Print Page | Close Window

Are You Expecting God’s Shekinah Glory?

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=51158
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:25am

Topic: Are You Expecting God’s Shekinah Glory?

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: Are You Expecting God’s Shekinah Glory?
Date Posted: 07/16/2015 at 7:35am

Are You Expecting God’s Shekinah Glory?

By Ron McGatlin

For Barbara and I last Sunday evening was one of the most sorrowful moments of our time together serving the Lord. Yet, it was one of the most life changing experiences of our lives. Even after many years of God changing us time after time, each time to a point where we knew that we would never be the same again, yet we were not ready for what happened at a recent small group meeting. Because we were not expecting what happened, we missed the fullness of what we all desired and did not realize it until later that evening.

We have been gathering from time to time with a small group of precious saints to worship, share, pray together, and share a meal. It has been truly glorious at times and always good and uplifting.

This recent gathering was much the same as usual. The presence of God was with us as the Holy Spirit moved in the conversational sharing. The Spirit-led prayer for one another was intense at times as angels ministered with us and among us. The fragrance of anointing oil blended with the spiritual aroma from the Spirit and the smell of bread warming in the kitchen. Prophecy flowed with the prayer and brought life to the group. Prophecy became song as the Holy Spirit put the words to music. All this and more was what we had grown to expect in these small gatherings.

However, we did not expect and were not ready for the greater fullness of the Shekinah Glory and missed what God wanted to do.

The Shekinah Glory is the manifestation of the Presence of Father God – the Presence that completely heals every person of every disease and completely lifts every burden – the glory in which everyone is transformed that receives and those that do not receive must run in fear or possibly drop dead in their tracks – THE SOVERIGN SHEKINAH GLORY OF GOD.

A prophetic person spoke out that God has come to us in this room now – the Shekinah glory of God is here and you will never be the same again.

My heart breaks again as I write these next words. I do not honestly know what happened next. I can only say that some way our ears heard the announcement of God, but we missed it in our spirits. We somehow were just not expecting this. We were blessed and our hearts were tuned in to where we had been before but we were not looking for the greater fullness of the total reality of God’s Shekinah glory. We were not anticipating that the glory for which our hearts had longed would be offered to the small group.

It was not until later that evening that it truly hit me and Barbara that God had come amongst us to offer His Shekinah Glory and we had missed it.

We had grown accustomed to His presence and the miracles and healings that happened from time to time in the group. We were simply tricked by our own habits of just expecting what we had grown accustomed to experiencing. We were not expecting the greater fullness of His glory to come amongst us.

Barbara and I have experienced the Shekinah Glory at times in the great outpourings and revivals of the 90s in the larger revival meetings. However, we were not ready and did not respond properly when the Shekinah Glory was made available to us in this small group and we missed it.

Do Not Miss the Shekinah Glory

I hope and pray we will have another opportunity. Perhaps this was to cause us to become ready and be looking for and expecting the reality of God and His Shekinah Glory to come upon us. It has been a truly life-changing experience and a time of deep repentance. It is another one of those things of which we can truly say, “I’ll never do that again!” I am now looking for and expecting God’s Shekinah Glory at any time and in any place. For me, there is no other greater priority for my life at this time. The desire of my life is to abide in the Shekinah Glory that is above the experience of His presence that I have known. This is the King and His kingdom manifested.

I also believe our experience can be a word of enlightenment to others reading this to be ready and expecting the greater fullness of the Shekinah Glory to come among you and your gatherings. The manifested Shekinah Glory of God cannot be missed once it is fully manifested. It will strongly and sovereignly affect everyone present and cannot be denied. Usually people will fall on their faces in awe of His presence, or they run for the door in fear. However, if it is not fully received, it will not fully manifest and can pass on to another place where the people will readily receive it and respond.

The Shekinah Glory guided the children of Israel through the wilderness.

Much like God’s Shekinah Glory as a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night led the children of Israel through the wilderness, the Shekinah Glory is coming to lead us on a dark and devastating journey through the perils of worldwide cleansing judgments and through many tribulations into the fullness of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

The light of His glory will lead us through the seasons of cleansing judgments of the darkest times on earth. Times of judgment that have already begun at the house of God. Only as we are consumed as if in a bubble of His glory will the darkness not overcome us. Truly a thousand falling at our side and ten thousand at our right hand will not come near us.

