Print Page | Close Window

God Divided Light From Darkness

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=54833
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:22am

Topic: God Divided Light From Darkness

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: God Divided Light From Darkness
Date Posted: 05/04/2016 at 5:58am

God Divided Light From Darkness

By Ron McGatlin

This morning as I settled in my recliner with my laptop computer, a cup of coffee, and a couple of breakfast protein bars, as is my usual morning routine, I was excited when I heard from the Spirit within to not check email or Facebook but to open up a blank word document. God spoke clearly that He is dividing light from darkness.

A remembrance came into mind of my son once a number of years ago telling me of a dream that he had experienced. In the dream he was looking into a large room of terrible vile darkness completely filled with people in deep darkness. He said they were in an awful mess and that it was a terrible sight. He asked God, “God, will any of them make it out? To which he heard in reply, “Those who have ‘it’ in them will come out.”

Then he asked me, “Dad, what do you think the ‘it’ is?”

To which I replied something like, “Son, I believe there is a tiny spark of light or life deep in the heart of some of those that are in even the grossest darkness. When the light of God penetrates that dark room those with the spark of God in them will see it and come to the light out of the pit of darkness.”

I really cannot remember the details of the conversation beyond that point. As best as I can recall, we talked about things like: where did the spark come from? How did it get in them? What about the others who remained in the darkness? At some point he added something about that he believed that large dark room was like the condition of our nation.

Matthew 4:16-17: “THE PEOPLE WHO SAT IN DARKNESS HAVE SEEN A GREAT LIGHT, AND UPON THOSE WHO SAT IN THE REGION AND SHADOW OF DEATH LIGHT HAS DAWNED.” 17 FROM THAT TIME JESUS BEGAN TO PREACH AND TO SAY, “REPENT, FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.”

Notice in Matthew 4:17 that the great light that has dawned is “REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.” The great light that has dawned is that THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS HERE.  

Verse 16 is quoted from Isaiah 9:2, except in Isaiah it says, “The people who WALKED in darkness,” and in Mathew Jesus changed it to say, “The people who SAT in darkness.” In verse 17, from that moment onward Jesus began preaching the great light of the kingdom of God is here to the people of the world who sat in the darkness of the shadow of death.

After Jesus who is the Light of the world had come, some of the people who had sat down in darkness and firmly settled in place remained in the darkness. Their religious or secular doctrines and ways of darkness were like hardened rocks or hard pressed soil in their hearts, and they were unwilling to throw out the rocks or break up the hardened soil so that the good seed might grow to fruition in their hearts (Matthew 13:18-23).

The great light of the kingdom of God that is coming forth in the pure holy hearts of the people of God is the life and nature of Christ being formed from the Word of God by the Spirit of God now on earth to change and transform this world into the righteous kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10).

LIGHT AND DARKNESS ARE BEING DIVIDED

The light of the kingdom will not remain with the passing old systems of incomplete light mixed with the darkness.

The nations of our world have become the field of wheat and tares growing together until now. The world was seeded with the good seed of Christ Jesus and the kingdom of heaven on earth. An enemy came and subversively sowed bad seed among the good. The tares or weeds looked like the wheat until the grain appeared in the mature wheat. The Master has allowed them to grow together lest the good would have been uprooted with the bad and the good grain would have been lost (Matthew 18:24-30).

Like the grain field sowed with tares, our nations including our churches have been sown with good seed and bad seed that looked like the good until the season of maturity has come. The sprout and the blade of the wheat and the tares were not distinguishable from one another. However, now that the full grain is maturing in the wheat, the fruitless tares are becoming obvious. The angels are sent at harvest time to separate the tares from the wheat. They gather the tares into bundles and cast them into the fire. Then the good crop, the mature sons of God, come forth as the brightness of the Sun (Matthew 13:36-43).

WE HAVE ENTERED THE HARVEST SEASON.

We are now entering the time of harvest of the world. Both the wheat (the sons of the kingdom) and the tares (the sons of the evil one) are being divided and separated. Worldwide the tares, the sons of the evil one, are now being gathered together to be pulled up and thrown into the fire of judgment by the holy angels. Nations are being divided from within and present governmental systems both secular and religious are crumbling. Thus making room for the government of the kingdom of God.

The great Light of the harvest is shining forth upon the rooms of darkness, and those with an eternal spark within them are arising from their seat in darkness and making their way toward the true light.

Spiritual works and powers of the light that are unprecedented in intensity and sheer volume are coming forth drawing the orphaned and fatherless sons and daughters to the pure light and love of their Father. The barren bride along with the virgins and widows without a husband are coming into the arms of their eternal Husband, Savior, and King, the Lord Christ Jesus. The Bride is making herself ready and our lamps are burning brightly.

The Spirit and the Bride say come. Come to the waters of the LOVE that heals and restores all that has been taken. Come to the Light and Love of life eternal now and forever.

And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:17.

The whole world is being transformed into the kingdom of God. Come back to the Garden prepared for you before the foundation of this world. Come to the glory of the supernatural eternal kingdom of God reality now abiding in a new generation of people of God from the ages past to the ageless future.

Come to the mountain of LIGHT, the true church of the Firstborn. “For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, 19 and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. 20 For they could not endure what was commanded: “And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or shot with an arrow.” 21 And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, “I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.”

‘22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.”

“25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, 26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.” 27 Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.”

“28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire.”

Come upon the wind of the Spirit to the top of My Mountain in the clouds of My Glory; rejoice and be glad for you have awakened from that which was to that which is. Rest in the joy of My love and the peace of My presence now and forever.

Thus shall we ever be with the Lord,

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 05/13/2016 at 5:03am

The light of the kingdom will not remain with the passing old systems of incomplete light mixed with the darkness.

The nations of our world have become the field of wheat and tares growing together until now. The world was seeded with the good seed of Christ Jesus and the kingdom of heaven on earth. An enemy came and subversively sowed bad seed among the good. The tares or weeds looked like the wheat until the grain appeared in the mature wheat. The Master has allowed them to grow together lest the good would have been uprooted with the bad and the good grain would have been lost (Matthew 18:24-30).

Print Page | Close Window