you are not what you appear to be to others for I love you with an everlasting love right this moment just the way you are.  You don’t have to do anything to earn My love.  All I want is for you to be just who you are.

Just rest and give Me your undivided attention, and just be with Me.  I don’t want anything from you in the way of great intercession.  I just want you to take this time to relax in My faithfulness.  Yes, breathe in; breathe deep for I want to refresh you.  I want to touch your heart with My love and heal your wounds.  I want to restore your strength.  I want to breathe My life into you.  I want to minister to you My peace.

Yes, this is what it is all about.  This is why I created you so that you could draw close to Me, to know that you could commune with Me any time you want.  I wait for you to come near but you feel that you don’t have anything to give to Me at times.  You draw on your own strength rather than to lean on Mine.  Let Me take you by the hand and lead you on paths of My righteousness.  You don’t need to strive to be right.

I am teaching My bride how to remain in My intimate place I have for her.  Can I say, “Let Me romance you”?  Can I have this dance?  Why make this be so hard?  There is a time to war, but if you are not built up with Me, you cannot last!  You need these times of quiet to be built up for the next stretch.  You need wind in your sails. 

Remember this day and draw close.  Be sensitive to My drawing you close.  You need My presence, My touch, and My love.  You cannot make it on your own for we are one.

-------------
At The Father's Feet
http://www.roarnworship.com

Replies:

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 06/03/2015 at 12:53pm

Sweet!

Print Page | Close Window