The Shekinah Glory is not just a visitation as if it drops by and then moves on. If received and embraced, the manifest presence of glory will not leave us. He will not forsake us.

The glory of God is shining upon His people. Truly it is time to arise and shine in the Shekinah Glory of God. At the same time gross darkness is upon the nations. The spirit of anti-Christ has gripped the nations who have turned from the light of God and His ways of life eternal.

Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you. (Isaiah 60:1-2)

GOD HAS LIFTED HIS HEDGE OF PROTECTION FROM AROUND OUR NATIONS,

BUT NOT FROM AROUND HIS PEOPLE.

Dear friends, I cannot put into words the sudden and immediate obliteration of the life we have known in America and other once godly nations of the world.

No one alive in these nations has ever seen or experienced what is happening now. A day of the Lord has come against our once godly nations that have become the habitation of demons, a cage for every foul spirit.

The same Glory fire that will save and transform his people will rain down fire of earth cleansing judgment on the nations. As sure as He rained down fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorra, judgment will fall upon the ungodly Babylonian world.

We will endure and overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony and by not loving our lives to the death.

Life as we have seen it is being burned, and those who love it and remain in it will partake of its sufferings. Those who watch from a distance will see the smoke of it rising and mourn for the riches and good things of the past. There is no value in trying to save the man-made systems of this world. It is not possible to rebuild and retain even a seed of the past Babylonian life of the false riches of human glory infested with demons of darkness. The mixtures of darkness and light and the merchandising of trading the gifts of God for carnal pleasures are being cleansed from the earth.

All this and more is NOT FAR OFF IN THE FUTURE. It has already begun and will be seen by much of the sleeping multitudes within the next several months. And within the next year or so it will be full blown and clearly seen by the masses.

The past is gone and the future is now!

Seek the kingdom of God with your whole heart and walk in the Spirit of His Glory now. We must not go on day by day as usual and miss the manifestation of God’s glory upon and among us. The Tabernacle of God is with us in His fullness of glory.

Do not miss the Shekinah Glory as we did. Be expecting the Shekinah Glory of God!

Much love and blessings,

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Pura Macias
Date Posted: 07/16/2015 at 10:04am

Keep expecting brother - keep expecting -

He will visit you all - because you love Him more than anything else
because Jesus is your only desire. His love will overflow you.

Posted By: Rose Cowen
Date Posted: 07/16/2015 at 10:33am

Ron....I keep hearing that this was like a precusor
pre·cur·sor
prēˈkərsər/
noun
a person or thing that comes before another of the same
kind; a forerunner.
"a three-stringed precursor of the violin"
synonyms:     forerunner, predecessor, forefather,
father, antecedent, ancestor, forebear
"a three-stringed precursor of the guitar"
BIOCHEMISTRY
a substance from which another is formed, especially by
metabolic reaction.
"pepsinogen is the inactive precursor of pepsin"

and this one happened the way it did so that you could
warn others to be more aware and even your selves..how
important it is to be aware of his presence and what HE
wants to do....so dear one...there will be more
times....more possibilities..more.....to come..
preparedness.....YES Shekinah Glory is to be the
norm....THANK YOU JESUS...hang on brother...you haven't
seen anything yet...wooow...hang on......you'll be
amazed...have paper and pen near by......oh JESUS...OH
JESUS....HE KNOWS YOU RON.....HO..........OH JESUS...DOWN
ON YOUR KNESS...PRAISE HIM...JUST PRAISE HIM....REMEMBER
HIS PROMISES YES AND AMEN...HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE GOD
ALMIGHTY..............SOMETHING ABOUT A PICTURE AND A
FRAME AROUND IT...HE'LL HAVE TO ANSWER THAT
ONE.....MORE...FEEL HIS PRESENCE HE IS BLOWING ON YOU
RON...PRECURSOR..................OF THINGS TO
COME.....walking with the streams flowing from the
bellies.....pregnant with expectation....let go ...let go
...let go....abandonment...surrender...freedom in him
through him with him...ho....oh Jesus...worship is
nonstop...there is a kingdom on a hill.....Hosanna

Hillsong - Hosanna (High-Quality) - YouTube
https://youtu.be/AQGJdTpMUcU

THNAK YOU JESUS

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RON

Date Posted: 07/16/2015 at 10:34am

HEARING THE FIRE WILL FALL...double portions...have a
feast...having a meal with the king.....your are a light
Ron....

