Print Page | Close Window

Pura Macias

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
Forum Discription: Share what the Lord is teaching and showing you! Interact with Christians around the world! There are some great words of encouragement shared here!
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=55360
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:11pm

Topic: Pura Macias

Posted By: Rose Cowen
Subject: Pura Macias
Date Posted: 07/08/2016 at 9:26am

I haven't seen you on here in a while but I believe I heard something about yes buy the eggs.................weird but hey I am just a messenger....thank you Jesus...I pray you are well Pura..............we praise you Lord....we lift you up we Love you Lord...Hallelujah...Hallelujah...we Love you Lord.....

Replies:

Posted By: Pura Macias
Date Posted: 08/06/2016 at 4:31am

Hello Rose
I know that I don't write here as much as before-I'm only posting what and when the Lord tells me to do so.
 Not that I don't receive words from Him-that yes I do-Words that I wrote down on my notebooks, but I'm trying to do what He says to me - I'm not looking to anyones aproval, praise or recognition. (Please forgive me if it sounds hard-it's not my intention)
All this time and right now, I'm on praying assingments, especially for The USA. God has shown me things and things to pray for- but not to share as for now. The only thing I can tell you is to pray, pray, and pray for the will of God to be done in The USA-believe in The Lord your God.
It really makes me cry when I read the words that many write out there - if they only knew the Father's heart.
As for your word - I don't know what does it mean. Could it be a desire of us to move to a country place?...
Thank you for your prayers.
Blessings.

Pura H.Macias.

Posted By: Rose Cowen
Date Posted: 08/15/2016 at 3:30pm

You are missed.....God Bless You.... and I pray the Lord gives you understanding for the eggs.......

Print Page | Close Window