Print Page | Close Window

Extraordinary Love and Power to Break Free

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=55292
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:21am

Topic: Extraordinary Love and Power to Break Free

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: Extraordinary Love and Power to Break Free
Date Posted: 07/01/2016 at 9:23am

Extraordinary Love and Power to Break Free

By Ron McGatlin

God is now releasing extraordinary love and power into the hearts and lives of humble servants who are becoming sons for the extreme transformation of the world. I have never before heard God speak with such a tone of desperate pleading. God is not at all desperate within Himself, but the plight of His people is desperate. He is pleading for you and me to BREAK FREE!

Many if not most Christians have been limited in serious bondage within their own hearts and minds. Errant religious training and godless secular education have blocked their ability to hear and receive the current release of love and power to transform the world.

BREAKTHROUGH TO BREAK FREE IS NOW IMMINENT FOR MANY.

The deep rumbling in the hearts of many who have felt sidelined and useless is a God given desire to arise in mature sonship and demonstrate the awesome love and power of Christ Jesus. Even those who have been on the big platforms of “miracle working” ministries are being touched with inner rumblings of dissatisfaction with the status quo. God is pleading for us to not only dispose of our old religious methods and ways but also the NEW religious ways and methods we may have formed in seeking to leave the old.

Serious adversity will prepare a portion of the masses of people to hear the reality of the kingdom of God. The reality of the kingdom will wipe away their religion and godless secular belief systems. The manifesting of Christ Jesus in His prepared people is the GREAT HOPE of the world. It is the end of all other belief systems and the beginning of the fullness of truth in love healing and filling the hearts of the people. (Col 1:27) (Joshua 2:2).

The dark night of failure of the nations will destroy the false hopes of religion and godless secularism. Many people will begin to receive ears to hear the glorious truth of love, power, and wisdom coming forth in the daybreak of the kingdom of God on earth.

The fresh morning is already arising in the Spirit in the hearts of the maturing sons of God. It is already a new day in the hearts of the Spirit people who have broken free to soar in the heavenlies with God in the fresh morning of the season of the arising kingdom.

The Father’s plead is for His people to quickly throw off past religious and secular coverings and mindsets and to receive extraordinary LOVE and POWER to produce the reality of the works of Christ.

In moving out of our past into releasing the REAL love and power of Christ, we will see many people turn to God in Christ by the Holy Spirit.

Preaching and teaching about the kingdom of God without the living demonstration of love and power will never convince people to turn from their past ways to the kingdom of God way.

Pray with the boldness of the faith of Christ that is within you and watch the reality of God demonstrating His extraordinary kingdom to the people around you. Many will be amazed at what God will do in those with ears to hear and hearts to receive the love and power of God to change the world in this day of the Lord.

Demonstrating the miraculous love and power of God will change the entire world one person or one gathering at the time.

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father ( https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14:12& version=NKJV - ).

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 07/01/2016 at 10:54am

Amen!

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 07/01/2016 at 5:02pm

Oh, bless you Ron. This is AWESOME!

Amen and amen!

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father (John 14:12).

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 07/03/2016 at 1:56pm

Many if not most Christians have been limited in serious bondage within their own hearts and minds. Errant religious training and godless secular education have blocked their ability to hear and receive the current release of love and power to transform the world.

BREAKTHROUGH TO BREAK FREE IS NOW IMMINENT FOR MANY.

"Not by might and not by power but by My Spirit," says the LORD.

Posted By: Helen Cowan
Date Posted: 07/04/2016 at 2:06am

By Your grace, Lord

Posted By: Val McCallan
Date Posted: 07/04/2016 at 6:01am

"The fresh morning is already arising in the Spirit in
the hearts of the maturing sons of God. It is already a
new day in the hearts of the Spirit people who have
broken free to soar in the heavenlies with God in the
fresh morning of the season of the arising kingdom."

Hallelujah.

Print Page | Close Window