Print Page | Close Window

REJOICE IN YOUR VICTORY

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=55105
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:38pm

Topic: REJOICE IN YOUR VICTORY

Posted By: Yolanda Ballard
Subject: REJOICE IN YOUR VICTORY
Date Posted: 06/07/2016 at 5:00pm

Word submitted for your discernment
by Yolanda Ballard

REJOICE IN YOUR VICTORY

Rejoice this day for I have given you the land.  The enemy has come in like a flood but I have raised up a standard against him like I promised that I would.  I would have you draw close to Me this day and every day for in the secret place I have for you wisdom and knowledge.  I give you understanding by you just asking for it.

Remain silent upon your bed.  Be still and know that I am your God and that I have everything under control.  Even though things look like they are getting worse in your circumstances know that this is only happening because the enemy knows his days are coming to an end and that he has to let go of everything that concerns you.  Your loved ones will be set free.  Your healing will come forth speedily.  Your finances will multiply because he has to pay them back seven fold.

Yes, rest in My faithfulness.  Look to Me, the author and finisher of your faith.  Take My hand and I will lead you on paths of safety and righteousness.  The wisdom that you need will be given to you as you walk with Me.  Walk straightforward not looking back.  Today is a new day.  Let the past be washed away.  You have a new beginning to pick yourself up and have a fresh new start.  Yes, rejoice for this is the day I have made for you to walk in victory, in success in everything you put your hand to do.

Remain still and rest and know that I am your sovereign God, your Lord and King and I care for you.  You are My lambs, snuggle close and I will lead you by still waters and give you the rest that you need.  Draw close to Me and I will strengthen you.  Yes, I will put wind in your sails that you will finish this last stretch of the race.  Yes, I will bring you to the finish line.

Yes, you will succeed in this mission.  You will not fail.  Do not listen to the lies of the enemy for he is trying to deter you from entering into all that I have for you.  Keep pressing in.  Keep breaking through.  All that I called you to accomplish is right at hand.  Don’t let go.  Just a little further and those mountains will crumble and you will have a straight and open path to go through on.

Yes, this is the day I am so pleased with you that you did not give up even though the times were rough.  You kept the trust in your heart and you will be greatly rewarded and I will receive great glory for you remaining faithful, deeply committed to My will and My ways.  Keep faithful even unto death and I will surely give you the crown of life.  Your Lord and King.

-------------
At The Father's Feet
http://www.roarnworship.com

Replies:

Posted By: Steven Bliss
Date Posted: 06/07/2016 at 5:12pm

Thank you Yolanda.

Posted By: SuzanneLachapel
Date Posted: 06/07/2016 at 5:21pm

Thank you Yolanda. GOD bless you.

Posted By: Clu Monroe
Date Posted: 06/08/2016 at 5:38am

Beautiful word.

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 06/09/2016 at 3:08am

Great Word,Not on facebook anymore Yolanda,but still
praying for Levi.....Bless you sister...

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Print Page | Close Window