Print Page | Close Window

MORE HEALING IN THE STREETS - Bob Brasset

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Forum Discription: Tell us about your experience in the current Holy Spirit LOVE Invasion. Report what is happening in your area. Ask your questions about the outpourings of God today.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=50796
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:20pm

Topic: MORE HEALING IN THE STREETS - Bob Brasset

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: MORE HEALING IN THE STREETS - Bob Brasset
Date Posted: 06/17/2015 at 9:50am

MORE HEALING IN THE STREETS

By Bob Brasset

There were about a dozen of us. It was yesterday, Saturday, June 13th. We split up into teams of 3 and went out into the streets of Victoria in search of precious, human treasure . The result?

We ministered to about 70 people. Some of the healings that were reported: (of course all of these need medical confirmation) Fibromyalgia, arthritis, cervical spinal injury and damage, lumbar impairment, brain injury (possible healing, not entirely sure ye...t) and several other healings of which I don’t remember details. People wept profusely as they began to experience God’s presence-some for the first time in their lives, others trembled under the power, demons manifested
and were taken authority over, at least one person invited Jesus into their lives, some kept thanking us and hugging us, others asked for follow-up visits.

I wish I could say that everyone we ministered to was instantly healed and delivered but some reported that they didn’t feel any measurable improvement.
We did our best to console these ones and to keep their hopes up. I think they still felt loved by us and by Jesus despite our frail, sometimes bumbling efforts.

Overall I think Jesus was magnificently glorified and lifted up in the streets of Victoria, British Columbia yesterday. Thank you Jesus! To you all the glory!

Love-----Jesus style!
Bob and Sue

Bob Brasset Ministries

rsbrasset@shaw.ca

Replies:

Posted By: Rose Cowen
Date Posted: 06/17/2015 at 11:35am

will one day soon be our
norm.....pressing.in..believing.thank you Jesus

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 06/18/2015 at 4:55am

Amen