Date Posted: 07/16/2015 at 10:42am

there is no time restraints with God

rəˈstrānt/
noun
plural noun: restraints
a measure or condition that keeps someone or something
under control or within limits.
"decisions are made within the financial restraints of
the budget"
unemotional, dispassionate, or moderate behavior; self-
control.
"he urged the protesters to exercise restraint"
synonyms:     self-control, self-restraint, self-
discipline, control, moderation, prudence, judiciousness,
abstemiousness
"the protestors showed restraint"

STAY FOCUSED

Posted By: Margaret Jacob
Date Posted: 07/16/2015 at 12:50pm

RON -
As I was reading your post I heard: "you have wept between the porch and the altar." One time the Lord had told me to weep between the porch and the altar. I wanted to research it so I typed it in a search box and a sermon came up by Ravenhill entitled "weep between the porch and the altar." He addresses things which need to be strengthened in my own life, so I want to thank you for your post. When I had heard: "you have wept..." I knew he was referring to you and your wife.
BLESSINGS!
Maggie

Date Posted: 07/17/2015 at 3:38am

Today as I was thinking on your post came to me to share with you this:

On June 16 I'd a dream.

In this dream there was a couple that were starting to sing (like doing things
like in the old) them I came to them and told them - no - this is the old and
gave them two large pieces of paper (like newspaper) and told them - the
new wine - this is the new wine, you are to do the things of the new wine.
Then they pick up a tool in their hands (like a palette crack filler) and went
out together to repair. End of dream.

“The poor and needy seek water, but there is none,
Their tongues fail for thirst.
I, the Lord, will hear them;
I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.
I will open rivers in desolate heights,
And fountains in the midst of the valleys;
I will make the wilderness a pool of water,
And the dry land springs of water.
I will plant in the wilderness the cedar and the acacia tree,
The myrtle and the oil tree;
I will set in the desert the cypress tree and the pine
And the box tree together,
That they may see and know,
And consider and understand together,
That the hand of the Lord has done this,
And the Holy One of Israel has created it.

Seek God's face not his hands.

I'm praying - you will see God moving

Abundant blessings

Posted By: Margaret Jacob
Date Posted: 07/17/2015 at 11:43am

PURA -
I was so touched by your post that it would be hard to find words to explain what is welling up in my heart and eyes. Yesterday I was picking up sticks under our largest Cedar tree. I had asked my husband if he would let me get a small fountain so I could hear the sound of water falling as I rest outdoors. So much in Isaiah 41 jumps out at me. I have been seeking His face for some time. I have seen Him in dreams. His Presence is so strong at times that I just want to go back home to HIM.
My current mission is three teenage grandchildren who have been in an unhealthy situation. They are here off and on this summer and we have them every other week-end since their Dad is currently staying with us. I appreciate your prayers ever so much.
May God richly continue to Bless you for extending your heart of love to all you touch.
BECAUSE HE LIVES FOREVER:
Maggie

Posted By: LonnieMackley
Date Posted: 07/17/2015 at 2:03pm

Thanks for sharing this Ron. As I was reading this I felt the presence of the Lord come into the room and had to stop and just raise my hands and worship. Good word for us all.

-------------
http://lonniemackley.tripod.com/

Date Posted: 07/18/2015 at 2:49am

Margaret I'll pray.

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 07/20/2015 at 2:34pm

Praise God! Thank you each one for all your insightful replies. There will be much more on this coming out this week. It is much better and bigger than we even dreamed or thought. God is doing a truly major thing in this season.

Love and blessings to all.

Ron

Print Page | Close Window